The church saves sinners, but science seeks to stop their manufacture. -- Elbert Hubbard

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2

SubjectAuthor
* iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2Thomas E.
+* Re: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2Alan
|`* Re: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2Thomas E.
| `- Re: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2Alan
`- Re: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2Stefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzer

1
iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2

<5054b644-c3d4-4d76-aee9-6c4d6b8c6eean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8522&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8522

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 07:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 12 Oct 2021 14:58 UTC

So, guess what Allan B?

Car Play 15.0.2 has the following fix, and I quote:

CarPlay may fail to open audio apps or disconnect during playback (iOS only)

Hopefully that fixes my issue, but have not had the occasion to test it yet. That will happen tomorrow when I plan on driving to AMA in Muncie to fly RC models with my club.

Re: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2

<sk7ej2$6sn$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8534&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8534

From: nop...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 13:12:18 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 13 Oct 2021 20:12 UTC

On 2021-10-12 7:58 a.m., Thomas E. wrote:
> So, guess what Allan B?

You haven't figured out how to spell my name?

> Car Play 15.0.2 has the following fix, and I quote:
>
> CarPlay may fail to open audio apps or disconnect during playback
> (iOS only)
>
> Hopefully that fixes my issue, but have not had the occasion to test
> it yet. That will happen tomorrow when I plan on driving to AMA in
> Muncie to fly RC models with my club.

Re: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2

<162ee55f-aa32-4e2f-9e3f-d944506912fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8536&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8536

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 18:01:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzer)
 by: Stefen Petruzzellis - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 01:01 UTC

On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 7:58:43 AM UTC-7, Thomas E. wrote:
> So, guess what Allan B?
>
> Car Play 15.0.2 has the following fix, and I quote:
>
> CarPlay may fail to open audio apps or disconnect during playback (iOS only)
>
> Hopefully that fixes my issue, but have not had the occasion to test it yet. That will happen tomorrow when I plan on driving to AMA in Muncie to fly RC models with my club.

Only Steven Petruzzellis repeatedly shows videos scripting Google Groups.

Only Steven Petruzzellis repeatedly lied about what I say can be done
with AppleScript.

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of the bot changing names shortly before
it started to rapidly do so.

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of the bot changing how it wraps shortly
before it started doing so.

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of a GG plugin to block it even after
the name changes, something you later denied you could do, and as far as
has been speculated can only be done by the person running the bot.

Only Steven Petruzzellis said ALL of your "code demoes" were tied
to one or more bots.

Only Steven Petruzzellis admitted telling lies about scripting of
Google Groups.

Only Steven Petruzzellis (of those of us in this group) posted about
x10 suspending your 'net access for inappropriate bot usage.

Only Steven Petruzzellis (of those of us in this group) complained
about Comcast and their "Bot" harassment and their comments of the bot
on your Mac.

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of not just of how little programming
the bot *might* need, but how little it actually has. How would you know?

Only Steven Petruzzellis spoke of *posting* in response to emulating
a mouse click (do shell script "usr/local/bin/cliclick c:250,300").

Add to that you repeatedly insist the content of the bot posts serves
your stated goal perfectly of pointing away from you and toward the one
you have admitted you want to blame. How odd is that!

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Re: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2

<bd142e92-7e14-4970-8a0c-c391ad0a3aadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8542&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8542

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 07:55:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 14:55 UTC

On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 4:12:19 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
> On 2021-10-12 7:58 a.m., Thomas E. wrote:
> > So, guess what Allan B?
> You haven't figured out how to spell my name?
> >
> > Car Play 15.0.2 has the following fix, and I quote:
> >
> > CarPlay may fail to open audio apps or disconnect during playback
> > (iOS only)
> >
> > Hopefully that fixes my issue, but have not had the occasion to test
> > it yet. That will happen tomorrow when I plan on driving to AMA in
> > Muncie to fly RC models with my club.

Alan, unfortunately 15.0.2 did not fix my CarPlay audio stoppage issue.

Re: iOS Car Play "fix" in v 15.0.2

<sk9ie3$1s1t$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8546&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8546

From: nop...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 08:30:11 -0700
 by: Alan - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:30 UTC

On 2021-10-14 7:55 a.m., Thomas E. wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 4:12:19 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
>> On 2021-10-12 7:58 a.m., Thomas E. wrote:
>>> So, guess what Allan B?
>> You haven't figured out how to spell my name?
>>>
>>> Car Play 15.0.2 has the following fix, and I quote:
>>>
>>> CarPlay may fail to open audio apps or disconnect during playback
>>> (iOS only)
>>>
>>> Hopefully that fixes my issue, but have not had the occasion to test
>>> it yet. That will happen tomorrow when I plan on driving to AMA in
>>> Muncie to fly RC models with my club.
>
> Alan, unfortunately 15.0.2 did not fix my CarPlay audio stoppage issue.

But you're confident the problem is with Apple...

....not Honda...

....despite there being other manufacturers who don't have the same problem.