https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8602&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#8602

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
Subject: Re: Mixmin only host still working for my QSL
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:39:18 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:39 UTC

On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 21:48:13 -0500, you wrote:

<big snip>
> >> No, that wasn't my problem. I had this template working about a week
> >> ago. It had worked for a long, long time.
> >>
> >> Fcc: alt.privacy.anon-server
> >> Host: gbhpq7eihle4btsn.onion
> >> From: anonymous@anonymous.com
> >> Chain: *,*,*; copies=3;
> >> To: mail2news@dizum.com,mail2news@m2n.mixmin.net
> >> Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
> >>
> >> I simply am wondering why this mainstay stopped working. I'm guessing
> >> the Host: gbhpq7eihle4btsn.onion is the problem. I had no luck with
> >> substituting the longer ones you previously gave me.
> >>
> >> 3fd6guyxldqnjaqtfzejnjvq6bj7ilv5u7g7ovbubhwoeqhc222zvrad.onion - zax
> >>
> >> Mixmin *is* enough for now. I'm just worried about that one also
> >> going bye-bye.
> >>
> >> Oh, well, I'll worry 'bout it when it happens.
> >
> >Frell!
> >
> >a6sy4mr4vpnnfhlop2vthsi4heaonouxtrat2hpz2dzbcf45twpxvzyd.onion
> >
> >Frell operator is very smart and dialed in.
> >
> >frell must be first
> >
> >frell,*,*,*
>

> I used the following with Tor as a proxy and without Tor as a proxy.
> both attempts failed. (I've never had such a problem over the years
> I've used QSL.)
>
> Fcc: test frell
> Host: a6sy4mr4vpnnfhlop2vthsi4heaonouxtrat2hpz2dzbcf45twpxvzyd.onion
> From: anonymous@anonymous.com
> Chain: frell,*,*; copies=3;
> To: mail2news@dizum.com,mail2news@m2n.mixmin.net,mail2news@neodome.net
> Newsgroups: alt.test
> Subject: test
>
> test

Message

Is your SMTP for the host setup on port 25 or port 2525? Mine is
working on port 25 with Frell as the first in thre Chain.

Re: Mixmin only host still working for my QSL

<ji1ufg90c4lljlo0qk1hoa29gthnn5stb2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8603&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#8603

From: ray...@gpost.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:12:07 -0500
 by: ray...@gpost.com - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 19:12 UTC

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 20:39:18 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous
<nobody@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Jul 2021 21:48:13 -0500, you wrote:
DEl

>> I used the following with Tor as a proxy and without Tor as a proxy.
>> both attempts failed. (I've never had such a problem over the years
>> I've used QSL.)
>>
>> Fcc: test frell
>> Host: a6sy4mr4vpnnfhlop2vthsi4heaonouxtrat2hpz2dzbcf45twpxvzyd.onion
>> From: anonymous@anonymous.com
>> Chain: frell,*,*; copies=3;
>> To: mail2news@dizum.com,mail2news@m2n.mixmin.net,mail2news@neodome.net
>> Newsgroups: alt.test
>> Subject: test
>>
>> test
>
>Message
>
>Is your SMTP for the host setup on port 25 or port 2525? Mine is
>working on port 25 with Frell as the first in thre Chain.

I have no port nor server setup for that template.

Does it not need an SMTP setup in QSL's SMTP hosts file consisting of
server, port and TLS/SSL settings?

What server do I use?