Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 04:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Snit Glasser: More ClamXav trivia
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen Petruzzellis)
 by: Stephen Petruzzellis - Thu, 21 Oct 2021 11:41 UTC

On Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 9:27:24 AM UTC-7, Stephen Petruzzellis wrote:
> Carroll <sandman-7fef9c6d8d93...@individual.net>:
> -----
> Carroll:
> >> Don't forget to grab your own copy of Interesting Things. The
> >> big reveal is coming soon, and you don't want to be left out.
> >> It's like a jumbo lottery ticket where you're sure to be a
> >> winner! Or, heh, loser in your case.
> >> https://www.solidfiles.com/v/X8gdLX5naxpqP
>
> Snit Glasser:
> > One of the "interesting things" that was posted is this "glamor
> > shot" of the Prescott Parasite. https://imgur.com/a/l2Kisfv
>
> Must be an older image, Snit is 51 now, so... :)
> ------
>
> 1) Diesel / Gremlin in his incompetence included a picture of Chelsea
> Manning in his harassment / doxxing file against me and said it might
> be me.
>
> 2) Predictably others jumped in to back such trolling -- including chrisv
> who said the image of Manning was of me (he dropped the maybe).
>
> 3) Sandman mindlessly jumped to saying said the image of Manning must
> be an older on based on my age, as if my age has anything to do with
> her image! When Sandman was called out it was easy to predict he would
> use his own Usenet bot and deny his error and blame me. He did all three.
>
> It is not like the mindlessness of those of you who troll me cannot
> be predicted with great accuracy. :)
>
> --
> Do not click this link!!!
> http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/dam/rg/di/r11_089_BirthIndexes/Birth_1909/M.PDF
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
> https://www.opensecrets.org/political-action-committees-pacs/C00166710/donors/2016
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

How is Blender on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

Several of us reported Snot / Snit years ago. As expected, it did not
a thing to slow the dolt. The cult-like herd's reverse compiled ChromeOS
with (I'd guess) the MaxCliqueDyn Maximum Clique algorithm to produce posts
which are not unlike those from my posts. And in retaliation you have nothing
but a crack to start a troll-fest. Snot / Snit was once again a hypocrite
by having the pretense to not debate David by means of veraciously trumpeting
*plonk* and then engaging him repeatedly through a 3rd party.

Right now there are too many "all choice is good" people in this group
and not enough power users with enough understanding to help the people
with Linux gear.

-
My Snoring Solution
https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Warrior-Dr-Kingsport-TN-37663/42459578_zpid/
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud