From: ano...@anon.com (anon)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Windows 11 now has its first beta release
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:24:23 -0500
 by: anon - Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:24 UTC

OK all you Gates ass kissing fools, run and jump aboard the newest,
latest, and greatest Microsoft spy operating system. I am sure, as
before, that Microsoft let the FBI, and who knows whoever else, take
and modify Windows 11 so it can be breached with impunity. So have a
bad day! You deserve it!

Re: Windows 11 now has its first beta release

<f0a346f8dbad5b2b85f04f87b9ad0196@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8641&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#8641

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Subject: Re: Windows 11 now has its first beta release
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 06:57:57 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, alt.comp.os.windows-10,
alt.comp.os.windows-11
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Sat, 31 Jul 2021 04:57 UTC

In article <se1jl7$ldl$1@news.mixmin.net>
"anon" <anon@anon.com> wrote:

> OK all you Gates ass kissing fools, run and jump aboard the newest,
> latest, and greatest Microsoft spy operating system. I am sure, as
> before, that Microsoft let the FBI, and who knows whoever else, take
> and modify Windows 11 so it can be breached with impunity. So have a
> bad day! You deserve it!

When your mom is done sucking off all the sailors at pier 1, let
her know she can get a copy at the guard shack.