My little brother got this fortune: nohup rm -fr /& So he did...

devel / comp.graphics.apps.gimp / Re: RECOVER YOUR STOLEN CRYPTO FUNDS

SubjectAuthor
* RECOVER YOUR STOLEN CRYPTO FUNDSDoris Keeton
`* Re: RECOVER YOUR STOLEN CRYPTO FUNDSElizabeth Lockwood
 `- I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platformAlbert Laura

1
RECOVER YOUR STOLEN CRYPTO FUNDS

<7ccbeaa9-7b37-4c30-be29-1e1297610d9dn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=50&group=comp.graphics.apps.gimp#50

Newsgroups: comp.graphics.apps.gimp
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2023 00:40:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RECOVER YOUR STOLEN CRYPTO FUNDS
From: keeton3...@gmail.com (Doris Keeton)
 by: Doris Keeton - Wed, 8 Feb 2023 08:40 UTC

Good day everyone, I’m Doris Keeton and I wish to bring to your attention the service of the Spyweb Cyber team who helped me recover my stolen money. A few weeks ago, I was contacted on Instagram by someone pretending to be an account manager and forex investor, I was convinced to invest a huge sum of money through Bitcoins and Ethereum, I sent a total of $77,000 to this person and I was scammed off my money. I was really sad and frustrated, but while I was going through the pain of losing my money, a friend of mine told me about Spyweb Cyber recovery team, a genuine and reputable team with plenty of good reviews, I contacted them immediately and provided all the information they needed, and to my surprise, they recovered all the money that I lost. I highly recommend Spyweb if you need any assistance in recovering your money from these scammers.
(Spyweb@cyberdude. com)
(Contact@spyweb. tech)

Re: RECOVER YOUR STOLEN CRYPTO FUNDS

<dfac3769-157e-43ed-a390-e7a5af94beb5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=87&group=comp.graphics.apps.gimp#87

Newsgroups: comp.graphics.apps.gimp
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 09:32:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: RECOVER YOUR STOLEN CRYPTO FUNDS
From: elizabet...@gmail.com (Elizabeth Lockwood)
 by: Elizabeth Lockwood - Wed, 31 Jan 2024 17:32 UTC

On Wednesday 8 February 2023 at 03:40:19 UTC-5, Doris Keeton wrote:
> Good day everyone, I’m Doris Keeton and I wish to bring to your attention the service of the Spyweb Cyber team who helped me recover my stolen money. A few weeks ago, I was contacted on Instagram by someone pretending to be an account manager and forex investor, I was convinced to invest a huge sum of money through Bitcoins and Ethereum, I sent a total of $77,000 to this person and I was scammed off my money. I was really sad and frustrated, but while I was going through the pain of losing my money, a friend of mine told me about Spyweb Cyber recovery team, a genuine and reputable team with plenty of good reviews, I contacted them immediately and provided all the information they needed, and to my surprise, they recovered all the money that I lost. I highly recommend Spyweb if you need any assistance in recovering your money from these scammers.
> (Spyweb@cyberdude. com)
> (Contact@spyweb. tech)
Hello Everyone my name is Elizabeth Lockwood. I highly recommend the service of SPYLORD to all my friends and to my family. They did an incredible job recovering my 2.7 BTC which I lost to an online cryptocurrency investment con artist two months ago. but by the help of SPYLORD, I was able to recover all lost cryptocurrency. They also helped my neighbor to recover $300,000 that was lost to a bank hacker . They specialize in recovering lost crypto assets. They are the best out there. I am sharing this message to protect people from con artists. Stay safe guys.

CONTACT
Email: Spylord@cyberdude.com
Whatsapp: +1(608)209-4451
Website: https://spylord1.wixsite.com/mysite

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform

<1873a468-b807-43ce-9e2f-a19f08fec372n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=90&group=comp.graphics.apps.gimp#90

Newsgroups: comp.graphics.apps.gimp
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 14:32:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform
From: albertaa...@gmail.com (Albert Laura)
 by: Albert Laura - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 22:32 UTC

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I'm super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +44 (7440) 105166 or +44 (7506) 216101.