Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Java Consultant || Plano, TX/Columbus, OH /Jersey City, NJ /
Wilmington, DE (C2C)
From: vikas.jc...@gmail.com (Vikas Kumar)
 by: Vikas Kumar - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 18:03 UTC

Hi,
This is Vikas from Edoors INC.

I have an urgent position, please check below and let me know if you are interested.

Job Title: Java Consultant Junior/Intermediate/Senior/Lead/Advanced

Location: Plano, TX/Columbus, OH /Jersey City, NJ / Wilmington, DE (C2C)

Client: Virtusa

Rate: 4-9 Years expereience- $48/hr C2C & 10+ Years experience- $58/hr C2C

Visa: USC/GC/H4EAD/L3

Job Description for Junior/Intermediate:

- 4 to 7 years of experience in Software Design and Development

- 4 to 7 years with strong core Java server side hands on development experience including Web services, XML , SOAP, Rest, JMS etc.

- 4 to 7 years of experience with Spring framework (Core, MVC, web services, messaging), experience in spring boot and micro service architecture is highly preferred.

- 4 to 7 years of experience with Multi-threaded, low-latency transaction processing applications

- 4 to 7 years’ experience in Cassandra, SQL and Cassandra data modeling.

- Experience in distributed high volume transactional system with low latency and high throughput.

- Experience in performance tuning, code optimization.

- Experience in testing frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito, SoapUI, DBUnit etc.

- Familiarity in open source tools and technologies.

- Experience in using big data technologies HDFS, Hive etc.

- Experience in database technologies - RDBMS, schema design, SQL, queries, joins indexes, JDBC, query optimization etc.

- Strong computer science fundamentals such as algorithms, data structures, multithreading, object-oriented development, distributed applications

- Strong knowledge in object oriented design patterns, good coding practices,

- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies such as Scrum is strongly preferred.

- Knowledge of build tools like Maven and source control like Git/SVN.

- Experience in banking/finance industry will be a plus.

- Must have experience in project planning and architecture

- Must have experience in application development, data base design, data modeling

- Must have experience in multiple database technologies like Oracle, Greenplum

- Deep understanding of Linux/UNIX environments.

- Demonstrated project management experience with large scale complex systems

- Background in Financial industry/banking

- Strong grasp of fundamental computer science concepts: data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and object oriented design

- Expertise in managing conflicting priorities under pressure and ability to influence technology partners without authority.

- Agile SDLC delivery experience is strongly preferred.

- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills.

Job Description for Senior/Lead/Advanced:

- 10+ years of experience in Software Design and Development

- 10+ years with strong core Java server side hands on development experience including Web services, XML , SOAP, Rest, JMS etc.

- 5+ years of experience with Spring framework (Core, MVC, web services, messaging), experience in spring boot and micro service architecture is highly preferred.

- 5+ years of experience with Multi-threaded, low-latency transaction processing applications

- 1+ years’ experience in Cassandra, SQL and Cassandra data modeling.

[...]

Thanks and Regards

Vikas Kumar

Sr. Associate Recruiter || Edoors INC

vikas.k@edoorsinc.com

Direct:- 256-888-5849 || +91-8218762199

200 Hawkins Ave #1512, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

Re: Java Consultant || Plano, TX/Columbus, OH /Jersey City, NJ / Wilmington, DE (C2C)

<s69pf7$2f1e$44@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=876&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet#876

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Wilmington, DE (C2C)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 19:42:31 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 27 Apr 2021 19:42 UTC

In article <85f03b2d-e6b7-4914-9743-9fbc5d378a86n@googlegroups.com>,
Vikas Kumar <vikas.jconnect@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>le, Greenplum
>
>- Deep understanding of Linux/UNIX environments.
>
>- Demonstrated project management experience with large scale comp=
>lex systems
>
>- Background in Financial industry/banking
>
>- Strong grasp of fundamental computer science concepts: data stru=
>ctures, algorithms, concurrency, and object oriented design
>
>- Expertise in managing conflicting priorities under pressure and =
>ability to influence technology partners without authority.
>
>- Agile SDLC delivery experience is strongly preferred.
>
>- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills.=20
>
>Thanks and Regards
>
>Vikas Kumar
>
>Sr. Associate Recruiter || Edoors INC
>
>vikas.k@edoorsinc.com
>
>Direct:- 256-888-5849 || +91-8218762199
>
>200 Hawkins Ave #1512, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

This spamtroll came from

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet #126290 (1 more)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:03:05 -0700 (PDT)
+ Wilmington, DE (C2C)
From: Vikas Kumar <vikas.jconnect@gmail.com>

Depeer Google groups Now!!
Welcome weeds into the garden, and soon that's all which will grow. -unknown