From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: federal/loop
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 12:03:25 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Tue, 10 Aug 2021 10:03 UTC

| To me, the only solution is a de-Googled Android device using
LineageOS,
| CalyxOS or GrapheneOS but that also means buying a Google Pixel phone
| since those systems seem to cater to that line the most.

I have another solution. It's a phone with a wire that I
plug into the wall. The sound quality is wonderful, the
device is ergonomic, unlike slab phones. And it has a number
of great inventions that I wouldn't want to be without. For
example, it's completely immune to Uber and Lyft. It can
never be attacked by inane Twitter posts or restaurant
recommendations. Facebook can't possibly gain a foothold.
And when I go for a walk, no one can reach me via text
message. But they can leave a voice message. Best of all,
I can use my device to make phone calls. What'll they
think of next?!

Re: federal/loop

<50e0c111a7708fc0ed6d4a29a531ce29@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8855&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#8855

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Re: federal/loop
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 04:45:13 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server, misc.phone.mobile.iphone,
comp.os.linux.advocacy, comp.mobile.android, alt.comp.os.windows-10
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 02:45 UTC

In article <2565394f4cf7cb5e4cd23085f585415c@dizum.com>
Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

> | To me, the only solution is a de-Googled Android device using
> LineageOS,
> | CalyxOS or GrapheneOS but that also means buying a Google Pixel phone
> | since those systems seem to cater to that line the most.
> |

> I have another solution. It's a phone with a wire that I
> plug into the wall. The sound quality is wonderful, the
> device is ergonomic, unlike slab phones. And it has a number
> of great inventions that I wouldn't want to be without. For
> example, it's completely immune to Uber and Lyft. It can
> never be attacked by inane Twitter posts or restaurant
> recommendations. Facebook can't possibly gain a foothold.
> And when I go for a walk, no one can reach me via text
> message. But they can leave a voice message. Best of all,
> I can use my device to make phone calls. What'll they
> think of next?!

I can spam the fuck out of your POTS line with robocalls over
VPNs from India using using stolen data from your medical
records, bank accounts, utility bills and Costco purchases.

And you can't do shit about about it.

Re: federal/loop

<sf1i8v$p81$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8881&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#8881

From: remai...@domain.invalid (Anonymous Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 17:17:04 -0500
 by: Anonymous Remailer - Wed, 11 Aug 2021 22:17 UTC

> To me, the only solution is a de-Googled Android device using
LineageOS,
> CalyxOS or GrapheneOS but that also means buying a Google Pixel
phone
> since those systems seem to cater to that line the most.

I think that only CalyxOS requires a Pixel.