Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 03:11:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Snit (a real advocate) Installing Mac is too much for Apd
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_75)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_75 - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:11 UTC

On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 9:20:37 AM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_75 wrote:
> But Apd feels the need to mock the herd. So be it.
>
> Apd can not help but realize Snit (a real advocate) knows he is just lying!
> My view is beyond your understanding.
>
> It was Apd who was openly asking how better to obscure his forgeries.
>
> Why would you want to cap the tools on GNU/Linux to what can be done on
> PCs and Macs? It's like a poorly written flyer. Apd has already decided
> what he is going to say before he calls. What you say is ignored. What Snit
> (a real advocate) says is irrelevant.
>
> Time to blame the cult-like herd of convenient friends!
>
> --
> My Snoring Solution
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> <https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>
> Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Asking Jeff Relf to apologize, as fruitless as it is, is different than referencing
his deceit. My main idea was that advocates stay here to battle irrational
people. It is not like we all do not quickly figure out what this place is,
Snit especially. Snit's computer has more memory than Jeff Relf's. Snit wins.
Jeff Relf loses. Any questions?

So Jeff Relf changed his story to posting about his business.

Dropping support for Malwarebytes is obvious.

--
One Smart Penny!
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud