The nation that controls magnetism controls the universe. -- Chester Gould/Dick Tracy

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

SubjectAuthor
* Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Stephen Carrolll 0629
+* Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Steve Carroll
|`- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Stefen Petruzellis
`* Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Dustin
 `- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Steven Carroll 3264

1
Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<92689f0e-0f8a-4572-bb62-52980d72413bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8999&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#8999

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 22:14:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen Carrolll 0629)
 by: Stephen Carrolll 062 - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:14 UTC

I have not confirmed that the number: 423.491.1448 is the right one for
Mike Easter. Asking Mike Easter to stop flooding, as fruitless as it is,
is distinct from quoting his deceptions. My main idea was that honest
people stay here in order to battle idiots. It's not like honest people
don't know what this place is, Vallor included. Mike Easter and Vallor
both lie endlessly and flagrantly and continue to do so. So no sense in
showing any further respect or restraint.

Mike Easter's essentially misleading Vallor to keep feeding him by trying
to 'talk tech', specifically, his weak skills and Vallor's efforts to
help him become a better teacher. He needs attention, and as long as you're
willing to continue play his game, he'll remain. It's a simple fact when
Mike Easter frequently uses the word 'attack' the way CNN does, to the
point where the word stops sounding like a word.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<e8e0ded1-570f-4d9b-b2b1-f0b4cb40b704n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9001&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9001

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 05:59:52 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:59 UTC

On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 11:14:58 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> I have not confirmed that the number: 423.491.1448 is the right one for
> Mike Easter. Asking Mike Easter to stop flooding, as fruitless as it is,
> is distinct from quoting his deceptions. My main idea was that honest
> people stay here in order to battle idiots. It's not like honest people
> don't know what this place is, Vallor included. Mike Easter and Vallor
> both lie endlessly and flagrantly and continue to do so. So no sense in
> showing any further respect or restraint.
>
> Mike Easter's essentially misleading Vallor to keep feeding him by trying
> to 'talk tech', specifically, his weak skills and Vallor's efforts to
> help him become a better teacher. He needs attention, and as long as you're
> willing to continue play his game, he'll remain. It's a simple fact when
> Mike Easter frequently uses the word 'attack' the way CNN does, to the
> point where the word stops sounding like a word.
>
> --
> Eight things to never feed your dog
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Contrary to Gregory Hall's claim that he has "no skill in making enemies"
(a lie as proved by the fact that he destroyed CSMA with his crap) he
was seen asking support staff how they would automate posting through
Google Groups.

No no. Gregory Hall never agreed to stop accusing good people of being
like him. He lied about his trolling which surprised nobody. Helping
Gregory Hall and helping Nospam is not the same thing. Nobody should
knowingly help Gregory Hall do anything - except for driving off a cliff,
poking your eyes out, or successfully electrocuting himself. Really,
those of you who troll are not able to manage Nospam anymore. OS X is
only cost effective if your time has no value.

--
Top Six Ways Gregory Hall Trolls
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<3461bb12-c32b-4f64-93ac-03a09c71072cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9011&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9011

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 18:58:38 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin)
 by: Dustin - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 02:58 UTC

On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 11:14:58 PM UTC-7, Dustin wrote:
> I have not confirmed that the number: 423.491.1448 is the right one for
> Mike Easter. Asking Mike Easter to stop flooding, as fruitless as it is,
> is distinct from quoting his deceptions. My main idea was that honest
> people stay here in order to battle idiots. It's not like honest people
> don't know what this place is, Vallor included. Mike Easter and Vallor
> both lie endlessly and flagrantly and continue to do so. So no sense in
> showing any further respect or restraint.
>
> Mike Easter's essentially misleading Vallor to keep feeding him by trying
> to 'talk tech', specifically, his weak skills and Vallor's efforts to
> help him become a better teacher. He needs attention, and as long as you're
> willing to continue play his game, he'll remain. It's a simple fact when
> Mike Easter frequently uses the word 'attack' the way CNN does, to the
> point where the word stops sounding like a word.
>
> --
> Eight things to never feed your dog
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud. Another lie by Gregory 'The
Shill' Hall. Troll Killer Snit didn't deny authoring it, but he did not
publish it to Youtube. Gregory 'The Shill' Hall did that, in an account
that uses his name.... and he did it because he's obsessed with Gregory
'The Shill' Hall kicking his ass in every possible way. Just idiotic trolling.
And I am rewarding that trolling. THAT is what the "Gregory 'The Shill'
Hall circus" is. You do, of course realize that the massive floods ending
up in multiple groups started out when Gregory 'The Shill' Hall was quoted
lying. Amusingly, Gregory 'The Shill' Hall virtually asked Troll Killer
Snit for his phone number to be Google seeded.

All joking aside, those of you who troll are not able to restrain NNTP
protocol anymore.

Gregory 'The Shill' Hall claimed the headers were entirely consistent with
many of the socks. Interesting, why is he having such a struggle backing
his assertion up when asked to do so? That is, if his statement was supportable,
and not just a trolling attempt to come to Troll Killer Snits rescue?

--
Puppy Videos
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<d0a46878-8435-44d6-b749-cf3664500fadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9015&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9015

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 23:45:31 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Petruzellis)
 by: Stefen Petruzellis - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:45 UTC

On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 6:59:54 AM UTC-7, Stefen Petruzellis wrote:
> On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 11:14:58 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> > I have not confirmed that the number: 423.491.1448 is the right one for
> > Mike Easter. Asking Mike Easter to stop flooding, as fruitless as it is,
> > is distinct from quoting his deceptions. My main idea was that honest
> > people stay here in order to battle idiots. It's not like honest people
> > don't know what this place is, Vallor included. Mike Easter and Vallor
> > both lie endlessly and flagrantly and continue to do so. So no sense in
> > showing any further respect or restraint.
> >
> > Mike Easter's essentially misleading Vallor to keep feeding him by trying
> > to 'talk tech', specifically, his weak skills and Vallor's efforts to
> > help him become a better teacher. He needs attention, and as long as you're
> > willing to continue play his game, he'll remain. It's a simple fact when
> > Mike Easter frequently uses the word 'attack' the way CNN does, to the
> > point where the word stops sounding like a word.
> >
> > --
> > Eight things to never feed your dog
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
> > Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
> Contrary to Gregory Hall's claim that he has "no skill in making enemies"
> (a lie as proved by the fact that he destroyed CSMA with his crap) he
> was seen asking support staff how they would automate posting through
> Google Groups.
>
> No no. Gregory Hall never agreed to stop accusing good people of being
> like him. He lied about his trolling which surprised nobody. Helping
> Gregory Hall and helping Nospam is not the same thing. Nobody should
> knowingly help Gregory Hall do anything - except for driving off a cliff,
> poking your eyes out, or successfully electrocuting himself. Really,
> those of you who troll are not able to manage Nospam anymore. OS X is
> only cost effective if your time has no value.
>

> --
> Top Six Ways Gregory Hall Trolls
> https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer says I'm not 'able' to call out their bullshit,
and they aren't going to be held accountable for any prior harm they caused.
Rather, I'm expected to forget it all, and give them a clean slate so they
can just restart the attacks all over again, while they continue to accept
no responsibility for what they say and do online towards Owl? I see you
are electing to flounder in Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer's circle of puppets
and twisting over a discussion that would have been a bit more 'honest'.
There are ever reducing reasons to come to Google Groups and boring crap
like this highlights why that's true. It was Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer
who got busted using untold numbers of accounts for years, and these are
'people' who come basically out of the blue directly into threads where
he was being proved wrong... continuously for over a decade.

Lines of text containing this and that, but not what is needed. Despite
all the big talk Silver "Doomsdrzej" Slimer's done on this topic, the 'UX
Designer' does not get how to do this. It only takes a couple seconds to
click and drag across a range and 'Google' it.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<4c63d7cf-197c-4094-81c2-28ae661973c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9016&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9016

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:38:47 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Carroll 3264)
 by: Steven Carroll 3264 - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 18:38 UTC

On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 7:58:40 PM UTC-7, Steven Carroll 3264 wrote:
> On Sunday, November 28, 2021 at 11:14:58 PM UTC-7, Dustin wrote:
> > I have not confirmed that the number: 423.491.1448 is the right one for
> > Mike Easter. Asking Mike Easter to stop flooding, as fruitless as it is,
> > is distinct from quoting his deceptions. My main idea was that honest
> > people stay here in order to battle idiots. It's not like honest people
> > don't know what this place is, Vallor included. Mike Easter and Vallor
> > both lie endlessly and flagrantly and continue to do so. So no sense in
> > showing any further respect or restraint.
> >
> > Mike Easter's essentially misleading Vallor to keep feeding him by trying
> > to 'talk tech', specifically, his weak skills and Vallor's efforts to
> > help him become a better teacher. He needs attention, and as long as you're
> > willing to continue play his game, he'll remain. It's a simple fact when
> > Mike Easter frequently uses the word 'attack' the way CNN does, to the
> > point where the word stops sounding like a word.
> >
> > --
> > Eight things to never feed your dog
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
> > Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
> Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud. Another lie by Gregory 'The
> Shill' Hall. Troll Killer Snit didn't deny authoring it, but he did not
> publish it to Youtube. Gregory 'The Shill' Hall did that, in an account
> that uses his name.... and he did it because he's obsessed with Gregory
> 'The Shill' Hall kicking his ass in every possible way. Just idiotic trolling.
> And I am rewarding that trolling. THAT is what the "Gregory 'The Shill'
> Hall circus" is. You do, of course realize that the massive floods ending
> up in multiple groups started out when Gregory 'The Shill' Hall was quoted
> lying. Amusingly, Gregory 'The Shill' Hall virtually asked Troll Killer
> Snit for his phone number to be Google seeded.
>
> All joking aside, those of you who troll are not able to restrain NNTP
> protocol anymore.
>
> Gregory 'The Shill' Hall claimed the headers were entirely consistent with
> many of the socks. Interesting, why is he having such a struggle backing
> his assertion up when asked to do so? That is, if his statement was supportable,
> and not just a trolling attempt to come to Troll Killer Snits rescue?
>
> --
> Puppy Videos
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot
> <https://groups.google.com/g/rec.photo.digital/c/e7iwP04xhNU>
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

Snit just wiped his ass with Carroll.
Carroll: <rqebpk$f4d$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
> An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?

That's all any of the code demos I've shown Snit
are, for years now.
-----

But then Carroll flip flops:

Carroll: <rqk10g$j1c$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
AS, in this thread, not "the past"
(drop your bizarre narratives and DRY out)."
-----

Carroll starts with "for years now" but then denies that is in the past.
And Carroll insists the code from the past was not tied to bots... directly
contradicting themselves. An unceasing, fierce, posting itch, despite
nothing to say - like slimy Mac-using lawyers, and vigorously-greased
ram, hung from the ceiling for his own individual needs. Carroll does
not know if there is a free FOSS solution.

Who *doesn't* know that this kind of BS is Carroll's MO, not the modus
operandi of Snit? It is all just projection... the trolling, the forging,
the writing of gibberish, the tantrums... the panties in a twist and willingness
to show how embarrassed he is over being booted from the schoolyard for
pooping in it again... just what Carroll does ;) The whole sham is chock-
full of bizarre holes and is based heavily on Carroll's 'many certificates'
gag.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretwizzer@gmail.com