Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:25:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: <STALKING_TARGET_65>
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen Carrolll - frelwizen)
 by: Stephen Carrolll - f - Tue, 30 Nov 2021 06:25 UTC

-hh: <XnsACC9F360B2F6CHT1@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other
than the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.

Being independent as it is, usenet will never go away but it'll never
be a big hit.

The one talent -hh learned sufficiently is to work to guilt Snit Michael
Glasser into submission and if that doesn't work, drown him out with flooding
or dishonesty change the assertion. When I was new here, I wanted to be
fair and nonjudgemental. I gave -hh more than a wise person should.

The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Gremlin. Use that one when you seed
search engines with -hh's confirmed lies about him.

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot