Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 09:47:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: <STALKING_TARGET_74>
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel Crook)
 by: Diesel Crook - Thu, 2 Dec 2021 17:47 UTC

On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 1:25:31 AM UTC-7, Diesel Crook wrote:
> He'd have to be suffering from mental illness to be unsure of whether or
> not he "once had" worked with a program. Ring any bells? When someone can't
> remember his past claims and applies bogus, ego protecting garbage later,
> it's mighty clear what his trolling is. What does it take to end this? Just
> Wondering's accusation is misplaced up front, and not valid second of all.
> Is Michael Snit Glasser seeking to be just as much of a dishonest liar as
> Just Wondering is already known as being?
>
> Just Wondering must recognize that anyone can go get mySQL, right, gluey?
> Meanwhile, anyone can can get software to block his crap, which renders
> *his* immature nonsense useless, just like Just Wondering.
>
> -
> Puppy Videos
> https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
> Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

Just 'The Flooder' Wondering's essentially fooling Snit Glasser Michael
to keep feeding him by trying to 'develop websites', specifically, his
nonstop errors and Snit Glasser Michael's efforts to help him become a
better instructor. He needs recognition, and as long as you are willing
to continue directly providing it, he'll remain.

I'm well aware the stuff I link to from Reddit is total greenhorn level;
that said, it accomplished what I want. Snit Glasser Michael shared a
specific series of doxing files several times now, and invited Just 'The
Flooder' Wondering to show which ones aren't true and provide the testimony
to support his claim. No way has Just 'The Flooder' Wondering done so.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0&feature=youtu.be
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud