Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 19:41:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Steven Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud)
 by: Dustic Cook the Fucn - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 03:41 UTC

On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 12:56:21 PM UTC-7, Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:
> I have been scanning a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
> running from. I noticed that many of those he'd go out of his way to often
> attack had extensive computer knowledge. I didn't find many who were also
> adept in the component side of things, or were also trained as an programmer
> along with various aspects of IT; with the diplomas to back it all up, too.
> The whole sham is full of goofy inconsistencies and leans heavily on Alan
> B's 'user database' nonsense. Once Zeus understood how effective Alan B is
> at playing 'target' he realizes this isn't quite as crazy as it appeared.
>
> -
> What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
> Dustin Cook the Fraud

Mike Easter says I'm not 'allowed' to call out their crap, and they aren't
going to pay the price for any prior bullshit they caused. Instead, I'm
expected to forget it all, and let them start from scratch so they can
just replay the game all over again, while they continue to accept no
responsibility for what they say and do online towards myself?

Nobody who isn't just using you for erotic ends (isn't a troll) sees
you as anything remotely close to honorable. You have nobody but me to
thank for that. "Somewhere between 1998 or 2004 I trusted Glasser Michael
Snit, the absolutely laughable liar" - Mike Easter. Mike Easter is a jerk
-- advocates have kill filed his socks. What he really wants is a script
that keeps switching names, then they'd have a possibility at being half
as annoying as he is.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"