Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 20:47:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Steven Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_27)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_27 - Fri, 3 Dec 2021 04:47 UTC

On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 12:56:21 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_27 wrote:
> I have been scanning a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
> running from. I noticed that many of those he'd go out of his way to often
> attack had extensive computer knowledge. I didn't find many who were also
> adept in the component side of things, or were also trained as an programmer
> along with various aspects of IT; with the diplomas to back it all up, too.
> The whole sham is full of goofy inconsistencies and leans heavily on Alan
> B's 'user database' nonsense. Once Zeus understood how effective Alan B is
> at playing 'target' he realizes this isn't quite as crazy as it appeared.
>
> -
> What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
> Dustin Cook the Fraud

The encryption is real, its presence at any point in time being on your VLC
7-ZIP is a short circuit. Theo has been over this, in exquisite detail previously,
HWSNBN.

HWSNBN and the other trolls suggest Googling for a suggestion for a Linux
application is instigating. I think the person you are referencing is in
my kill file.

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xD43Khhkw