Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 12:48:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Steven Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dusty Crook)
 by: Dusty Crook - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 20:48 UTC

He is a jerk most people have blocked his bot posts. What he really can
not make is a bot that keeps switching names, then the auto-posts have
a shot at being a fraction as idiotic as he is. I'm not going to play
like Michael Glasser Snit did not get me out of a tight spot with scripting
and I am indebted to him for his help. FromTheRafters has my example to
copy and can learn to act as if he has a clue from now on. Everyone is
FromTheRafters -- the oldest gag in the book.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: usenet@gallopinginsanity.com

Re: Steven Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

<a730fc76-af0c-456a-b1a2-bb1f67a6f238n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9160&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9160

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 04:29:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Steven Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 12:29 UTC

On Sunday, December 5, 2021 at 1:48:02 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> He is a jerk most people have blocked his bot posts. What he really can
> not make is a bot that keeps switching names, then the auto-posts have
> a shot at being a fraction as idiotic as he is. I'm not going to play
> like Michael Glasser Snit did not get me out of a tight spot with scripting
> and I am indebted to him for his help. FromTheRafters has my example to
> copy and can learn to act as if he has a clue from now on. Everyone is
> FromTheRafters -- the oldest gag in the book.
>
> --
> Curious how these posts are made? Email: use...@gallopinginsanity.com

Steven Petruzzellis: Narcissistic Bigot. Gremlin the functionally illiterate
fraud.

That's our Doomsdrzej, though, better than others in their mind. Believes
if your desktop/account is online, he's got the right to use your skills,
whether you agree or not.

With no evidence at all, as is the norm for Doomsdrzej.

For the record, taking effort learning isn't a waste. Asserting you know
all and trying to 'prove' people that it is true, as Doomsdrzej tries
to do? THAT is a waste ;) Already moved on from that. You are too slow!

--
One Smart Penny!
https://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/1975_annual_meeting_program.pdf