From: nop...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Remember when Bloomberg tore the lid of the huge "hack" that was
happening on all our servers?
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 09:39:01 -0800
 by: Alan - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 17:39 UTC

Yeah... ...me neither.

'"Already, Apple had cut its iPhone 13 production goal for this year by
as many as 10 million units, down from a target of 90 million…"

So, according to this math, Apple was planning on selling about 80
million units of just the iPhone 13. That’s kind of a lot of units.'

<https://www.macworld.com/article/557837/macalope-iphone-demand-cuts.html>

'"The company is still on track for a record holiday season…"

Nobody wants iPhones. Apple records record holiday season. That… you
just… I don’t… why…'

Re: Remember when Bloomberg tore the lid of the huge "hack" that was happening on all our servers?

<3f6a28a9-21a5-4022-b15c-4ce9d77e9fdan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9180&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9180

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 14:31:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Remember when Bloomberg tore the lid of the huge "hack" that was happening on all our servers?
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 22:31 UTC

On Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 12:39:09 PM UTC-5, Alan wrote:
> Yeah... ...me neither.
>
> '"Already, Apple had cut its iPhone 13 production goal for this year by
> as many as 10 million units, down from a target of 90 million…"
>
> So, according to this math, Apple was planning on selling about 80
> million units of just the iPhone 13. That’s kind of a lot of units.'
>
> <https://www.macworld.com/article/557837/macalope-iphone-demand-cuts.html>
>
> '"The company is still on track for a record holiday season…"
>
> Nobody wants iPhones. Apple records record holiday season. That… you
> just… I don’t… why…'

90 or 80 million that's a lot of nobodies regardless!