Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 16:05:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll strikes again
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen)
 by: Stefen - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 00:05 UTC

Thankfully the person you are attacking is in my kill file. Snit Michael
Glasser writes all kinds of drivel, don't use that blockhead as a reference.
You're like a school bus in a bike rack. We all see you hiding there and
thinking you are being clever. And you're so stupid you keep failing to
see it. Where did Snit Michael Glasser go to school?

Gee, imagine Snit Michael Glasser trying to pin his codswallop on Shadow,
no one has ever seen that before.

Ending support for NNTP protocol is needed for progress.

--
Puppy Videos!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22functionally+illiterate+fraud%22