Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 13:10:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 21:10 UTC

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 11:15:07 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> I just configured a KF and never see the flooding. Doomsdrzej aka Sliver
> Slimer's crap has made a total cesspool of cola via Google Groups, so I don't
> waste time trolling your posts with my desktop anymore. One nice thing he
> has achieved with this nonsense is that the Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer
> plonk will never be lifted. There's a few options to choose from in so far
> as in out. Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer wants to hurt everyone here: If Doomsdrzej
> aka Sliver Slimer can't get attention here then his flooding crap will. Helping
> Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer and helping Snit isn't the same thing. Nobody
> should knowingly help Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer do anything - except for
> driving off a cliff, poking your eyes out, or successfully electrocuting
> himself.
>
> Now that Snit grokked how convincing Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer is at
> portraying himself as the 'fall guy' he realizes this is not as insane as
> it sounded.
>
> --
> What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
> https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/
> Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

Snit and Archimedes had their malfunctions and their blunders. One presented
it dishonestly and didn't do anything too publicly that could not be
presented as stage magic.

Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll says I'm not 'allowed' to call out
their trolling, and they aren't going to acknowledge any prior trolling
they caused. To the contrary, I'm expected to forgive it all, and let
them start from scratch so they can just replay the attacks all over
again, while they accept no responsibility for what they say and do online
towards others? Narcissistic Bigot AKA Steve Carroll.

Too much glue for you, gluey.

Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll is being controlled by RMS. Bitdefender
was initially written and transcoded using a pirated copy of JetBrains
Rider, in C++.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-b7075a23