Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 23:02:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers)
 by: Dustin who does stuf - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 07:02 UTC

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 11:15:07 AM UTC-7, Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers wrote:
> I just configured a KF and never see the flooding. Doomsdrzej aka Sliver
> Slimer's crap has made a total cesspool of cola via Google Groups, so I don't
> waste time trolling your posts with my desktop anymore. One nice thing he
> has achieved with this nonsense is that the Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer
> plonk will never be lifted. There's a few options to choose from in so far
> as in out. Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer wants to hurt everyone here: If Doomsdrzej
> aka Sliver Slimer can't get attention here then his flooding crap will. Helping
> Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer and helping Snit isn't the same thing. Nobody
> should knowingly help Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer do anything - except for
> driving off a cliff, poking your eyes out, or successfully electrocuting
> himself.
>
> Now that Snit grokked how convincing Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer is at
> portraying himself as the 'fall guy' he realizes this is not as insane as
> it sounded.
>
> --
> What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
> https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/
> Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

Sigmond has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above the LCD
on Linux. Open source is only inexpensive if your time has no value.
I often intoxicate you with my mind. But Sigmond feels the need to attack
the herd. Another keg you mean, Sigmond drinks them down damned quick.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Warrior-Dr-Kingsport-TN-37663/42459578_zpid/

Re: Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

<3e4c9bec-a385-4b88-9827-037261f18539n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9207&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9207

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 14:15:33 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Thu, 9 Dec 2021 22:15 UTC

On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 12:02:06 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 11:15:07 AM UTC-7, Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers wrote:
> > I just configured a KF and never see the flooding. Doomsdrzej aka Sliver
> > Slimer's crap has made a total cesspool of cola via Google Groups, so I don't
> > waste time trolling your posts with my desktop anymore. One nice thing he
> > has achieved with this nonsense is that the Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer
> > plonk will never be lifted. There's a few options to choose from in so far
> > as in out. Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer wants to hurt everyone here: If Doomsdrzej
> > aka Sliver Slimer can't get attention here then his flooding crap will. Helping
> > Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer and helping Snit isn't the same thing. Nobody
> > should knowingly help Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer do anything - except for
> > driving off a cliff, poking your eyes out, or successfully electrocuting
> > himself.
> >
> > Now that Snit grokked how convincing Doomsdrzej aka Sliver Slimer is at
> > portraying himself as the 'fall guy' he realizes this is not as insane as
> > it sounded.
> >
> > --
> > What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
> > https://www.womply.com/biz/89a-dental-care-prescott-valley-AZ/
> > Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
> Sigmond has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above the LCD
> on Linux. Open source is only inexpensive if your time has no value.
> I often intoxicate you with my mind. But Sigmond feels the need to attack
> the herd. Another keg you mean, Sigmond drinks them down damned quick.
>
> --
> I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
> https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Warrior-Dr-Kingsport-TN-37663/42459578_zpid/
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
> https://www.walmart.com/browse/books/family-kids-books/cary-fagan/3920_582053_585918/YnJhbmQ6Q2FyeSBGYWdhbgieie
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Carroll, 4/10/2015 4:04 PM:
-----
Cute trick... To the guy who hacked my Google account.
-----
No details. Seems to treat it as a joke.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:02 PM, <https://goo.gl/51rsmZ>:
-----
Email Hacking Is A Serious Crime
-----
No longer "cute"... now it is a serious crime. OK.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:07 PM:
By now he is posting more links to how serious this crime against him is.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 7:25 PM:
-----
I didn't write that.
-----
Now he is denying the posts from his own account. OK, he was "hacked". Someone
else posted this. Hard to hack a gmail account given how they use two-step
authentication and someone would need access to his phone or the like...
but at least POSSIBLE.

Even then, though, if someone tries to guess your password Google alerts
you and lets you know what IP address and other info. I know because someone
in a Denver internet cafe has tried mine on several occasions.

Google even forces you to change your password when this happens. Very hard
to hack these days.

So already Carroll's story is unlikely.

But let us accept it... someone somehow hacked his account bypassing the
two step verification. This person did not, however, change his password
and Carroll posted within an hour of the "hacker". Before that, unless he
is an idiot, he changed his password and the "hacker" was locked out. The
"hacker" got one post in.

But Carroll could not leave his story there.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:36 PM, <https://goo.gl/NJ2bMH>:
-----
Someone hacked my frelwizzen gmail acct so, for the time being,
don't trust anything from it.
-----
Wait. What? Even after Carroll figured out this "hacker" who was too stupid
to change his password had broken into his account and Carroll *surely* must
have changed his own password, he is saying the "hacker" might still have
access. Might be able to break Google's two-step verification process *again*.

This is *very* unlikely... to the point of being unbelievable.

Even worse for him: he notes which of his accounts he is claiming was hacked
- but in the past he has denied even using the other accounts! LOL! He screwed
up and made it very clear he has multiple accounts and felt the need to note
which one. He made the same mistake in the next quote where he speaks of
WHICH of his gmail accounts he is claiming was hacked. Oops! If he only posts
with one there would be no need to specify which one!

He has completely screwed up in his game to pretend he posts with only one
gmail account. Completely idiotic of him, too!

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:38 PM, <https://goo.gl/YA7gMO>:
-----
Some mentally deficient child hacked my 'frelwizzen' gmail account
so I may have to kill it. For the time being, don't assume
anything that's coming from it was written by me.
-----
He is still saying that he may have to kill the account instead of just
changing the password which anyone with half a brain would have already done
(and Google *forces* you to do when someone even tries to hack your account....
I know because someone in the Denver area has tried to hack mine multiple
times... likely Carroll but I have no proof of this). And he specifies WHICH
of his accounts! He is directly admitting he uses more than one account!
His claim of being "forged" with his second account is a lie. Proved.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:40 PM, <https://goo.gl/j6yCuV>:
-----
Looks like it's still being hacked despite me taking precautions,
I may have to kill the account.
-----
What makes it look like its still being hacked? And what precautions other
than changing the two-step verification options does he need? And how would
someone bypass this... is he really on the NSA watch list? Seems you would
need someone at that level to be doing this. He watches too much TV where
they computer hackers spend thirty seconds and bypass all security.

Just nonsense.

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:05 PM: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/5QXJHXq8d1k/ujK_-
8ZYUnwJ
-----
Apparently Google is having issues with their accounts to the
point where they're ready to undertake some additional measures.
-----
But, of course, no evidence of this... and what measures? They already alert
users if someone else tries to guess your password and use two-step authentication
and even force you to make a new password if it seems someone is trying to
hack you.
-----
They're now involving several federal agencies in things they
didn't bother with previously in an effort to deal with people who
hack into accounts. They've asked me to leave the account open.
-----
So now Google is letting Carroll know how they are handling these things
- and asking him to leave a *hacked* account open... one someone can be using
to steal his identity. No. This does not pass the sniff test in any way.
Even if they were doing this for some bizarre sting operation, which is in
itself far fetched, they would have told Carroll to not make it public information
so the hacker would not know.

Just insanity. His own story is so idiotic and full of idiotic claims it
simply cannot be true. Carroll uses his secondary Google account - the one
he accesses via Tor and is referred to as his Tor account - to have plausible
deniability for things he says there. Now he is working to do the same thing
with his main account. Maybe Carroll read a report like this: <http://cnnmon.ie/111QeT8>
[money.com]. If so he missed the part where they note if you are *really*
hacked, which is rare, the hackers change your password and lock you out.
Why would they not?
-----
There's some new legislation that will help them deal with this
issue... which probably means more BS for us ;)
-----
Yes, new legislation to make sure Carroll does not have to deal with "hackers"
and "forgers" which do not even exist.

The funny part is, this happened shortly after someone in the Denver area,
likely Carroll, tried to guess *my* passwords and they did it from an Internet
café (Google tells you the IP and that can be used to trace back).

My guess: Carroll is the one who was working to guess my password and figured
this new lie of his was a good way to deny his own words even more than he
does with his Tor account *and* a way to make it so if I had talked about
him trying to hack my account he could say I was just copying his comments.
"Proving" I read his posts... which for now I am to see how absurd his lies
are. :)

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:25 PM:
-----
The person who hacked into my Gmail acct. changed the wording on
this post. I've removed the others but Google asked me to leave
one standing for some odd reason.
-----
Here Carroll claims the hacker changed the wording on a post of his from
*before* he had even claimed he was hacked. So this hacker not only can *post*
for him but edit his old Usenet posts.

Click here to read the complete article