Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 03:06:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Steven Petruzzellis is a Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_84)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_84 - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 11:06 UTC

Dustin Cook AKA Diesel AKA Gremlin lying about his 1-423-491-1448 phone number:

<XnsAC34A629C8F3DHT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
Prior to my giving you that cell number, there was no way
at all for you to link it to me in any possible way shape
or form. it doesn't come up in any records search on me.
It is using a recycled number, but damn near everything is
these days so that doesn't count as public information,
snit.
As in, the cell doesn't come back to me, wouldn't ever
come back to me, therefore the fact *I* have that cell
number is NOT public information. I find it very hard to
believe that even you'd have difficulty understanding this
concept.
-----
<XnsAC32ADC5A8EECHT1@VoX89Pwp95.083.GODrcd>
-----
I've only been sharing whats available via a public
database. You haven't. :)
-----
<XnsAC34A62BCD27FHT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
You cannot find any link to that number to me on any
database. Which makes it private. not public as you
incorrectly assume.
-----
<XnsAC34A62CD62DDHT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
> Your number, even tied to your name, is in a public
> database.
No, it's not. You already tried to link the two of us
previously.
-----

<XnsAC34A62EE3F39HT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
It's not a publically known number that links to me. And
he knows that.
-----
<XnsAC34A62BCD27FHT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
The number is NOT TIED TO ME in any public database, in
any way shape or form. You cannot get the number aside
from my having provided it to you via a google search or a
public records search.
-----
<XnsAC34A62ACDF8HT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
Regardless of where the number shows up, it doesn't tie
itself to me, and you cannot associate the number with me
via a google search, OR any number of free/paid public
records searches. Therefore, that is PRIVATE information
that you think you're holding over my head, not public as
you erroneously think here.
-----
<XnsAC34A62A42D90HT1@1b2yUZpg51V1q.6EF009.jKrc>
-----
It's not, running my name doesn't provide that cell
number. The two are not linked in any way shape or form.
The number itself as is the case with any recycled number
is in all kinds of databases, but it's not linked to me;
therefore, that IS PRIVATE information that you can't get
via a google search or a paid public records search.
-----

<XnsAC1D794DE5AD5HT1@889n4Sx8GWE.MNnkz50hZNVS.fh0SYyRp>
-----
They are relevant to the fact YOU INSERTED the phone
number I provided you verbally into a bogus call log video
you've taken the time to create. When I use the cell I
provided you the number for to make outbound calls, It
*ALWAYS* reports Kingsport, TN. Not one single time has it
ever, nor would it have any reason to report Johnson City.
It doesn't pick cities at random, it doesn't go by my
present location, either. That's actually fixed, as is the
number assigned to the phone.
-----

<XnsAC17C66D49387HT1@4uMkH0FFER6s72gSy7J8N4B67.Mht3WTC373bt67J31gn>
-----
You didn't even score the right city, Snit. And, the
correct city is common, public knowledge with the regulars
here. The moment you unblocked 'Johnson City' in your
videos, you were busted.
-----

<XnsAC212DEE4D1DCHT1@gt3i2B7y.5N0FOv3e210vLOej4O4doj8b>
-----
David, every single Address you've posted that's supposed
to be mine has been Kingsport. Not Johnson City. Don't you
think you should tell snit that was a fuckup on his part
by now? :)
-----

<XnsAC21106DF6C20HT1@3R4NM89td0T86C.231IPkH>
-----
His response to that was to file a report with the
kingsport,tn police. Well hell, why not the johnson city
ones? That's where he claimed the call said it originated
from. :)
-----

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"