Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 23:38:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Narcissistic Bigot (Steve Carroll)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_84)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_84 - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:38 UTC

HA! How did Snit sock Sigmond get so narcissistic he thinks everything
is about himself?? Everyone is Snit sock Sigmond -- the oldest gag in the
book.

Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Carroll has gone the extra mile, essentially
hand holding Snit sock Sigmond on coding practices only for Snit sock Sigmond
to blindly attack him and continue to show that he has no real interest
in the subject. In all reality, it's too hard for snit. I generally go
post by post unless someone has a habit of really outrageous bullshit.
With Snit sock Sigmond, I already understand what his MO is, all he hungers
for is to 'win' and, as you have seen, he will do _anything_ to get it.
His never ending routine is to play 'martyr' but reality shows it's all
of Usenet who are his targets.

I have known bricks who argue better than Snit sock Sigmond does.

Amusingly, Snit sock Sigmond virtually asked Steve the Narcissistic Bigot
Carroll for the doxing files about him. Nobody is being controlled by Microsoft.

-
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Re: Narcissistic Bigot (Steve Carroll)

<1afcae04-a2fc-4b21-977a-bc9a5f1de899n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9249&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9249

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 10:50:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Narcissistic Bigot (Steve Carroll)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Carroll - frelwizer)
 by: Steven Carroll - fre - Sun, 12 Dec 2021 18:50 UTC

On Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 12:38:38 AM UTC-7, Steven Carroll - frelwizer wrote:
> HA! How did Snit sock Sigmond get so narcissistic he thinks everything
> is about himself?? Everyone is Snit sock Sigmond -- the oldest gag in the
> book.
>
> Steve the Narcissistic Bigot Carroll has gone the extra mile, essentially
> hand holding Snit sock Sigmond on coding practices only for Snit sock Sigmond
> to blindly attack him and continue to show that he has no real interest
> in the subject. In all reality, it's too hard for snit. I generally go
> post by post unless someone has a habit of really outrageous bullshit.
> With Snit sock Sigmond, I already understand what his MO is, all he hungers
> for is to 'win' and, as you have seen, he will do _anything_ to get it.
> His never ending routine is to play 'martyr' but reality shows it's all
> of Usenet who are his targets.
>
> I have known bricks who argue better than Snit sock Sigmond does.
>
> Amusingly, Snit sock Sigmond virtually asked Steve the Narcissistic Bigot
> Carroll for the doxing files about him. Nobody is being controlled by Microsoft.
>
> -
> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
> him. He clearly wants the attention"
> Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Did he think that was clever?

I'd help Snit sock Sockboy honestly but he's an imbecile who screws
around to implement his aspiration to call everyone a cheat. It is trivial
to cherrypick by bragging about hardly any exceptions clashing from what's
typical. What holds more weight from an advocacy opinion are the expected
operations. I think it is already over.

Jeff Relf trolled Snit sock Sockboy as much as he deserves, big f*cking
deal. No need to be a yowling jackass about it? You're like a school
bus in a bike rack. We all see you sitting there and tell you as much.
And you're so ignorant you keep doing it.

-
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Warrior-Dr-Kingsport-TN-37663/42459578_zpid/
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud