From: freddyzi...@mail.com (Freddy)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: The IRS Is Coming For Snit
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 21:47:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Freddy - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 21:47 UTC

It's no secret that snit gets reported to the IRS on a regular basis
and it's been the source of grief for him.

So now it looks like Biden's build back better bill has a substantial
increase in IRS funding to go after tax cheats and those scamming the
system.
Better watch out snit because they are coming after you and people like
you and your troll doll like wife who grift the system.

https://www.americanprogress.org/article/the-build-back-better-acts-
investments-in-the-irs-will-substantially-reduce-the-tax-gap/

Re: The IRS Is Coming For Snit

<spdo9p$38v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9263&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9263

From: JS...@AIOE.invalid (John Smith)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: The IRS Is Coming For Snit
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 21:56:09 +0000
 by: John Smith - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 21:56 UTC

On 15/12/2021 21:47, Freddy wrote:
> It's no secret that snit gets reported to the IRS on a regular basis
> and it's been the source of grief for him.
>
> So now it looks like Biden's build back better bill has a substantial
> increase in IRS funding to go after tax cheats and those scamming the
> system.
> Better watch out snit because they are coming after you and people like
> you and your troll doll like wife who grift the system.

Does your mummy know that you are using her computer?

Re: The IRS Is Coming For Snit

<XnsAE01AC7051439998w009@46.165.242.75>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9264&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9264

From: freddyzi...@mail.com (Freddy)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 21:57:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Freddy - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 21:57 UTC

John Smith <JS@AIOE.invalid> wrote in

> On 15/12/2021 21:47, Freddy wrote:
>> It's no secret that snit gets reported to the IRS on a regular
>> basis and it's been the source of grief for him.
>>
>> So now it looks like Biden's build back better bill has a
>> substantial increase in IRS funding to go after tax cheats and
>> those scamming the system.
>> Better watch out snit because they are coming after you and
>> people like you and your troll doll like wife who grift the
>> system.
>

> Does your mummy know that you are using her computer?

Yes.

Re:The IRS Is Coming For Snit

<spdouc$1tb$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9265&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9265

From: MichaelA...@griftersconjobsllc.com (LegionX)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 17:07:07 -0500 (EST)
 by: LegionX - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 22:07 UTC

Freddy <freddyzingojr@mail.com> Wrote in message:

>It's no secret that snit gets reported to the IRS on a regular basis and it's been the source of grief for him.

Not the source. One of several sources of grief for him. It's the
very least we could do for him. When we stated that we'd jenn his
welfare mooching ass we weren't kidding around. We are and we
will.

To add insult to injury if you think about it we are paying for
the lawyer he's having to use. Ah well. It's par for the course.

>Better watch out snit because they are coming after you and people like you and your troll doll like wife who grift the system.

Ayep. The sales of his course for a grand or more. Income he
didn't report to them and a business he never acquired a license
to operate. Tax fraud. And they know it too. We provided them all
kinds of specifics when we reached out to the IRS on his behalf.

He is screwed from multiple vectors. We are certain his lawyer has
been advising him to keep his damn mouth shut but snit being snit
cannot resist.

--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!

Re: The IRS Is Coming For Snit

<GOmdncIOEqcZ5yf8nZ2dnUU7-f2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9266&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9266

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 15:30:12 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 23:30 UTC

On 12/15/21 1:47 PM, Freddy wrote:
> It's no secret that snit gets reported to the IRS on a regular basis
> and it's been the source of grief for him.
>
> So now it looks like Biden's build back better bill has a substantial
> increase in IRS funding to go after tax cheats and those scamming the
> system.
> Better watch out snit because they are coming after you and people like
> you and your troll doll like wife who grift the system.
>

> https://www.americanprogress.org/article/the-build-back-better-acts-
> investments-in-the-irs-will-substantially-reduce-the-tax-gap/

Too bad Biden is not going after 5150.