Your password is pitifully obvious.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTION

SubjectAuthor
* THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTIONAnonymous Remailer
+* Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTIONUST
|`- Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTIONa322x1n
+- Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTIOND
`* Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTIONa322x1n
 `- Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTIONrmd

1
THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTION

<sgafkc$odo$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9269&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9269

From: remai...@domain.invalid (Anonymous Remailer)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTION
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 05:43:24 -0500
 by: Anonymous Remailer - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 10:43 UTC

Note. I am not one to be frightened by conspiracy theories, but
this eugenicist report seems to be real. This is especially backed
up with the evidence of the health problems and deaths being
reported by relatives and friends of those affected by the
injection.

Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The lying U. S. government (Biden and demoncrats) have lied to the
Americans and the world in proclaiming that the vaccine has passed
FDA approval. The current so called vaccine that is being injected
in to people is NOT the FDA approved vaccine. The vaccine that the
FDA has approved is another vaccine created by Pfizer. It is NOT
the vaccine that people are currently getting. See this link for
what is going on.

https://www.brighteon.com/30271ddf-2931-4142-b5c1-012c775ed8cb

Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTION

<sgaih5$ve7$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9271&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9271

From: ivory.co...@hotmail.com (UST)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 06:32:53 -0500
 by: UST - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 11:32 UTC

> Note. I am not one to be frightened by conspiracy theories, but
> this eugenicist report seems to be real. This is especially
backed
> up with the evidence of the health problems and deaths being
> reported by relatives and friends of those affected by the
> injection.
>
> Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
>
> The lying U. S. government (Biden and demoncrats) have lied to the
> Americans and the world in proclaiming that the vaccine has passed
> FDA approval. The current so called vaccine that is being
injected
> in to people is NOT the FDA approved vaccine. The vaccine that
the
> FDA has approved is another vaccine created by Pfizer. It is NOT
> the vaccine that people are currently getting. See this link for
> what is going on.
>
> https://www.brighteon.com/30271ddf-2931-4142-b5c1-012c775ed8cb

https://www.brighteon.com/d210a0a2-edc2-4def-a210-877b79e8034b

Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTION

<f63efffcf8e4dafa5d3b2878e53377a2@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9280&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9280

Sender: Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@dizum.com>.
From: J...@M (D)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:55:01 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 14:55 UTC

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 05:43:24 -0500, "Anonymous Remailer" <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Note. I am not one to be frightened

"Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich starker"

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was born to Karl Ludwig & Franziska Ernestine
Rosaura Oehler-Nietzsche at their home on Teichstrasse 15 Rocken(built in
1825, now part of a small museum 12E07:00,51N14:30) in Provinz Sachsen on
Tuesday 15 October 1844, at about 10 o'clock in the morning (BR, sibling).

Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTION

<XnsAD93795DA9FDDtime2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9288&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9288

Followup: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.atheism
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:55:50 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:55 UTC

"Anonymous Remailer" <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote in

> Note. I am not one to be frightened by conspiracy theories, but
> this eugenicist report seems to be real. This is especially backed
> up with the evidence of the health problems and deaths being
> reported by relatives and friends of those affected by the
> injection.
>
> Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
>
> The lying U. S. government (Biden and demoncrats) have lied to the
> Americans and the world in proclaiming that the vaccine has passed
> FDA approval. The current so called vaccine that is being injected
> in to people is NOT the FDA approved vaccine. The vaccine that the
> FDA has approved is another vaccine created by Pfizer. It is NOT
> the vaccine that people are currently getting. See this link for
> what is going on.
>
> https://www.brighteon.com/30271ddf-2931-4142-b5c1-012c775ed8cb

Are these kook sites the best you have? Try a few fact sites.

<https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/abbott-to-send-2-500-out-of-stat
e-medical-staff-to-help-with-covid-19-surge/ar-AANOdzf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U
531>

<https://tinyurl.com/54y6dbjk>

Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTION

<XnsAD9379BAE5E8Ctime2016cablelynxcom@85.12.62.249>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9289&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9289

Followup: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.atheism
From: voi...@void.void (a322x1n)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:57:59 GMT
 by: a322x1n - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:57 UTC

"UST" <ivory.coast@hotmail.com> wrote in

>> Note. I am not one to be frightened by conspiracy theories, but
>> this eugenicist report seems to be real. This is especially
> backed
>> up with the evidence of the health problems and deaths being
>> reported by relatives and friends of those affected by the
>> injection.
>>
>> Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
>>
>> The lying U. S. government (Biden and demoncrats) have lied to the
>> Americans and the world in proclaiming that the vaccine has passed
>> FDA approval. The current so called vaccine that is being
> injected
>> in to people is NOT the FDA approved vaccine. The vaccine that
> the
>> FDA has approved is another vaccine created by Pfizer. It is NOT
>> the vaccine that people are currently getting. See this link for
>> what is going on.
>>
>> https://www.brighteon.com/30271ddf-2931-4142-b5c1-012c775ed8cb
>
> https://www.brighteon.com/d210a0a2-edc2-4def-a210-877b79e8034b

So why is it you've gotten fully vaccinated yourself, "UST"???

Re: THE LATEST GOVERNMENT KILLER VACCINE DECEPTION

<sgdr2s$s20$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9331&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9331

From: rem...@not-for-mail.invalid (rmd)
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,
alt.politics.republicans,alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.atheism
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 12:17:17 -0500
 by: rmd - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 17:17 UTC

> "Anonymous Remailer" <remailer@domain.invalid> wrote in
>

>> Note. I am not one to be frightened by conspiracy theories,
but
>> this eugenicist report seems to be real. This is especially
backed
>> up with the evidence of the health problems and deaths being
>> reported by relatives and friends of those affected by the
>> injection.
>>
>> Matthew 11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
>>
>> The lying U. S. government (Biden and demoncrats) have lied to
the
>> Americans and the world in proclaiming that the vaccine has
passed
>> FDA approval. The current so called vaccine that is being
injected
>> in to people is NOT the FDA approved vaccine. The vaccine that
the
>> FDA has approved is another vaccine created by Pfizer. It is NOT
>> the vaccine that people are currently getting. See this link for
>> what is going on.
>>
>> https://www.brighteon.com/30271ddf-2931-4142-b5c1-012c775ed8cb
>
> Are these kook sites the best you have? Try a few fact sites.
>
> <https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/abbott-to-send-2-500-
out-of-stat
> e-medical-staff-to-help-with-covid-19-surge/ar-AANOdzf?
ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U
> 531>

I think that this guy ran to get vaxxed when his government
handler insisted he do. He is now embarrassed by his own foolish
actions and wants to recruit some company for himself at the morgue.
He will not learn how stupid he genuinely is until he arrives in
hell. Most people have at least a smidgen of reasoning ability, but
this genuine fool has none.

Here is a verse of scripture for this guy.

Proverbs 15.10

�??Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that
hateth reproof shall die.�?�