The speed of anything depends on the flow of everything.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

SubjectAuthor
* Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Diesel / Gremlin Crook
+- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Alan
+* Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Smit
|`- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">William Poaster
`* Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">John
 +- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">William Poaster
 +* Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Smit
 |`* Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Steve Carroll
 | `* Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Steve Carrolll - frelwizen
 |  `- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Michael Glasser
 `- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">HHI

1
Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<8524fd48-ff52-4dd2-8c8d-99fa937f8770n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9281&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9281

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:59:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel / Gremlin Crook)
 by: Diesel / Gremlin Cro - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 15:59 UTC

I'm not going to play like RonB didn't help me on this stuff and I appreciate
his guidance. Jeff 'The Fool' Relf has this thread as an example and can
begin to seem like he grew a brain because of this... though he stumbled
when he first talked. A shadow of false justification, projected spontaneously,
at the wrong time.

Jeff 'The Fool' Relf expects people to believe that a poster such as RonB
who he has frequently alleged to be a deceiver is someone to 'respect'?
Why can he assume people are that stupid?

--
My Snoring Solution
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<spvi2b$dvm$4@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9282&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9282

From: nop...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 11:00:11 -0500
 by: Alan - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 16:00 UTC

On 2021-12-22 10:59 a.m., Diesel / Gremlin Crook wrote:
> I'm not going to play like RonB didn't help me on this stuff and I appreciate
> his guidance. Jeff 'The Fool' Relf has this thread as an example and can
> begin to seem like he grew a brain because of this... though he stumbled
> when he first talked. A shadow of false justification, projected spontaneously,
> at the wrong time.
>
> Jeff 'The Fool' Relf expects people to believe that a poster such as RonB
> who he has frequently alleged to be a deceiver is someone to 'respect'?
> Why can he assume people are that stupid?

Go away, Snit.

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<d4e0f21b-14f3-4db0-9f48-e721763b25a3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9283&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9283

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 11:13:04 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Smit)
 by: Smit - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:13 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 8:59:32 AM UTC-7, Smit wrote:
> I'm not going to play like RonB didn't help me on this stuff and I appreciate
> his guidance. Jeff 'The Fool' Relf has this thread as an example and can
> begin to seem like he grew a brain because of this... though he stumbled
> when he first talked. A shadow of false justification, projected spontaneously,
> at the wrong time.
>
> Jeff 'The Fool' Relf expects people to believe that a poster such as RonB
> who he has frequently alleged to be a deceiver is someone to 'respect'?
> Why can he assume people are that stupid?
>

> --
> My Snoring Solution
> https://www.google.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
> https://forums.cabling-design.com/wireless/wifi-out-to-800-feet-329594-
> .htm
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

So what's Snit Glasser Michael's poison for the flooding deluge? mySQL? That
is the only database he knows, or admits to. He must be abusing it to produce
these absurd "flooding" idiotic threads. Here is my hypothesis, Snit Glasser
Michael took a FireFox extension that he stole and pretended was his... he's
feeding it Pothead's posts, grabbing offensive paragraphs, then scrambling
those using a neural network and then he actively posts them because his
obsessiveness enables him to do that ceaselessly.

Snit Glasser Michael and Pothead both lie nonstop and flagrantly and continue
to do so. So no motivation in showing any further respect or control.

By listening to 'authority figures' like that you get terms like 'affirmative
action'. Carried to its (il)logical solution, the insistence that it's 'discrimination'
for a conservative guy to not wish to marry a gay man is instituted. Frankly
I do not really think you understand. I just don't understand the point in
Snit Glasser Michael continuing to tell that story, when they know it's so
bizarre. I will no longer bring up the saddest, so far, series of lies they've
written about me; because three honest experts did as I asked and told Snit
Glasser Michael very clearly that they did, of course, engage in deceit toward
me concerning that topic.

-
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZeTJKpc3Y
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22
https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
Dustin Cook the Fraud

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<spvtib$v4d$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9284&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9284

From: overtheo...@mail.com (William Poaster)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:16:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: William Poaster - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:16 UTC

Get lost snit.

--
WP

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<KeWdnes2KYWtG178nZ2dnUU7-KednZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9286&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9286

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 12:10:24 -0800
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 20:10 UTC

On 12/22/21 7:59 AM, Diesel / Gremlin Crook wrote:
> I'm not going to play like RonB didn't help me on this stuff and I appreciate
> his guidance. Jeff 'The Fool' Relf has this thread as an example and can
> begin to seem like he grew a brain because of this... though he stumbled
> when he first talked. A shadow of false justification, projected spontaneously,
> at the wrong time.
>
> Jeff 'The Fool' Relf expects people to believe that a poster such as RonB
> who he has frequently alleged to be a deceiver is someone to 'respect'?
> Why can he assume people are that stupid?

Dwelling on Sandman and is CSS for so many years sounds like a form of
mental illness.

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<sq0183$omv$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9287&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9287

From: overtheo...@mail.com (William Poaster)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 20:19:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: William Poaster - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 20:19 UTC

John wrote:

> On 12/22/21 7:59 AM, Diesel / Gremlin Crook wrote:
> > I'm not going to play like RonB didn't help me on this stuff and I
> > appreciate his guidance. Jeff 'The Fool' Relf has this thread as an
> > example and can begin to seem like he grew a brain because of
> > this... though he stumbled when he first talked. A shadow of false
> > justification, projected spontaneously, at the wrong time.
> >
> > Jeff 'The Fool' Relf expects people to believe that a poster such
> > as RonB who he has frequently alleged to be a deceiver is someone
> > to 'respect'? Why can he assume people are that stupid?
> >

> Dwelling on Sandman and is CSS for so many years sounds like a form
> of mental illness.

It's snit Michael Glasser so yes, mental illness is a factor.

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>

--
WP

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<3464d5ac-7ccf-4946-acf9-5d9dfcbe3880n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9288&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9288

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 13:36:56 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Smit)
 by: Smit - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 21:36 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 1:10:32 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> On 12/22/21 7:59 AM, Diesel / Gremlin Crook wrote:
> > I'm not going to play like RonB didn't help me on this stuff and I appreciate
> > his guidance. Jeff 'The Fool' Relf has this thread as an example and can
> > begin to seem like he grew a brain because of this... though he stumbled
> > when he first talked. A shadow of false justification, projected spontaneously,
> > at the wrong time.
> >
> > Jeff 'The Fool' Relf expects people to believe that a poster such as RonB
> > who he has frequently alleged to be a deceiver is someone to 'respect'?
> > Why can he assume people are that stupid?
> >

> Dwelling on Sandman and is CSS for so many years sounds like a form of
> mental illness.

Like most in here, Wolffan relies on false news to contrive his convictions
on current events. As such, he only knows and agrees to the endorsed claims
which also are the ones which portray liberals in a dishonestly auspicious
and moral way. Snit must have read Wolffan urls and became wildly butt hurt.
I suspect this is our first demonstration of the improved Snit. Wolffan must
understand that anyone can go get FileMaker, right, medhead? On top of that,
anyone can can set a KF, which renders *his* immature nonsense meaningless,
just like Wolffan ;) All that Wolffan cares about is that Wolffan gets to
convey his spam message and then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that
Snit is an innocent patsy on the other end of the phone is the game. Everyone
is Wolffan -- the oldest gag in the book.

--
Live on Kickstarter!!
https://telestreamforum.forumbee.com/t/80f78a/youtube-uploads-should-show-

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<5fc77045-ee43-44b1-8f3f-6496948bde3an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9289&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9289

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 13:52:28 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (HHI)
 by: HHI - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 21:52 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 1:10:32 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> On 12/22/21 7:59 AM, Diesel / Gremlin Crook wrote:
> > I'm not going to play like RonB didn't help me on this stuff and I appreciate
> > his guidance. Jeff 'The Fool' Relf has this thread as an example and can
> > begin to seem like he grew a brain because of this... though he stumbled
> > when he first talked. A shadow of false justification, projected spontaneously,
> > at the wrong time.
> >
> > Jeff 'The Fool' Relf expects people to believe that a poster such as RonB
> > who he has frequently alleged to be a deceiver is someone to 'respect'?
> > Why can he assume people are that stupid?
> >

> Dwelling on Sandman and is CSS for so many years sounds like a form of
> mental illness.

Don't look now, but I think Gregory Hall has a serious fascination with
Snit.

Already moved on from that. Take it as you want!

Perhaps you use it incorrectly. Do you not comprehend the use of encryption?
Snit created at least 20 KVMS in the last year or so. I bet nobody else
has ever done that.

Pro tip: You can't go into a meet and greet, guzzle all the hooch, pound
all the dogs, lift the bananas, and hurl in the facilities without being
ridiculed.

I will not ask Gregory Hall how any part of Snit's anatomy tastes no
matter how often Gregory Hall kisses it.

Once Snit appreciated how successful Gregory Hall is at portraying himself
as the 'target' he has figured out this is not quite as crazy as it seemed.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZeTJKpc3Y

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<3d2c6cb5-d213-4026-b040-37e17aeec798n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9293&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9293

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 15:44:35 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 23:44 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 2:36:57 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 1:10:32 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> > On 12/22/21 7:59 AM, Diesel / Gremlin Crook wrote:
> > > I'm not going to play like RonB didn't help me on this stuff and I appreciate
> > > his guidance. Jeff 'The Fool' Relf has this thread as an example and can
> > > begin to seem like he grew a brain because of this... though he stumbled
> > > when he first talked. A shadow of false justification, projected spontaneously,
> > > at the wrong time.
> > >
> > > Jeff 'The Fool' Relf expects people to believe that a poster such as RonB
> > > who he has frequently alleged to be a deceiver is someone to 'respect'?
> > > Why can he assume people are that stupid?
> > >

> > Dwelling on Sandman and is CSS for so many years sounds like a form of
> > mental illness.
> Like most in here, Wolffan relies on false news to contrive his convictions
> on current events. As such, he only knows and agrees to the endorsed claims
> which also are the ones which portray liberals in a dishonestly auspicious
> and moral way. Snit must have read Wolffan urls and became wildly butt hurt.
> I suspect this is our first demonstration of the improved Snit. Wolffan must
> understand that anyone can go get FileMaker, right, medhead? On top of that,
> anyone can can set a KF, which renders *his* immature nonsense meaningless,
> just like Wolffan ;) All that Wolffan cares about is that Wolffan gets to
> convey his spam message and then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that
> Snit is an innocent patsy on the other end of the phone is the game. Everyone
> is Wolffan -- the oldest gag in the book.
>

> --
> Live on Kickstarter!!
> https://telestreamforum.forumbee.com/t/80f78a/youtube-uploads-should-show-
> https-and-not-http
> https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael
> https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
> Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Carroll, 4/10/2015 4:04 PM:
-----
Cute trick... To the guy who hacked my Google account.
-----
No details. Seems to treat it as a joke.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:02 PM, <https://goo.gl/51rsmZ>:
-----
Email Hacking Is A Serious Crime
-----
No longer "cute"... now it is a serious crime. OK.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 5:07 PM:
By now he is posting more links to how serious this crime against him is.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 7:25 PM:
-----
I didn't write that.
-----
Now he is denying the posts from his own account. OK, he was "hacked".
Someone else posted this. Hard to hack a gmail account given how they use
two-step authentication and someone would need access to his phone or the
like... but at least POSSIBLE.

Even then, though, if someone tries to guess your password Google alerts
you and lets you know what IP address and other info. I know because someone
in a Denver internet cafe has tried mine on several occasions.

Google even forces you to change your password when this happens. Very
hard to hack these days.

So already Carroll's story is unlikely.

But let us accept it... someone somehow hacked his account bypassing the
two step verification. This person did not, however, change his password
and Carroll posted within an hour of the "hacker". Before that, unless he
is an idiot, he changed his password and the "hacker" was locked out. The
"hacker" got one post in.

But Carroll could not leave his story there.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:36 PM, <https://goo.gl/NJ2bMH>:
-----
Someone hacked my frelwizzen gmail acct so, for the time being,
don't trust anything from it.
-----
Wait. What? Even after Carroll figured out this "hacker" who was too stupid
to change his password had broken into his account and Carroll *surely*
must have changed his own password, he is saying the "hacker" might still
have access. Might be able to break Google's two-step verification process
*again*.

This is *very* unlikely... to the point of being unbelievable.

Even worse for him: he notes which of his accounts he is claiming was hacked
- but in the past he has denied even using the other accounts! LOL! He screwed
up and made it very clear he has multiple accounts and felt the need to
note which one. He made the same mistake in the next quote where he speaks
of WHICH of his gmail accounts he is claiming was hacked. Oops! If he only
posts with one there would be no need to specify which one!

He has completely screwed up in his game to pretend he posts with only
one gmail account. Completely idiotic of him, too!

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:38 PM, <https://goo.gl/YA7gMO>:
-----
Some mentally deficient child hacked my 'frelwizzen' gmail account
so I may have to kill it. For the time being, don't assume
anything that's coming from it was written by me.
-----
He is still saying that he may have to kill the account instead of just
changing the password which anyone with half a brain would have already
done (and Google *forces* you to do when someone even tries to hack your
account... I know because someone in the Denver area has tried to hack mine
multiple times... likely Carroll but I have no proof of this). And he specifies
WHICH of his accounts! He is directly admitting he uses more than one account!
His claim of being "forged" with his second account is a lie. Proved.

Carroll, 4/10/2015 8:40 PM, <https://goo.gl/j6yCuV>:
-----
Looks like it's still being hacked despite me taking precautions,
I may have to kill the account.
-----
What makes it look like its still being hacked? And what precautions other
than changing the two-step verification options does he need? And how would
someone bypass this... is he really on the NSA watch list? Seems you would
need someone at that level to be doing this. He watches too much TV where
they computer hackers spend thirty seconds and bypass all security.

Just nonsense.

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:05 PM: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.os.linux.advocacy/5QXJHXq8d1k/ujK_-
8ZYUnwJ
-----
Apparently Google is having issues with their accounts to the
point where they're ready to undertake some additional measures.
-----
But, of course, no evidence of this... and what measures? They already
alert users if someone else tries to guess your password and use two-step
authentication and even force you to make a new password if it seems someone
is trying to hack you.
-----
They're now involving several federal agencies in things they
didn't bother with previously in an effort to deal with people who
hack into accounts. They've asked me to leave the account open.
-----
So now Google is letting Carroll know how they are handling these things
- and asking him to leave a *hacked* account open... one someone can be
using to steal his identity. No. This does not pass the sniff test in any
way. Even if they were doing this for some bizarre sting operation, which
is in itself far fetched, they would have told Carroll to not make it public
information so the hacker would not know.

Just insanity. His own story is so idiotic and full of idiotic claims it
simply cannot be true. Carroll uses his secondary Google account - the one
he accesses via Tor and is referred to as his Tor account - to have plausible
deniability for things he says there. Now he is working to do the same thing
with his main account. Maybe Carroll read a report like this: <http://cnnmon.ie/111QeT8>
[money.com]. If so he missed the part where they note if you are *really*
hacked, which is rare, the hackers change your password and lock you out.
Why would they not?
-----
There's some new legislation that will help them deal with this
issue... which probably means more BS for us ;)
-----
Yes, new legislation to make sure Carroll does not have to deal with "hackers"
and "forgers" which do not even exist.

The funny part is, this happened shortly after someone in the Denver area,
likely Carroll, tried to guess *my* passwords and they did it from an Internet
café (Google tells you the IP and that can be used to trace back).

My guess: Carroll is the one who was working to guess my password and figured
this new lie of his was a good way to deny his own words even more than
he does with his Tor account *and* a way to make it so if I had talked about
him trying to hack my account he could say I was just copying his comments.
"Proving" I read his posts... which for now I am to see how absurd his lies
are. :)

Carroll, 4/11/2015 12:25 PM:
-----
The person who hacked into my Gmail acct. changed the wording on
this post. I've removed the others but Google asked me to leave
one standing for some odd reason.
-----
Here Carroll claims the hacker changed the wording on a post of his from
*before* he had even claimed he was hacked. So this hacker not only can
*post* for him but edit his old Usenet posts.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<e9a60896-4d9c-489c-a7f1-f73bcf19fc1fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9295&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9295

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 17:52:00 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carrolll - frelwizen)
 by: Steve Carrolll - fre - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 01:52 UTC

<4b8625b0-3f72-4a7b-8db1-801574396f69n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9299&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9299

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 22:55:11 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Michael Glasser)
 by: Michael Glasser - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 06:55 UTC