If I can have honesty, it's easier to overlook mistakes. -- Kirk, "Space Seed", stardate 3141.9

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?

SubjectAuthor
* Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?Dusty
+- Re: Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?Steve Carroll
`- Re: Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?Alan

1
Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?

<2eccebfe-f8b2-4788-9a34-10c2344fe61en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9301&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9301

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 00:48:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dusty)
 by: Dusty - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 08:48 UTC

Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script
adds a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences
and adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ>
or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.

You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.

From: Sandman <mr@sandman.net>

He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.

On that one he has a run of two.

And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.

And even more!

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ>
OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>

Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over.
Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with
his standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed
above and it is Sandman's standard account.

Jonas Eklundh: busted.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/

Re: Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?

<d65b69de-0cff-4994-a787-7a3b23446a45n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9305&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9305

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 11:11:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 19:11 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 1:48:23 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script
> adds a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences
> and adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ>
> or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.
>
> You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.
>
> From: Sandman <m...@sandman.net>
>
> He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.
>
> On that one he has a run of two.
>
> And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.
>
> And even more!
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>
>
> Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over.
> Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with
> his standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed
> above and it is Sandman's standard account.
>
> Jonas Eklundh: busted.
>
> --
> Get Rich Slow
> https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud
> Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

How long has this debate been going on? Ha! Don't be insane, dog... even
you have plonked that asshat. Given what Wolffan is nobody could blame
me for wanting to be rid of his stupid style of crap. Wolffan doesn't
have any idea what he is sniveling about.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretwizzer@gmail.com

Re: Why is Steve Carroll a Narcissistic Bigot?

<sq2ht7$r6v$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9306&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9306

From: nop...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 14:15:51 -0500
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 19:15 UTC

On 2021-12-23 3:48 a.m., Dusty wrote:
> Here are some of the scripted posts from Jonas Eklundh... the script
> adds a nonsense or irrelevant insult or accusation after most sentences
> and adds numbers to the text so he can better track his trolling:
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/VcEqOk2qCgAJ>
> or <https://goo.gl/67NLfr>.
>
> You can see a run of three scripted flood posts from his primary account.
>
> From: Sandman <mr@sandman.net>
>
> He also has them elsewhere, here are some examples:
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/Xetqyi1T0F0/cvoqp3eqCgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/jy0rsr>.
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/10d0Emx_ABk/eN0r1_epCgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/Rkz0PO>.
>
> On that one he has a run of two.
>
> And a longer and clearly scripted, content-free flood post:
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/2WS3xlecnw8/lizfGLOnCgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/t7cTHd>.
>
> And even more!
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/cYutxNP1hWc/KZikieXECgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/Z6G7Ic>
>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.os.linux.advocacy/RZtEyvJr8HI/6sJfxaDECgAJ>
> OR <https://goo.gl/mTXlFt>
>
> Lots more but that is enough to prove the point multiple times over.
> Sandman has been flooding not just with his Google accounts but with
> his standard account. ALL of those come from the same source I listed
> above and it is Sandman's standard account.
>
> Jonas Eklundh: busted.

Go way, Snit.