Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

SubjectAuthor
* Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlyJohn
+* Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendlyed
|+* Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlySTALKING_TARGET_30
||`* Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlyStefen Carrolll - frelwizer 6690
|| `* Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlySmit Michael Glaser
||  `- Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlySteve Carroll
|`- Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlyJohn
+* Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlySteve 8821
|+- Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlySTALKING_TARGET_73
|`* Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlyJohn
| `- Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlyHHI
`* Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlyBob Campbell
 `* Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlyStefen Carrolll - frelwizer 6690
  +- Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlySteve Carroll
  `- Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer UnfriendlyGremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud

1
Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<JtednY77y4UMRVn8nZ2dnUU7-R3NnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9308&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9308

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 12:14:08 -0800
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
Subject: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly
 by: John - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 20:14 UTC

Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<05b05f78-710a-4fea-a442-24b473c8b455n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9310&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9310

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 19:10:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly
From: new...@atwistedweb.com (ed)
 by: ed - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 03:10 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 3:14:16 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
> Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.

https://tradein.dell.com/

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<b00821e5-8de0-4c8b-806f-472e8ffd57aen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9312&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9312

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 00:46:23 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve 8821)
 by: Steve 8821 - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 08:46 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 1:14:16 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.

Gregory Hall continues to tap dance around the harassment allegation
he wrote about me, even though Troll Killer Snit directly admitted that
he lied about it.

Hope Gregory Hall likes the accommodations in the teeming armpit of
my trash can.

Obviously, since they can call Gregory Hall out (and did), he's lied;
otherwise everyone else must be lying be about him, and I don't think
Gregory Hall's willing to insist it's gang accusation of himself and
pretend that's what happened.

Can you get a little less dense? See: I noted specific examples of Gregory
Hall trolling multiple groups -- focusing on ego and not tech, etc. His
response: to troll Troll Killer Snit.

For crying out loud, just recently he was declaring himself the only
"true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in mockery-quotes)
are trying to rewrite NNTP protocol from scratch.
http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-b7075a23

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<90ef1cff-b000-4222-9bcd-b92fc292ea36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9314&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9314

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 03:44:53 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_73)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_73 - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 11:44 UTC

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 1:46:25 AM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_73 wrote:
> On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 1:14:16 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> > Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> > program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> > able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> > 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.
> Gregory Hall continues to tap dance around the harassment allegation
> he wrote about me, even though Troll Killer Snit directly admitted that
> he lied about it.
>
> Hope Gregory Hall likes the accommodations in the teeming armpit of
> my trash can.
>
> Obviously, since they can call Gregory Hall out (and did), he's lied;
> otherwise everyone else must be lying be about him, and I don't think
> Gregory Hall's willing to insist it's gang accusation of himself and
> pretend that's what happened.
>
> Can you get a little less dense? See: I noted specific examples of Gregory
> Hall trolling multiple groups -- focusing on ego and not tech, etc. His
> response: to troll Troll Killer Snit.
>
> For crying out loud, just recently he was declaring himself the only
> "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in mockery-quotes)
> are trying to rewrite NNTP protocol from scratch.
> http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX
>

> --
> Live on Kickstarter!
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-b7075a23
> https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael
> Dustin Cook the Fraud

Plenty of advocates keep talking to Nospam. To be honest, I can not chide
Snit for being annoyed but I don't get why he writes here now that he
gets what this place is. Snit is hoping for conversations as done in a
technical forum and open forums bother him too much.

Nospam calls it "attacking" him, even though he proceeds to set in motion
that exact rejoiner.

Someone's passed old text through Google translate with the Borůvka's
algorithm to regurgitate texts which are in the form of ones from a previous
post in the group.

It is easy to cherrypick by focusing on a few special cases clashing
from what's the norm. What holds more weight from an advocacy point of
view are the ordinary values.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: mr@sandman.net

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<741b2572-0877-4960-b05a-4b1af0ddfe49n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9317&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9317

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 07:10:34 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_30)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_30 - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 15:10 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 8:10:56 PM UTC-7, ed wrote:
> On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 3:14:16 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
> > Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> > program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> > able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> > 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.
> https://tradein.dell.com/

Contrary to HWSNBN's claim that he has "no experience in making trouble"
(a lie as proved by the fact that he destroyed CSMA with his crap) he was
seen asking support staff how they would install a virus remotely. Various
individuals who have known HWSNBN for quite some time, and also have experience
with him highly advise avoiding him to get him to dox someplace else. As
long as Alan B and anyone else continues to spoon feed him, he will not
seek a food supply someplace else. Undeniably, the top undertaking that
is important to HWSNBN is appearing "right", and if he can not have that
he will do more research to slap Alan B down, effectively ending every
group he goes to. HWSNBN has yet to show how AZ Cypher does anything above
the lowest common denominator on Linux. Having to endure the use of AZ
Cypher is too much for HWSNBN to deal with.

Why would Alan B understand me if you believe there is a possibility that
HWSNBN uses socks? That literally make you want to take the red pill? This
is the new 'model' by those calling themselves 'Democrats', you must 'pH
test' yourself, you are no longer presumed innocent, you are tossed away
until you prove a negative... a thing that isn't possible in this time
frame.

-
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<L8GdnVPouZRCY1j8nZ2dnUU7-U-dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9318&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9318

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 09:09:50 -0800
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 17:09 UTC

On 12/23/21 7:10 PM, ed wrote:
> On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 3:14:16 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
>> Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
>> program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
>> able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
>> 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.
>
> https://tradein.dell.com/

Just checked it out. Dell offers ZERO for my late 2016 XPS 15. Not
even a offer to recycle it for me.

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<xLmdnQKyBfGdk1v8nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9319&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9319

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nun...@none.none (Bob Campbell)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 12:14:24 -0600
 by: Bob Campbell - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 18:14 UTC

John <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:
> Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.

That’s because its not worth anything today. You might try selling it on
eBay or your local penny saver/whatever. You might get $75 for it.

The last thing Dell wants is a warehouse full of 5 year old Dell laptops.
It would be money-losing deal. PC margins are already low enough as is.

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<jfqdnRM4uP6lvFv8nZ2dnUU7-audnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9320&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9320

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 11:36:24 -0800
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 19:36 UTC

On 12/24/21 12:46 AM, Steve 8821 wrote:
> On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 1:14:16 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
>> Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
>> program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
>> able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
>> 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.
>

> Gregory Hall continues to tap dance around the harassment allegation
> he wrote about me, even though Troll Killer Snit directly admitted that
> he lied about it.
>
> Hope Gregory Hall likes the accommodations in the teeming armpit of
> my trash can.
>
> Obviously, since they can call Gregory Hall out (and did), he's lied;
> otherwise everyone else must be lying be about him, and I don't think
> Gregory Hall's willing to insist it's gang accusation of himself and
> pretend that's what happened.
>
> Can you get a little less dense? See: I noted specific examples of Gregory
> Hall trolling multiple groups -- focusing on ego and not tech, etc. His
> response: to troll Troll Killer Snit.
>
> For crying out loud, just recently he was declaring himself the only
> "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in mockery-quotes)
> are trying to rewrite NNTP protocol from scratch.
> http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX
>

> --
> Live on Kickstarter!
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-b7075a23
> https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael
> Dustin Cook the Fraud

Snit: Why do you flood the newsgroup with this 5150 shit?

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<043b7e22-06e1-4af3-87a1-b1cff0272aa8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9325&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9325

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 05:52:32 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Carrolll - frelwizer 6690)
 by: Stefen Carrolll - fr - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 13:52 UTC

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 8:10:35 AM UTC-7, Stefen Carrolll - frelwizer 6690 wrote:
> On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 8:10:56 PM UTC-7, ed wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 3:14:16 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
> > > Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> > > program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> > > able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> > > 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.
> > https://tradein.dell.com/
> Contrary to HWSNBN's claim that he has "no experience in making trouble"
> (a lie as proved by the fact that he destroyed CSMA with his crap) he was
> seen asking support staff how they would install a virus remotely. Various
> individuals who have known HWSNBN for quite some time, and also have experience
> with him highly advise avoiding him to get him to dox someplace else. As
> long as Alan B and anyone else continues to spoon feed him, he will not
> seek a food supply someplace else. Undeniably, the top undertaking that
> is important to HWSNBN is appearing "right", and if he can not have that
> he will do more research to slap Alan B down, effectively ending every
> group he goes to. HWSNBN has yet to show how AZ Cypher does anything above
> the lowest common denominator on Linux. Having to endure the use of AZ
> Cypher is too much for HWSNBN to deal with.
>
> Why would Alan B understand me if you believe there is a possibility that
> HWSNBN uses socks? That literally make you want to take the red pill? This
> is the new 'model' by those calling themselves 'Democrats', you must 'pH
> test' yourself, you are no longer presumed innocent, you are tossed away
> until you prove a negative... a thing that isn't possible in this time
> frame.
>
> -
> What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!!
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
> Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud

F. Russell claims to be the scripting-expert. Let us see him put up a form
but lacking the pre-made loops.

All joking aside, those of you who troll are not able to manage Windows
anymore. F. Russell must understand that anyone can go get whatever software
he has found, right, gluey? On top of that, anyone can go get a real newsreader
with proper filtering, which renders _his_ trolling meaningless, just like
F. Russell.

A shadow of false reason, projected wisely, at the wrong time.

--
Get Rich Slow!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<c3e824c2-65dc-486a-a413-965752cb61bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9326&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9326

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 12:32:47 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Carrolll - frelwizer 6690)
 by: Stefen Carrolll - fr - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 20:32 UTC

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 11:14:31 AM UTC-7, Bob Campbell wrote:
> John <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> > Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> > program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> > able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> > 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.
> That’s because its not worth anything today. You might try selling it on
> eBay or your local penny saver/whatever. You might get $75 for it.
>
> The last thing Dell wants is a warehouse full of 5 year old Dell laptops.
> It would be money-losing deal. PC margins are already low enough as is.

Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the number:

1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even AFTER
you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:

<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson City
even though the evidence is contrary:

<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
logs, even after you did:

Gremlin <XnsAC15C99DC32D3HT1@ruqg2R96.REs>:
-----
You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
-----

4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
even though it is:

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
information. And that does not explain this:

<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep getting
EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning me about circuits
you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in your head. :)

--
Do not click this link!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<e305600f-07ab-4852-ae18-858b4f4d31b5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9332&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9332

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 23:15:17 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 26 Dec 2021 07:15 UTC

On Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 1:32:49 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 11:14:31 AM UTC-7, Bob Campbell wrote:
> > John <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> > > Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> > > program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> > > able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> > > 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.
> > That’s because its not worth anything today. You might try selling it on
> > eBay or your local penny saver/whatever. You might get $75 for it.
> >
> > The last thing Dell wants is a warehouse full of 5 year old Dell laptops.
> > It would be money-losing deal. PC margins are already low enough as is.
> Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the number:
>
> 1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even AFTER
> you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:
>
> <https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>
>
> 2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson City
> even though the evidence is contrary:
>
> <https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>
>
> <https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>
>
> 3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
> logs, even after you did:
>
> Gremlin <XnsAC15C9...@ruqg2R96.REs>:
> -----
> You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
> -----
>
> 4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
> even though it is:
>
> <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
>
> <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
>
> 5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
> even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
> information. And that does not explain this:
>
> <https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>
>
> You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep getting
> EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning me about circuits
> you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in your head. :)
>
> --
> Do not click this link!
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c
> Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

I see you're electing to lurch in Snit sock Snot / Snit's arena of puppets
and deep state ops over an analysis that would have been a bit more 'interesting'.
There are ever reducing reasons to come to Google Groups and a lack of empathy
like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. Gregory Hall must have read
Snit sock Snot / Snit pages and became acutely jealous. I suspect this is
our first manifestation of the improved Gregory Hall.

Over and over, the refrain is Snit sock Snot / Snit wants to "talk tech",
but the guy spends most of his time whining about "obsession".

Snit sock Snot / Snit's essentially misleading Gregory Hall to keep feeding
him by trying to 'develop websites', specifically, his incessant bragging
and Gregory Hall's efforts to help him become a better instructor. He needs
debate, and as long as you are willing to continue do his bidding, he'll
remain.

I know we have different ideas for a good reason.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him.
He clearly wants the attention"

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<83b16a51-55ce-4493-aa05-4c54fc8d10a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9338&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9338

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 16:37:37 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud)
 by: Gremlin the Function - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 00:37 UTC

On Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 1:32:49 PM UTC-7, Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:
> On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 11:14:31 AM UTC-7, Bob Campbell wrote:
> > John <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> > > Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> > > program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> > > able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> > > 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.
> > That’s because its not worth anything today. You might try selling it on
> > eBay or your local penny saver/whatever. You might get $75 for it.
> >
> > The last thing Dell wants is a warehouse full of 5 year old Dell laptops.
> > It would be money-losing deal. PC margins are already low enough as is.
> Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the number:
>
> 1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even AFTER
> you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:
>
> <https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>
>
> 2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson City
> even though the evidence is contrary:
>
> <https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>
>
> <https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>
>
> 3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
> logs, even after you did:
>
> Gremlin <XnsAC15C9...@ruqg2R96.REs>:
> -----
> You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
> -----
>
> 4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
> even though it is:
>
> <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
>
> <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
>
> 5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
> even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
> information. And that does not explain this:
>
> <https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>
>
> You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep getting
> EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning me about circuits
> you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in your head. :)
>
> --
> Do not click this link!
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c
> Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

GNU is based on Linux. Period. I nonetheless am unpersuaded that these nonstop
posts are unequivocally not from Snit Glasser Michael, clearly they are
from Wolffan.

I have been following him to ascertain the depths of Wolffan's descent.

By being taught by 'media talking heads' like that you get laws like 'affirmative
action'. Carried to its (ir)rational progression, the idea that it's 'partisan'
for a hetero male to not wish to screw a goat is pushed.

--
My Snoring Solution!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<3afd25a9-c175-4b07-930d-a64eefd13a5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9343&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9343

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 01:09:05 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Smit Michael Glaser)
 by: Smit Michael Glaser - Mon, 27 Dec 2021 09:09 UTC

On Saturday, December 25, 2021 at 6:52:34 AM UTC-7, Smit Michael Glaser wrote:
> [...]

You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
-----

4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
even though it is:

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
information. And that does not explain this:

<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep
getting EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning
me about circuits you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in

Puppy Videos
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<251c2d85-2a86-44c0-a967-15c295f4c131n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9358&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9358

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 09:07:59 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (HHI)
 by: HHI - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 17:07 UTC

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 12:36:30 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> On 12/24/21 12:46 AM, Steve 8821 wrote:
> > On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 1:14:16 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> >> Was just over at the Dell website and I could find no Dell trade in
> >> program. Not even an offer to recycle my late 2016 XPS Laptop. I was
> >> able to get 1420 bucks from Apple to help pay for my wonderful beloved
> >> 16 in M1 Max machine. Looks like Dell offers nothing.
> >

> > Gregory Hall continues to tap dance around the harassment allegation
> > he wrote about me, even though Troll Killer Snit directly admitted that
> > he lied about it.
> >
> > Hope Gregory Hall likes the accommodations in the teeming armpit of
> > my trash can.
> >
> > Obviously, since they can call Gregory Hall out (and did), he's lied;
> > otherwise everyone else must be lying be about him, and I don't think
> > Gregory Hall's willing to insist it's gang accusation of himself and
> > pretend that's what happened.
> >
> > Can you get a little less dense? See: I noted specific examples of Gregory
> > Hall trolling multiple groups -- focusing on ego and not tech, etc. His
> > response: to troll Troll Killer Snit.
> >
> > For crying out loud, just recently he was declaring himself the only
> > "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in mockery-quotes)
> > are trying to rewrite NNTP protocol from scratch.
> > http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX
> >

> > --
> > Live on Kickstarter!
> > https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-b7075a23
> > https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael
> > Dustin Cook the Fraud
> Snit: Why do you flood the newsgroup with this 5150 shit?

Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud. The only way that I could
condone macOS's constant demand for maintenance because of crashing concerns
or buggy features is if I consumed the regular amount of delusion its users
have been feeding Apd since 2013.

Apd's stupefying "diagnostic competence" made it so he could not find an
extension he wants that everyone else is already using with this application.
I am an absolute advocate of macOS, because that's where all the thrilling
programming is happening. I just use a filter and never see the flooding.
Apd's flooding has made a mess of my scripting via Google Groups, so I don't
even bother replying to anything with my desktop anymore. One thing he has
accomplished with this nonsense is that the Apd plonk will forever stay.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY

Re: Dell - Unbelievable How Customer Unfriendly

<705c7d47-7469-4bcf-b2c7-e8b0e3ae0a1an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9378&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9378

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 19:00:54 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 03:00 UTC

On Monday, December 27, 2021 at 2:09:07 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> [...]
> You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
> -----
>
> 4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
> even though it is:
>
> <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
>
> <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>
>
> 5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
> even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
> information. And that does not explain this:
>
> <https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>
>
> You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep
> getting EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning
> me about circuits you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in

Various individuals who have known Just Wondering for quite a while,
and also have a background with him highly advise ignoring him to get
him to troll someplace else. As long as Snit and anyone else continues
to spoon feed him, he won't seek the spotlight someplace else. Snit fooled
Just Wondering a bit, big fucking deal. No need to be a yowling jerk
about it? Just Wondering suffers from paranoid delusions so, to him,
everything, even people ignoring him, are "abuses". Who doesn't know
this?

--
This broke the Internet
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0&feature=youtu.be