Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 20:15:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Steven Petruzzellis: Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve 8821)
 by: Steve 8821 - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 04:15 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 6:50:00 PM UTC-7, Steve 8821 wrote:
> Not only did Commander Kinsey's request fail to allude to the "distro",
> it has NOTHING to do with electronics. Michael Glasser AKA Snit should
> stop sniffing glue. He is a jerk - advocates have kf'd his bot posts.
> What he really should use is a bot that keeps switching names, then the
> posts would have a chance at being nearly as idiotic as he is. Michael
> Glasser AKA Snit expects people to believe that a poster such as Commander
> Kinsey who he has many times alleged to be a troll is someone to 'trust'?
> Why can he think people are THAT stupid? Michael Glasser AKA Snit lies
> so frequently that he has a hard time keeping record of his lies. Or
> his sock puppets of course.
>
> Diesel: functionally illiterate fraud.
>
> --
> E-commerce Simplified
> <https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel_Gremlin_Dustin_James_Cook>
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22FUNCTIONAL+ILLITERATE+FRAUD%22
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Geeeejus! How did Kelly 'The Shill' Phillips get _so_ narcissistic he believes
everything is about his comments??

Any dreadfully hopeless druggie could easily do the same. I'd counter
Kelly 'The Shill' Phillips honestly but he is an imbecile who screws around
to implement his inclination to call everyone a fool.

Kelly 'The Shill' Phillips writes all kinds of nonsense, don't use that
fool as a reference. At one point, he said an online denizen was "obsessing"
over him, which was shown to be merely responding to any name he uses.

The top thing that matters to Kelly 'The Shill' Phillips is being "better",
and if he can not have that he will do more research to successfully kick
Snit down, which is annoying as hell. Thanks to Kelly 'The Shill' Phillips
and his 'buddies' you now need an IP filtering system (which I made for
NewsLeecher and Opera Mail). If others start attacking him again I will
not be able to stop myself... as I promised. I am referring to our clan
here, not trolls, who talk to him no matter what.

--
My Snoring Solution
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0