Work continues in this area. -- DEC's SPR-Answering-Automaton

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

SubjectAuthor
* Alan Baker Who Used To Post In This Forum Still Around.Gregory Carr
+- Re: Alan Baker Who Used To Post In This Forum Still Around.Alan
+* Re: Alan Baker Who Used To Post In This Forum Still Around.John
|`* A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going-hh
| +* Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollJohn
| |+- Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollThomas E.
| |+* Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollSteve Carroll
| ||+- Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollAlan
| ||`- Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollSteve Carroll
| |`- Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollDusty
| `* Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollSteve Carroll
|  `* Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollJohn
|   +- Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollDustin
|   `- Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer trollSteve
`- Re: Alan Baker Who Used To Post In This Forum Still Around.Thomas E.

1
Alan Baker Who Used To Post In This Forum Still Around.

<48b56103-2a48-40de-bf40-9b6604b37efan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9255&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9255

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 21:01:03 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Alan Baker Who Used To Post In This Forum Still Around.
From: gregoryc...@gmail.com (Gregory Carr)
 by: Gregory Carr - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 05:01 UTC

So this MSM news story about you Alan Baker being in a consensual homosexual relationship and living with openly gay Malcolm Dailly in Aldergrove with a rainbow flag outside your former lovenest is a lie? https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/pride-flag-bc-neighbourhood_ca_5d0aa508e4b0f7b7442b76ca

Bylaw Officer Took Down A Pride Flag In B.C., Neighbours Put Up More
The small neighbourhood in Aldergrove, B.C. has rallied around its LGBTQ residents.
By
Mel Woods
06/19/2019 07:54pm EDT | Updated June 20, 2019

A British Columbia neighbourhood has rallied around its LGBTQ community members and filled its streets with rainbows after the town mistakenly took down a Pride flag last week.

Lisa Ebenal lives in Aldergrove near Langley, B.C., a small town east of Vancouver. She says she displayed the original flag on her property as a way to celebrate Pride Month.

“I mean, like everyone else I have friends and family that are part of the LGBTQ community,” she told HuffPost. “So I thought that would be a nice way to show my support as an ally.” (Greg: If your in my circle of friends and family and are gay keep it to yourself since I will reject you and I am not the only one.)

She draped the flag over a sign on her property with the neighbourhood’s name on it. But the next day, the flag went missing. Ebenal says she assumed some kids had pulled it down, so she promptly bought another one and hung it in its place. That one went missing as well.

The original flag was draped over a sign on Ebenal's property.
LISA EBENALThe original flag was draped over a sign on Ebenal's property.
Malcolm Dailly lives next door to Ebenal. Dailly — who is gay and lives in the neighbourhood with his partner — says he saw a Township of Langley truck in the area and guessed that they had taken the flag down.. After a few calls to the town, Dailly says the road manager of the township told him the flag had been taken down in error.

“Somebody took it upon themselves to phone the Township of Langley and complain that they found the flag offensive,” Dailly told HuffPost. “And I found it to be an attack on me personally, to say this was offensive.

In a statement, the Township of Langley confirmed they received a complaint about a flag covering a public sign. However, upon confirming that the flag was on Ebenal’s private property, they promptly returned it.

“The Township regrets the distress our confusion may have caused to the residents and neighbours and going forward will remind crews to check property locations of signs prior to taking action,” the statement read.

Aldergrove resident Lisa Ebenal hung the first flag on a sign on her private property as a show of support for the LGBTQ community.
LISA EBENAL/FACEBOOKAldergrove resident Lisa Ebenal hung the first flag on a sign on her private property as a show of support for the LGBTQ community..

Once the original flag was returned, Ebenal says the neighbourhood came together not only to support Dailly and his partner Alan Baker, but the LGBTQ community as a whole.

“The rest of the neighbours really rallied around Malcolm and Alan, and decided they were going to all put up the same flag,” Ebenal said.

Since the weekend, the neighbourhood in Aldergrove has become a rainbow haven, as similar flags have popped up in windows and been draped across porches. Dailly says neighbours have repeatedly stopped by his house to share their support.

“Oh my god, these people are wonderful,” Dailly said. “They came to the door and said, ‘Malcolm, we love you guys, you’re part of our community.’”

Not everyone has been 100 per cent supportive though. One neighbour told Global News that she disagrees with flying the Pride flag.

“It represents the gay community as man with man or woman with woman. I don’t believe that’s right. I know it’s not right. It should be man and woman [who] should be married, the opposite sex. Not the same sex,” she said.

However, after her statements appeared on local television, Dailly says the neighbour came to his doorstep to apologize.

One of the many houses in the neighbourhood displaying a pride flag after Ebenal's was removed by the township.
LISA EBENALOne of the many houses in the neighbourhood displaying a pride flag after Ebenal's was removed by the township.
“She apologized so many times to me and said she’s very sorry and asked me for forgiveness,” Dailly said. “ My words to her were ‘I don’t expect you to understand my lifestyle, but respect me as a law-abiding tax-paying citizen, which I am, that adds to this community’.” (Greg: He also owns a nice place in Kelowna https://www.facebook.com/MalcolmDailly so has he given up on Aldergrove?)

Ebenal says that ultimately, the positive messaging of the rainbow-draped community outweighs any naysayers.

“There might be one or two people [opposed], but you’ve got the support of the whole rest of the neighbourhood behind you,” she said.

One of at least 15 rainbow flags in Aldergrove.
LISA EBENALOne of at least 15 rainbow flags in Aldergrove.

Of course Alan Baker who no longer posts using the name on his drivers license says this is all lies. What is he afraid of the chronic liar who is gay?

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/total-discrimination-against-the-gay-community-aldergrove-neighbours-dispute-over-pride-flag-1.4468354?cache=yesclipId104062

https://gay-to-be.com/jump?id=24945&dci=960f3fddc8daa79ecd3a97c5916d8f58b6928141&tds_host=gay-to-be.com&tds_campaign=b5575yas&tds_id=b5575yas_jump_a_1634052390324&tds_oid=24945&tds_cid=62e64425636570cc1cc63886fcdeb9c360f5cf00&s1=ps&utm_source=int&utm_campaign=f9ae55c9&utm_content=ca_gay.txt&s3=2021-09-27&data2=44-347-202112140750437be777347&tds_ac_id=s5276yas&_tgUrl=aHR0cHM6Ly9nYXktdG8tYmUuY29tL3Rkcy9hZS90Zy9zL2Y5OGVjYWY2NTJiMGQ0MTk1MWJmNDI3MzdmNWFlZDBhP19fdD0xNjM5NDU3NDU1NTIyJl9fbD0zNjAw&tds_rt=&tds_ao=1 Absolutely gross fag website the Google index mentions Malcom Dailly and Alan Baker.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alan-baker-b970127/detail/recent-activity? Whoever this is popless fag Jake Virtannen who never won a NHL fight would kick his ass easily.

Alan Bakers address 2252 W 1st Street, Vancouver, Ca. twerpy, weak Alan Baker the fag hag has made himself known.
https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/c/EHxk082JbaA

https://twitter.com/alanbaker?lang=en

https://www.alignable.com/vancouver-bc/bakermedia

2234 1st Avenue W # 302 Baker, Alan 604-731-1026 yeah the guy who started the post in https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/c/EHxk082JbaA stated you lived on that block birdy twerp twerker.

http://www.caccautosport.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/OWRaceSun.pdf I am impressed you race cars. I used to be into auto racing have no idea why I lost interest.

https://www.indycar.com/News/2013/01/1-16-INDYCAR-Academy-finalists-in-Skip-Barber-shootout You are 59 years old and haven't aged well. I would type 4 eyes but hey I wear glasses as well. You remind me of Gordon Sauck his thing was helping with building some type of super motorcycle although he has removed all traces of that from the Internet. He says his house has been totally vandalized twice and that his business in Newton IAVS Canada has been the site of frequent criminal acts. Various ppl have threatened to waste the guy and his wife. He has stated he and his wife are totally stressed and circling the toilet of bankruptcy. Both of you are weak and not aging well.. Unlike Gordon Sauck I can find no evidence of criminal gang history in your life or past. He sucks at crime trust me. Both myself and Gordon Sauck are under investigation by Surrey RCMP.

https://www.bchmr.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/BCHMR-2018-Combined-Formula-Ford-Exhibition-Group.pdf?x45536

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/pride-flag-bc-neighbourhood_ca_5d0aa508e4b0f7b7442b76ca some homosexual named Alan Baker lives with a fag named Malcolm Dailly in Aldergrove.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/malcolm-dailly-47779b14a/detail/recent-activity/documents/ the company if you look it up has a Alan Baker on its website.

https://www.facebook.com/MalcolmDailly yes he is queer. Owns a great place in Kelowna is semi-retired so needs a Alan Barker to help run his business.

Malcolm Dailly Alan Baker (Greg: Does Alan Baker deny he knew gay Perry? How did your horrible looking brother die in his mid 50's? Is there even an obituary for the guy?)

Our sincere condolences to you Andrew with the loss of Perry may you get comfort from the precious memories you both shared together. We both knew Perry for over 20 years and he was always a wonderful and kind person, he will be greatly missed.
May he rest in peace.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/abbotsford-bc/perry-klimchuk-4893587

Phone Numbers & Email Addresses
Phone Number Email Address Fax Number
Office 604-455-0662 in...@stratakleen.com 604-455-0663
Alan Baker 778-895-1987 al...@stratakleen.com
Malcolm Dailly 778-895-1986 mal...@stratakleen.com
Andrea, General Manager 778-908-3665 and...@stratakleen.com
Mailing Address
9033 216A St
Langley BC V1M 4C9

https://tail.eepunaces.tk this is a homosexual ABOMINATION website for casual sex by fags of course Malcolm Dailly picture appears.

https://www.alumniclass.com/killarney-high-school-cougars-vancouver-bc/profile/alan-baker/8364366/ He apparently graduated from Killarney High School in 1964.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Alan Baker Who Used To Post In This Forum Still Around.

<sp99he$cfj$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9256&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9256

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 21:19:39 -0800
 by: Alan - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 05:19 UTC

On 2021-12-13 9:01 p.m., Gregory Carr wrote:
> So this MSM news story about you Alan Baker being in a consensual
homosexual relationship and living with openly gay Malcolm Dailly in
Aldergrove with a rainbow flag outside your former lovenest is a lie?
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/pride-flag-bc-neighbourhood_ca_5d0aa508e4b0f7b7442b76ca

You haven't figured out that there can be more than one person named
Alan Baker in the lower mainland?

It's not a story about me. Sorry.

More false witness, sunshine.

Re: Alan Baker Who Used To Post In This Forum Still Around.

<wuqdnWVr4tWNsyX8nZ2dnUU7-YGdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9257&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9257

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 21:39:28 -0800
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 05:39 UTC

On 12/13/21 9:01 PM, Gregory Carr wrote:
> [...]
> when he was feeling thirsty. On occasions he delighted in setting fires to
> abandoned buildings hoping to roast whatever transients might be sleeping
> inside.
>
> After eight more kills of boys, this faggot was sent to hell.
>

> Alton Coleman
>
> Alton Coleman, a homosexual black man, thought other blacks were forcing him
> to kill members of his race. He was diagnosed by a prison psychiatrist as
> having pansexual propensities, that is, willingness "to have intercourse
> with any object, women, men, children, whatever." In the summer of 1984, he
> killed eight people in a brutal rampage across the midwest. This faggot was
> arrested in Evanston, Illinois, after a crime spree in which he committed a
> new act of violence each day. Alton was sentenced to death.
> Robert Berdella
>
> Bobby was a strange but harmless fellow, or so his Kansas City neighbors
> thought. That is, until April 2, 1988, when a man ran out of his house
> wearing nothing but a dog collar and babbling a frightening tale of sadism
> and sexual cruelty. It seems that Rob liked to pick up drifters and male
> prostitutes, take them home and strap them into his custom-made torture bed.
> There he would experiment with electroshock and injecting all kinds of
> household cleaners into them. He kept a detailed log of how his victims
> responded and had a collection of two hundred pictures of naked men in
> different stages of suffering. Bob liked to extend the life of his victims
> for a few days before tying a plastic bag over their heads. On December 19,
> 1988, Berdella pleaded guilty to murder and was sentenced to life. A few
> years later he died in prison of poisoning or a possible heart attack and is
> now residing in hell.
>

> Colin Ireland
>
> Known in London as the "Gay Sayer", Colin strived to be known as a serial
> killer. For this purpose he strangled five homosexual men. Robert Ressler
> states in "However Fights Monsters" that one has to commit five murders to
> become a serial killer. Colin read the book and did exactly that. He
> meticulously planned each murder as he set out to become a famous serial
> killer. He chose homosexual sado-masochistic men because they were willing
> to get tied up and sodomized before killing them. Also, he believed that the
> public would feel less sympathy for them. Before his arrest he taunted the
> cops with rambling calls claiming responsibility for the murders and
> threatening to keep striking once a week. He even stated "I have got the
> book, I know how many you have to do..."
>
> Luke Magnota and that Macarthur guy in Toronto are also queers who killed other homosexuals as was the Pulse Nightclub shooter since the list above was compiled.

Click here to read the complete article

A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<7106a09e-63de-40f8-9284-e7e54c7e2259n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9258&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9258

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 05:27:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going
by "Gregory Carr"
From: recscuba...@huntzinger.com (-hh)
 by: -hh - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 13:27 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 12:39:35 AM UTC-5, John wrote:
> On 12/13/21 9:01 PM, Gregory Carr wrote:
> > So ...
>
> Sounds like you are the one stalking Alan here.

Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
such that they're living rent-free in his little head.

One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
has been updated accordingly.

TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.

-hh

Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<8umdnQRNzcoXlCT8nZ2dnUU7-X2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9259&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9259

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 13:15:54 -0800
Subject: Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll
going by "Gregory Carr"
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:15 UTC

On 12/14/2021 5:27 AM, -hh wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 12:39:35 AM UTC-5, John wrote:
>> On 12/13/21 9:01 PM, Gregory Carr wrote:
>>> So ...
>>
>> Sounds like you are the one stalking Alan here.
>
> Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
> utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
> such that they're living rent-free in his little head.
>
> One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
> was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
> has been updated accordingly.
>

> TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.
>

> -hh

It now looks like we have one additional psychotic person polluting the
newsgroup.

Re: Alan Baker Who Used To Post In This Forum Still Around.

<b74ca4dc-292d-4b47-9179-a6e0aca7fb8en@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9260&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9260

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 13:47:26 -0800 (PST)
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 21:47 UTC

<ae5341ad-8c0a-4054-99bb-cabe534a275bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9261&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9261

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 13:47:53 -0800 (PST)
going by "Gregory Carr"
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 4:16:02 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
> On 12/14/2021 5:27 AM, -hh wrote:
> >>
> >> Sounds like you are the one stalking Alan here.
> >
> > Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
> > utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
> > such that they're living rent-free in his little head.
> >
> > One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
> > was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
> > has been updated accordingly.
> >

> > TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.
> >

> > -hh
> It now looks like we have one additional psychotic person polluting the
> newsgroup.

Baker and one more, good point.

Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<b133ebe0-4566-475e-9bf8-86dd4801839an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9280&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9280

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 07:28:10 -0800 (PST)
going by "Gregory Carr"
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 15:28 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 6:27:21 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 12:39:35 AM UTC-5, John wrote:
> > On 12/13/21 9:01 PM, Gregory Carr wrote:
> > > So ...
> >
> > Sounds like you are the one stalking Alan here.
> Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
> utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
> such that they're living rent-free in his little head.
>
> One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
> was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
> has been updated accordingly.
>

> TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.
>

> -hh

Snit sock Michael Glasser Snit's toned down the zillions of self promoting,
nonsense attacks he used to knock off but he's surely unchanged in the
honor area. He uses puppets more now to spawn those threads.

Gremlin the functionally illiterate fraud.

I would reply to Snit sock Michael Glasser Snit directly but he is a fool
who distorts your words to achieve his inclination to call everyone a jerk.
Please give an example of an effective company that has built its fortune
by not focusing on its clients or wares.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<a83502a0-bad4-41f6-b7a0-7e02bd972c63n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9290&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9290

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:56:19 -0800 (PST)
going by "Gregory Carr"
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 22:56 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 2:16:02 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> On 12/14/2021 5:27 AM, -hh wrote:
> >>
> >> Sounds like you are the one stalking Alan here.
> >
> > Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
> > utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
> > such that they're living rent-free in his little head.
> >
> > One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
> > was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
> > has been updated accordingly.
> >

> > TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.
> >

> > -hh
> It now looks like we have one additional psychotic person polluting the
> newsgroup.

Keep in mind your accusation is based on you not understanding context.
Your game:

* Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code .
* Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.

Then you insist I lied. But you leave out the context.

1) Snit spoke of Carroll's flood bot code, and what can be known without
the code
2) Dustin Cook responded by speaking of what he can know HAVING THE CODE.
3) Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code.
4) Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.

You start at step three and then insist that if one starts there it LOOKS
like you were unfairly accused.

In short: you prove yourself a functionally illiterate fraud again.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<sq0gq1$u64$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9294&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9294

From: nop...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
going by "Gregory Carr"
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:44:49 -0500
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 00:44 UTC

On 2021-12-22 5:56 p.m., Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 2:16:02 PM UTC-7, John wrote:

>>> Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
>>> utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
>>> such that they're living rent-free in his little head.
>>>
>>> One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
>>> was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
>>> has been updated accordingly.
>>>

>>> TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.
>>>

>>> -hh
>> It now looks like we have one additional psychotic person polluting the
>> newsgroup.
>

> Keep in mind your accusation is based on you not understanding context.
> Your game:
>
> * Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code .
> * Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.
>
> Then you insist I lied. But you leave out the context.
>
> 1) Snit spoke of Carroll's flood bot code, and what can be known without
> the code
> 2) Dustin Cook responded by speaking of what he can know HAVING THE CODE.
> 3) Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code.
> 4) Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.
>
> You start at step three and then insist that if one starts there it LOOKS
> like you were unfairly accused.
>
> In short: you prove yourself a functionally illiterate fraud again.

Go away, Snit.

Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<yPWdnZBkfog8bV78nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9298&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9298

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 19:44:33 -0800
going by "Gregory Carr"
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 03:44 UTC

On 12/22/2021 7:28 AM, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 6:27:21 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
>>>
>>> Sounds like you are the one stalking Alan here.
>> Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
>> utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
>> such that they're living rent-free in his little head.
>>
>> One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
>> was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
>> has been updated accordingly.
>>

>> TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.
>>

>> -hh
>

> Snit sock Michael Glasser Snit's toned down the zillions of self promoting,
> nonsense attacks he used to knock off but he's surely unchanged in the
> honor area. He uses puppets more now to spawn those threads.
>
> Gremlin the functionally illiterate fraud.
>
> I would reply to Snit sock Michael Glasser Snit directly but he is a fool
> who distorts your words to achieve his inclination to call everyone a jerk.
> Please give an example of an effective company that has built its fortune
> by not focusing on its clients or wares.
>
> --
> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
> him. He clearly wants the attention"
> Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Its obvious you are not the real Steve Carroll. He was sane.

Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<2d5cb983-279a-4dc8-876d-79a65cb4e07cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9302&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9302

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 01:36:51 -0800 (PST)
going by "Gregory Carr"
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dusty)
 by: Dusty - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 09:36 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 2:16:02 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> On 12/14/2021 5:27 AM, -hh wrote:
> >>
> >> Sounds like you are the one stalking Alan here.
> >
> > Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
> > utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
> > such that they're living rent-free in his little head.
> >
> > One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
> > was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
> > has been updated accordingly.
> >

> > TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.
> >

> > -hh
> It now looks like we have one additional psychotic person polluting the
> newsgroup.

owl created at least 20 KVMS in the last year or so. Let us all have a moment
of silence as we honor his accomplishments! It was Michael Snit Glasser
who flooded owl's site thousands of times and pretended he did not do it.
But when the data were collected, it turns out with absolute proof, Michael
Snit Glasser was far more "narcissistic" than even I imagined.

Right, Michael Snit Glasser is wanting to market a WordPress variable,
which anyone can get from torrent sites. If he wasn't so ignorant he would
figure out how stupid he looks ;)

--
Top Ten Ways Michael Snit Glasser Trolls!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22

Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<b08d65a2-eb74-446f-bc26-291c91a238d6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9304&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9304

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 04:48:32 -0800 (PST)
going by "Gregory Carr"
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin)
 by: Dustin - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 12:48 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 8:44:39 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> On 12/22/2021 7:28 AM, Steve Carroll wrote:

> >> Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
> >> utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
> >> such that they're living rent-free in his little head.
> >>
> >> One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
> >> was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
> >> has been updated accordingly.
> >>

> >> TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.
> >>

> >> -hh
> >

> > Snit sock Michael Glasser Snit's toned down the zillions of self promoting,
> > nonsense attacks he used to knock off but he's surely unchanged in the
> > honor area. He uses puppets more now to spawn those threads.
> >
> > Gremlin the functionally illiterate fraud.
> >
> > I would reply to Snit sock Michael Glasser Snit directly but he is a fool
> > who distorts your words to achieve his inclination to call everyone a jerk.
> > Please give an example of an effective company that has built its fortune
> > by not focusing on its clients or wares.
> >
> > --
> > "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
> > him. He clearly wants the attention"
> > Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.
> Its obvious you are not the real Steve Carroll. He was sane.

Get a background investigation on Mike Easter and you will get proof that
he was in the big house for a long time. Anyone know what for? The investigation
sites don't go into that degree of detail and legal reports in his area
need to be court ordered.

Now that Snit grokked how effective Mike Easter is at portraying himself
as the 'target' he sees this is not as unbelievable as it was claimed.
Dropping support for command line holdovers is common sense.

-
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
https://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/1975_annual_meeting_program.pdf
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<7477063b-e0d8-4f75-a9e3-d374dea1c4fan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9309&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9309

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 13:36:41 -0800 (PST)
going by "Gregory Carr"
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve)
 by: Steve - Thu, 23 Dec 2021 21:36 UTC

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 8:44:39 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> On 12/22/2021 7:28 AM, Steve Carroll wrote:

> >> Indeed. Whoever this "Greg Carr" is, they're demonstrating that they really are
> >> utterly pwned by someone named Alan (maybe this one, or maybe another)
> >> such that they're living rent-free in his little head.
> >>
> >> One some newsgroups, his sort of luzer behavior of blindly lashing out
> >> was known as "Hero Worship" of the winner. As such, the subject line
> >> has been updated accordingly.
> >>

> >> TL;DR: whoever you really are "Greg", kindly fuck off & go away.
> >>

> >> -hh
> >

> > Snit sock Michael Glasser Snit's toned down the zillions of self promoting,
> > nonsense attacks he used to knock off but he's surely unchanged in the
> > honor area. He uses puppets more now to spawn those threads.
> >
> > Gremlin the functionally illiterate fraud.
> >
> > I would reply to Snit sock Michael Glasser Snit directly but he is a fool
> > who distorts your words to achieve his inclination to call everyone a jerk.
> > Please give an example of an effective company that has built its fortune
> > by not focusing on its clients or wares.
> >
> > --
> > "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
> > him. He clearly wants the attention"
> > Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.
> Its obvious you are not the real Steve Carroll. He was sane.

Just look at your videos and look at mine, there is nothing for us to learn
from a mindless moron like Gregory 'The Shill' Hall. But hey, let him keep
making an ass of himself. He can make another sock to pat himself on the
back.

Having to put up with the use of ClamXav is not what most want to do.

When I was not focusing on approval of the herd, I wanted to be reasonable
and nonjudgemental. I gave Gregory 'The Shill' Hall more than a reasonable
person generally would. Gregory 'The Shill' Hall is far too idiotic to write
a quality script. The only scripting he's ever shown he can do is click,
click, drool, drool. Why would FromTheRafters need shills? He's the one who
supplies facts for his side of the "debates".

-
Top Ten Ways Gregory 'The Shill' Hall Trolls
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel_Gremlin_Dustin_James_Cook>
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Re: A "Hero Worship" thread for Alan Baker from a pwned luzer troll going by "Gregory Carr"

<a739d068-02a1-472b-a327-6d83a19ed956n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9321&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9321

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 18:54:26 -0800 (PST)
going by "Gregory Carr"
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 02:54 UTC

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 4:45:48 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 3:56:20 PM UTC-7, Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:

> > > It now looks like we have one additional psychotic person polluting the
> > > newsgroup.
> > Keep in mind your accusation is based on you not understanding context.
> > Your game:
> >
> > * Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code .
> > * Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.
> >
> > Then you insist I lied. But you leave out the context.
> >
> > 1) Snit spoke of Carroll's flood bot code, and what can be known without
> > the code
> > 2) Dustin Cook responded by speaking of what he can know HAVING THE CODE.
> > 3) Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code.
> > 4) Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.
> >
> > You start at step three and then insist that if one starts there it LOOKS
> > like you were unfairly accused.
> >
> > In short: you prove yourself a functionally illiterate fraud again.
> >
> > --
> > I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
> > <https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
> > Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
> I will destroy you with my thoughts. BTW, I've already discussed that his
> use of "cult-like" to describe true advocates is name calling, since he's
> likening them to beef cattle.
>
> It was Apd who forged me (and Wolffan) and did not even try to hide it.
>
> Apd's accusation is misplaced to start with, and not correct second of
> all. Is Wolffan trying to be just as much of a fibbing liar as Apd is already
> known as being?
>
> ChromeOS is based on Linux. Period.
>

> --
> Puppy Videos
> https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
> http://cityrecord.engineering.nyu.edu/data/1910/1910-01-11.pdf
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

But Dustin Cook and his imaginary friend HHI feels the need to insult the
herd. So be it.
Gremlin Dustin Cook:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=gremlin+dustin+cook>

Functionally Illiterate Fraud:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Steve Carroll Petruzzellis:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+petruzzellis>

Narcissistic Bigot:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=narcissistic+bigot>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=narcissistic+bigot>
Dustin Cook and his imaginary friend HHI is a pinhead most people have auto-
read his bot posts. What he really should use is a script that keeps switching
names, then they'd have a shot at being almost as replied to as he is. This
is what happens when really negative self-respect takes over Dustin Cook
and his imaginary friend HHI's worldview. Dustin Cook and his imaginary friend
HHI must realize that Snit can go get whatever software he has found, right,
tweaker? Add to that, anyone can go get a real newsreader with proper filtering,
which renders _his_ flooding meaningless, just like Dustin Cook and his imaginary
friend HHI ;)

Until or unless Dustin Cook and his imaginary friend HHI offers up his 'gold
standard' Mac tool for testing, there is no competition, just giddy contentions.
All joking aside, those of you who troll are not able to manage NNTP protocol
anymore.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot