Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 20:38:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin)
 by: Dustin - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 04:38 UTC

Amusingly, Wolffan essentially asked Snit Glasser for his phone number
to be Google seeded. The only way that I could forgive AppleScript's constant
demand for fixing because of programing dilemmas or goofy design flaws
is if I enjoyed the constant supply of pipe dreams its community have
been pushing since 1990. Well... like I said, Snit Glasser would never
deny the flooder is Wolffan, who is a demonstrable bash scripter but I
don't know if it could be used to spam like this. I see you're choosing
to bask in Wolffan's domain of socks and false flag ops over a debate
that would have been a lot more 'factual'. There are ever reducing reasons
to come to these discussions and boring crap like this puts a spotlight
on why that's true. Wolffan has toned down the zillions of self obsessed,
insane posts he used to knock off but he is certainly not much different
in the morality territory. He just uses psychological manipulation more
to produce those circuses. Pro tip: You can not go into a cult meeting,
gulp down all the alcohol, defile all the goats, take the silverware and
barf in the facilities without being made fun of.

Already moved on from that. Keep up!

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/108-Warrior-Dr-Kingsport-TN-37663/42459578_zpid/