Felson's Law: To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For Sodomy

SubjectAuthor
* Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For SodomyTesticle
+* Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For SodomySteven Carroll - frelwizer
|`- Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For SodomySteven Carroll - frelwizer
`- Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For SodomySteven Carroll - frelwizer

1
Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For Sodomy

<XnsAE119AFBA90FF4239000333@46.165.242.75>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9376&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9376

Followup: alt.computer.workshop
From: doubleba...@wackmail.org (Testicle)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.computer.workshop
Subject: Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For Sodomy
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:14:08 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Testicle - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:14 UTC

Viktor Tandofsky <vtandofsky@gmail.com> wrote in

> Lee wrote
>

>> Sodomy laws are still being used to
>> persecute queer people
>> Dec 29
>>
>> A man publicly identified as "John Doe"
>> is suing South Carolina for requiring
>> him to register as a sex offender after
>> his 2001 sodomy arrest for having
>> consensual sex with another man. His
>> case is just the latest example of how
>> anti-sodomy laws continue to harm queer
>> people.
>>
>> The U.S. Supreme Court declared all
>> sodomy laws as unconstitutional in
>> 2003 in the case of Lawrence v. Texas.
>> However, South Carolina, Mississippi
>> and Idaho all require people who were
>> convicted of sodomy before then to
>> register as sex offenders, even if
>> they move to another of those three
>> states.
>>
>> Doe's lawsuit also argues that the
>> state's anti-sodomy law - which
>> remains on the state's legal code
>> despite being overturned - is so vague
>> that it could apply to all oral sex as
>> well as anal sex acts.
>>
>> Despite the U.S. Supreme Court's 2003
>> ruling invalidating sodomy laws
>> nationwide, such laws remain on the
>> books of at least 16 states: Alabama,
>> Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas,
>> Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland,
>> Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota,
>> Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma,
>> South Carolina and Texas.
>>
>> https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/12/sodomy-laws-still-used-persecu
>> te-que er-people/
>>

> When I last sodomized Tucker Carlson he didn't say or do anything
> but wink his asshole a couple of times. Felt good!
>

> <>

According to what I've read, Snit Michael Glasser from Prescott
Arizona once got arrested giving blowjobs at the local Love's Truck
Stop.

Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For Sodomy

<545e8226-e40e-40cd-8205-045eb84600b4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9381&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9381

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 23:34:00 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Carroll - frelwizer)
 by: Steven Carroll - fre - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 07:34 UTC

On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 1:14:11 PM UTC-7, Testicle wrote:
> Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Lee wrote
> >

> >> Sodomy laws are still being used to
> >> persecute queer people
> >> Dec 29
> >>
> >> A man publicly identified as "John Doe"
> >> is suing South Carolina for requiring
> >> him to register as a sex offender after
> >> his 2001 sodomy arrest for having
> >> consensual sex with another man. His
> >> case is just the latest example of how
> >> anti-sodomy laws continue to harm queer
> >> people.
> >>
> >> The U.S. Supreme Court declared all
> >> sodomy laws as unconstitutional in
> >> 2003 in the case of Lawrence v. Texas.
> >> However, South Carolina, Mississippi
> >> and Idaho all require people who were
> >> convicted of sodomy before then to
> >> register as sex offenders, even if
> >> they move to another of those three
> >> states.
> >>
> >> Doe's lawsuit also argues that the
> >> state's anti-sodomy law - which
> >> remains on the state's legal code
> >> despite being overturned - is so vague
> >> that it could apply to all oral sex as
> >> well as anal sex acts.
> >>
> >> Despite the U.S. Supreme Court's 2003
> >> ruling invalidating sodomy laws
> >> nationwide, such laws remain on the
> >> books of at least 16 states: Alabama,
> >> Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas,
> >> Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland,
> >> Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota,
> >> Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma,
> >> South Carolina and Texas.
> >>
> >> https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/12/sodomy-laws-still-used-persecu
> >> te-que er-people/
> >>

> > When I last sodomized Tucker Carlson he didn't say or do anything
> > but wink his asshole a couple of times. Felt good!
> >

> > <>
> >
> According to what I've read, Snit Michael Glasser from Prescott
> Arizona once got arrested giving blowjobs at the local Love's Truck
> Stop.

This is what Carroll does: he points to comment ABOUT people (made from
real people or socks), no matter how unsupported, and calls that evedence
even as he ignores what the target of his accusations actually has said.

Meanwhile I just point to what Carroll says:

<rrdeqo$kog$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

And the reply:

<zctCH.2588$rY1.190@fx40.iad>

Carroll admits to, at the very least, threats of harassing my employer,
then tries to minimize it by saying multiple posts somehow count as just
"one incident" of his outrageous behavior.

Then Carroll bizarrely insists people should WANT to be harassed by him
because that gives them a chance to prove they are innocent. Utter insanity!

He directly admits to the threats but tries to pretend he did not follow
through, but he gives away his game with this comment:

-----
...here you *still* are, trying to make it appear that *I* should
feel guilty for blowing the whistle
-----
He refers to his harassment as "blowing the whistle" -- but does not
speak of feeling guilty IF he had done so, but speaks about HAVING done
so. He tried to deny it, but then made it clear he harassed my employer.

To add more support to his admission there, he claims to not understand
how harassing people is bad, or how innocent people can be harmed by his
harassment. He admits he cannot see what is wrong with such harassment,
but then pretends he was stopped by some anonymous Jiminy Cricket who
made him rethink how wrong his actions are. Why does he contradict himself
so much?

In short: He proves much of what I have been saying about him right there.
His words. No need to dig back.

After he screwed up, and as predicted, "new" people showed up. While
he currently is denying he uses such socks, in the past he has admitted
to it:

<d278fe60-ce88-403d-95a2-6f108edeb1de@googlegroups.com>
-----
I faked those Mac accounts, (i.e Toasty) because you
deserved it
-----

Yeah, he does bad things because his victims deserve it. That is his
worldview... he needs his anonymous Jiminy Cricket to stop him. He cannot
stop himself.

--
Top Ten Ways F 'Super Troll' Russell Trolls!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud

Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For Sodomy

<8fae8381-3973-4e8b-99fa-abd6db6bb927n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9382&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9382

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 02:30:05 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Carroll - frelwizer)
 by: Steven Carroll - fre - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 10:30 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 12:34:02 AM UTC-7, Steven Carroll - frelwizer wrote:
> [...]
> made him rethink how wrong his actions are. Why does he contradict himself
> so much?
>
> In short: He proves much of what I have been saying about him right there.
> His words. No need to dig back.
>
> After he screwed up, and as predicted, "new" people showed up. While
> he currently is denying he uses such socks, in the past he has admitted
> to it:
>
> <d278fe60-ce88-403d...@googlegroups.com>
> -----
> I faked those Mac accounts, (i.e Toasty) because you
> deserved it
> -----
>
> Yeah, he does bad things because his victims deserve it. That is his
> worldview... he needs his anonymous Jiminy Cricket to stop him. He cannot
> stop himself.
>
> --
> Top Ten Ways F 'Super Troll' Russell Trolls!!

Sooner or later, if you bother to look... you'd see that Michael Snit Glasser's
scheme is to 'unemotionally' incite people and then play 'victim'. It is
easy to essentially lie by bragging about a small number of isolated examples
clashing from what's typical. What a better tactic from an advocacy opinion
are the non-exceptional usages. Usenet is a self-governing concordat based
on the belief in good character that Michael Snit Glasser lacks. Just bullshit
from him. But Michael Snit Glasser has left tech behind and is just holding
me culpable for the exploits of himself. ClamXav is based on Linux. Even
if Michael Snit Glasser is too stupid to figure that out.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!!
<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

Re: People Are Still Being Prosecuted For Sodomy

<ee1f7e63-8151-499c-b6db-dea744d354a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9383&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9383

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 03:17:26 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Carroll - frelwizer)
 by: Steven Carroll - fre - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 11:17 UTC

On Friday, December 31, 2021 at 1:14:11 PM UTC-7, Testicle wrote:
> Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Lee wrote
> >

> >> Sodomy laws are still being used to
> >> persecute queer people
> >> Dec 29
> >>
> >> A man publicly identified as "John Doe"
> >> is suing South Carolina for requiring
> >> him to register as a sex offender after
> >> his 2001 sodomy arrest for having
> >> consensual sex with another man. His
> >> case is just the latest example of how
> >> anti-sodomy laws continue to harm queer
> >> people.
> >>
> >> The U.S. Supreme Court declared all
> >> sodomy laws as unconstitutional in
> >> 2003 in the case of Lawrence v. Texas.
> >> However, South Carolina, Mississippi
> >> and Idaho all require people who were
> >> convicted of sodomy before then to
> >> register as sex offenders, even if
> >> they move to another of those three
> >> states.
> >>
> >> Doe's lawsuit also argues that the
> >> state's anti-sodomy law - which
> >> remains on the state's legal code
> >> despite being overturned - is so vague
> >> that it could apply to all oral sex as
> >> well as anal sex acts.
> >>
> >> Despite the U.S. Supreme Court's 2003
> >> ruling invalidating sodomy laws
> >> nationwide, such laws remain on the
> >> books of at least 16 states: Alabama,
> >> Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas,
> >> Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland,
> >> Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota,
> >> Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma,
> >> South Carolina and Texas.
> >>
> >> https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/12/sodomy-laws-still-used-persecu
> >> te-que er-people/
> >>

> > When I last sodomized Tucker Carlson he didn't say or do anything
> > but wink his asshole a couple of times. Felt good!
> >

> > <>
> >
> According to what I've read, Snit Michael Glasser from Prescott
> Arizona once got arrested giving blowjobs at the local Love's Truck
> Stop.

Tizen, runs on the Linux kernel. So yeah, Linux is mobile. Linux is a super
computer. Linux is a server. Linux is a desktop. Linux is growing in market
share. This is something the mainstream media never covers. For my idea
of working towards peace, it is clear that in order for David to do that,
he has to give RonB (aka ronb) a do-over for every hateful comment he's
made about David, and discount every false lie he's posted about David
as well.

What's the group coming to when a RonB (aka ronb) sock/shill fails to
get any reaction?

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/