Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 06:28:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Listen Dustin: ChromeOS is too much for Snit sock Jeremy
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_68)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_68 - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 14:28 UTC

On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 11:29:38 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_68 wrote:
> Why would Dustin trust me if you trust there is a possibility that I use
> shills? That really makes you feel OK? This is the current 'ideal' by those
> calling themselves 'elite', you must 'acquit' yourself, you are no longer
> eligible for trial, you're tossed to the hounds until you pin the blame on
> Dustin, which I can not do in this story.
>
> Studying Linux... even now a newbie. The Clam engine had a false positive
> hit, and the command line clamXAV reported what the engine which isn't created
> by the same folks or company reported it. What were you expecting? You haven't
> been tracking him to even partially determine the depths of Snit sock Jeremy's
> drug use. What is your evidence?
>
> --
> One Smart Penny
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xD43Khhkw
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c
> Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

Your system will crawl while finding a way to stop Meat.

In Meat's case, I, and a whole list of "trolls", had pointed to things
Meat said and did, he responded with insults. What Meat couldn't deny
was people actually posting what I noted, which is how he ended up with
his list, of course. Which do you think is the better troll? Kelly Phillips
or Meat? I vote for Meat; only because he sometimes does comprehend what
he reads, even if, regrettably, he forgets it sometimes hours later.

--
Do not click this link!!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud

Re: Listen Dustin: ChromeOS is too much for Snit sock Jeremy

<09427e39-e25a-404d-a6a7-d16f7362fbebn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9398&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9398

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 00:04:48 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Smit)
 by: Smit - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 08:04 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 7:28:46 AM UTC-7, Smit wrote:
> On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 11:29:38 PM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_68 wrote:
> > Why would Dustin trust me if you trust there is a possibility that I use
> > shills? That really makes you feel OK? This is the current 'ideal' by those
> > calling themselves 'elite', you must 'acquit' yourself, you are no longer
> > eligible for trial, you're tossed to the hounds until you pin the blame on
> > Dustin, which I can not do in this story.
> >
> > Studying Linux... even now a newbie. The Clam engine had a false positive
> > hit, and the command line clamXAV reported what the engine which isn't created
> > by the same folks or company reported it. What were you expecting? You haven't
> > been tracking him to even partially determine the depths of Snit sock Jeremy's
> > drug use. What is your evidence?
> >
> > --
> > One Smart Penny
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xD43Khhkw
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c
> > Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
> Your system will crawl while finding a way to stop Meat.
>
> In Meat's case, I, and a whole list of "trolls", had pointed to things
> Meat said and did, he responded with insults. What Meat couldn't deny
> was people actually posting what I noted, which is how he ended up with
> his list, of course. Which do you think is the better troll? Kelly Phillips
> or Meat? I vote for Meat; only because he sometimes does comprehend what
> he reads, even if, regrettably, he forgets it sometimes hours later.
>

> --
> Do not click this link!!
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22functionally+illiterate+fraud%22
> Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Keep in mind your accusation is based on you not understanding context.
Your game:

* Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code .
* Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.

Then you insist I lied. But you leave out the context.

1) Snit spoke of Carroll's flood bot code, and what can be known without
the code
2) Dustin Cook responded by speaking of what he can know HAVING THE CODE.
3) Snit spoke of Dustin Cook having Carroll's flood bot code.
4) Dustin Cook does not have Carroll's flood bot code.

You start at step three and then insist that if one starts there it LOOKS
like you were unfairly accused.

In short: you prove yourself a functionally illiterate fraud again.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Mike Easter automates them: https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0