PURGE COMPLETE.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

SubjectAuthor
* Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herdSteve Carroll
+- Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herdDustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud
+- Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herdDiesel Kook
`* Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herdJohn Dough
 +* Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herdpothead
 |`- Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herdDustin the dude with the stuck floppy
 `* Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herdJohn
  +- Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herdWilliam Topper
  `- Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herdStephen - frelwizen

1
Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

<02b9f986-553b-49ec-8d45-402340fb725en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9406&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9406

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 23:48:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 07:48 UTC

I see you are preferring to flounder in Rod Speed's circle of puppets
and game playing over an analysis that would have been a lot more 'useful'.
There are not so many reasons to come to this cesspool and silly nonsense
like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. This is something the
mainstream media never covers.

If Rod Speed calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again
for over a decade by everyone 'trolling', then yeah... he is a good troll.
I can not subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call Rod Speed
an out-and-out dolt.

-
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"
Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

<38b53f3e-4223-4b48-b276-b6494070035an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9407&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9407

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 09:08:28 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud)
 by: Dustic Cook the Fucn - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 17:08 UTC

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 12:48:02 AM UTC-7, Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:
> I see you are preferring to flounder in Rod Speed's circle of puppets
> and game playing over an analysis that would have been a lot more 'useful'.
> There are not so many reasons to come to this cesspool and silly nonsense
> like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. This is something the
> mainstream media never covers.
>
> If Rod Speed calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again
> for over a decade by everyone 'trolling', then yeah... he is a good troll.
> I can not subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call Rod Speed
> an out-and-out dolt.
>
> -
> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
> him. He clearly wants the attention"
> Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Michael Snit Glasser has been here to even partially see the depths of Peeler's
indecency. Android, runs on the Native irc clients kernel. So yeah, Native
irc clients is mobile. Native irc clients is a super computer. Native irc
clients is a server. Native irc clients is a desktop. Native irc clients
is growing in market share. After ignoring all the flooding from Peeler,
it's mostly just two of them producing the vast majority of the bombardment.
Obviously. And both altogether psychotic nuts.

--
Puppy Videos
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-

Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

<69c0c167-7dfc-4900-a25b-c94bafb0269bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9409&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9409

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 13:26:26 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel Kook)
 by: Diesel Kook - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 21:26 UTC

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 12:48:02 AM UTC-7, Diesel Kook wrote:
> I see you are preferring to flounder in Rod Speed's circle of puppets
> and game playing over an analysis that would have been a lot more 'useful'.
> There are not so many reasons to come to this cesspool and silly nonsense
> like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. This is something the
> mainstream media never covers.
>
> If Rod Speed calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again
> for over a decade by everyone 'trolling', then yeah... he is a good troll.
> I can not subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call Rod Speed
> an out-and-out dolt.
>
> -
> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
> him. He clearly wants the attention"
> Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

I am about to KF him, myself. Like all losers, he is constantly looking for
some way to abuse, no matter how goofy the allegation. I will not listen
to his response to this post. He's cornered, wants to pretend he is innocent,
and will berate. Most likely beginning with a huffy "*plonk*", as if what
I have written is *so* absurd. That BADish "response" was the final stroke,
for me. Snit can create a virtual machine. Of course that is not possible
on anything but Linux!

He's clearly trolling, he got busted and he's doing the normal ego protecting
tricks learned in Intro to Trolling classes as he makes an effort to find
what Snit already has... but it won't work.

Apd's accusation is misplaced up front, and not true second of all. Is Snit
trying to be just as much of a corrupt liar as Apd is already known as being?
Which do you think is the better troll? Snit or Apd? I vote for Apd; only
because he occasionally does comprehend what he hears, even if, unfortunately,
he forgets it sometimes hours later.

-
Do not click this link!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=Dustin%20Cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
https://swisscows.com/web?query=steve%20carroll%20%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

<aqLBJ.263159$aF1.163738@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9420&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9420

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: joh...@dough.fake (John Dough)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 00:02:14 GMT
 by: John Dough - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:02 UTC

On 2022-01-04, Steve Carroll <frelwizzen@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see you are preferring to flounder in Rod Speed's circle of puppets
> and game playing over an analysis that would have been a lot more 'useful'.
> There are not so many reasons to come to this cesspool and silly nonsense
> like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. This is something the
> mainstream media never covers.
>
> If Rod Speed calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again
> for over a decade by everyone 'trolling', then yeah... he is a good troll.
> I can not subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call Rod Speed
> an out-and-out dolt.
>
> -
> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
> him. He clearly wants the attention"
> Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Applescript is easy to use and works rather well for what it is.

Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

<sr8119$1aj$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9425&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9425

Followup: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:20:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:20 UTC

On 2022-01-07, John Dough <john@dough.fake> wrote:
> On 2022-01-04, Steve Carroll <frelwizzen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I see you are preferring to flounder in Rod Speed's circle of puppets
>> and game playing over an analysis that would have been a lot more 'useful'.
>> There are not so many reasons to come to this cesspool and silly nonsense
>> like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. This is something the
>> mainstream media never covers.
>>
>> If Rod Speed calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again
>> for over a decade by everyone 'trolling', then yeah... he is a good troll.
>> I can not subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call Rod Speed
>> an out-and-out dolt.
>>
>> -
>> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
>> him. He clearly wants the attention"
>> Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.
>
> Applescript is easy to use and works rather well for what it is.

Use the tool that is most appropriate for the task.
A screwdriver makes a poor hammer.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

<1nMBJ.58298$bo.40764@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9428&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9428

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: Joh...@spamnullspam.org (John)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 01:07:09 GMT
 by: John - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 01:07 UTC

On 2022-01-07, John Dough <john@dough.fake> wrote:
> On 2022-01-04, Steve Carroll <frelwizzen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I see you are preferring to flounder in Rod Speed's circle of puppets
>> and game playing over an analysis that would have been a lot more 'useful'.
>> There are not so many reasons to come to this cesspool and silly nonsense
>> like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. This is something the
>> mainstream media never covers.
>>
>> If Rod Speed calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again
>> for over a decade by everyone 'trolling', then yeah... he is a good troll.
>> I can not subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call Rod Speed
>> an out-and-out dolt.
>>
>> -
>> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
>> him. He clearly wants the attention"
>> Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.
>
> Applescript is easy to use and works rather well for what it is.

Reminds me of when people would make fun of Visual Basic.
Hey, if it works for the application, use it.
End users rarely care what language a program is written in as long
as it works and doesn't run like a snail.

Example, a seasoned shell scriptwriter can work wonders in Linux.
And back in the day, people who knew how to construct a *.bat file
could do a lot with DOS as well.
For simple tasks, simpler languages can be the ticket.

--
John

Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

<sr85ut$uab$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9429&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9429

From: Will...@alumni1.com (William Topper)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 01:45:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: William Topper - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 01:45 UTC

On 2022-01-07, John <John@spamnullspam.org> wrote:
> On 2022-01-07, John Dough <john@dough.fake> wrote:
>> On 2022-01-04, Steve Carroll <frelwizzen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I see you are preferring to flounder in Rod Speed's circle of puppets
>>> and game playing over an analysis that would have been a lot more 'useful'.
>>> There are not so many reasons to come to this cesspool and silly nonsense
>>> like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. This is something the
>>> mainstream media never covers.
>>>
>>> If Rod Speed calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again
>>> for over a decade by everyone 'trolling', then yeah... he is a good troll.
>>> I can not subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call Rod Speed
>>> an out-and-out dolt.
>>>
>>> -
>>> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
>>> him. He clearly wants the attention"
>>> Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.
>>
>> Applescript is easy to use and works rather well for what it is.
>
> Reminds me of when people would make fun of Visual Basic.
> Hey, if it works for the application, use it.
> End users rarely care what language a program is written in as long
> as it works and doesn't run like a snail.
>
> Example, a seasoned shell scriptwriter can work wonders in Linux.
> And back in the day, people who knew how to construct a *.bat file
> could do a lot with DOS as well.
> For simple tasks, simpler languages can be the ticket.

KISS.
Works for me.

--
William Topper

Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

<17fcee34-ac7a-4339-b872-0b77f4d03806n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9434&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9434

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:27:33 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen - frelwizen)
 by: Stephen - frelwizen - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:27 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 6:07:11 PM UTC-7, John wrote:
> On 2022-01-07, John Dough <jo...@dough.fake> wrote:
> > On 2022-01-04, Steve Carroll <frelw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I see you are preferring to flounder in Rod Speed's circle of puppets
> >> and game playing over an analysis that would have been a lot more 'useful'.
> >> There are not so many reasons to come to this cesspool and silly nonsense
> >> like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. This is something the
> >> mainstream media never covers.
> >>
> >> If Rod Speed calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again
> >> for over a decade by everyone 'trolling', then yeah... he is a good troll.
> >> I can not subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call Rod Speed
> >> an out-and-out dolt.
> >>
> >> -
> >> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
> >> him. He clearly wants the attention"
> >> Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.
> >
> > Applescript is easy to use and works rather well for what it is.
> Reminds me of when people would make fun of Visual Basic.
> Hey, if it works for the application, use it.
> End users rarely care what language a program is written in as long
> as it works and doesn't run like a snail.
>
> Example, a seasoned shell scriptwriter can work wonders in Linux.
> And back in the day, people who knew how to construct a *.bat file
> could do a lot with DOS as well.
> For simple tasks, simpler languages can be the ticket.
>

> --
> John

What is your evidence?

Translation: "Foolish David" is now ALTOGETHER unable to shield his trolling.

All I notice is, if I have seen people calling themselves "liberals"
while fishing, they weren't the usual muttonhead class that likes to whine
about all things. Why are such folks clearly never content. Does it make
you sick?

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AglvCo3dJ38&feature=youtu.be
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22FUNCTIONAL+ILLITERATE+FRAUD%22
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud

Re: Snit Glasser Michael Gotta' Love AppleScript confuses the herd

<07ddee98-d23a-4372-885a-7adc5620a88fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9442&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9442

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 02:29:13 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin the dude with the stuck floppy)
 by: Dustin the dude with - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 10:29 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 5:20:59 PM UTC-7, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-01-07, John Dough <jo...@dough.fake> wrote:
> > On 2022-01-04, Steve Carroll <frelw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I see you are preferring to flounder in Rod Speed's circle of puppets
> >> and game playing over an analysis that would have been a lot more 'useful'.
> >> There are not so many reasons to come to this cesspool and silly nonsense
> >> like this puts a spotlight on why that's true. This is something the
> >> mainstream media never covers.
> >>
> >> If Rod Speed calls getting shoved into kill filters time and time again
> >> for over a decade by everyone 'trolling', then yeah... he is a good troll.
> >> I can not subscribe to that view, I use another term. I call Rod Speed
> >> an out-and-out dolt.
> >>
> >> -
> >> "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
> >> him. He clearly wants the attention"
> >> Steve Carroll, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.
> >
> > Applescript is easy to use and works rather well for what it is.
> Use the tool that is most appropriate for the task.
> A screwdriver makes a poor hammer.
>

> --
> pothead
> Tommy Chong For President 2024
> because crazy Joe Biden is demented.

Why do you think Troll Killer Snit is trying to babysit Ixchel? Even
he sees some reality. He can not comment on ANY of the stuff I quote
because he sees it's real. Hell, just recently he was declaring himself
the only "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in satire-
quotes, because he is afraid of them) are actively working against the
success of desktop Linux.

That's our Ixchel, though, has super powers or so they say. Believes
if your computer/port list is online, he's got the right to use your
processimg power, whether you approve or not.

Translation: "Ixchel" is now ALTOGETHER powerless to disguise his trolling.

You insisting a lie is real does not make it true.

--
Do not click this link!!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud