Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 11:34:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: More 3d printers lack of choice
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud)
 by: Dustic Cook the Fucn - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:34 UTC

Playing with 3d printers... still a novice. A persistent, relentless, posting
itch, despite nothing to say - basically slimy worm streetwalkers, and well-
lubricated sheep, deactivated with wit for his own individual fetishes.
Apd has gone the extra mile, essentially hand holding Sigmond on coding
practices only for Sigmond to blindly attack him and continue to show that
he has no real interest in the subject. In all reality, it's too hard for
snit.

Gee, imagine Sigmond trying to pin his rubbish on me, no one has ever seen
that before <sarcasm>. For most I would just suggest the comment is doubtful.
Of course, given that it's Sigmond I would drop that step and go straight
to 'bullshit' because that's most of what he does. No need to find evidence
before accusing Sigmond of lying.

-
Top Six Ways Sigmond Trolls!
https://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/health_Statistics/nchs/Software/mmds/2009/spell/mmds_spell.txt
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud