Those who don't understand Linux are doomed to reinvent it, poorly. -- unidentified source

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / We've been watching Fauci lie for decades

SubjectAuthor
* We've been watching Fauci lie for decadesJohan Schmidt
`* Re: We've been watching Fauci lie for decadesJohn
 `* Butthurt Doc doesn't believe he got enough credit; acts up (was:-hh
  +* Re: Butthurt Doc doesn't believe he got enough credit; acts up (was:Steve Carroll
  |`- Re: Butthurt Doc doesn't believe he got enough credit; acts up (was:Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud
  `- Re: Butthurt Doc doesn't believe he got enough credit; acts up (was:Steven Carrolll - frelwizer 3759

1
We've been watching Fauci lie for decades

<XnsAE16635F0304399078102@46.165.242.75>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9413&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9413

From: skeebumm...@mount.org (Johan Schmidt)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,talk.politics.guns
Subject: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:46:07 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Johan Schmidt - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:46 UTC

This little weasel Dr. Fauci needs to be fired immediately and
possibly tried for treason for cooperating with the enemy, China.

<https://www.wnd.com/2022/01/4972790/>

"Dr. Robert Malone: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades"

"Dr. Robert Malone, who as a leading vaccine expert has known Dr.
Anthony Fauci for decades, said he wasn't surprised by the White
House coronavirus adviser's insistence that people continue to trust
cloth masks, despite the growing acknowledgment that they don't stop
the spread of the virus.

"It�s Tony. What can I say? Tony has no integrity. He lies all of the
time," Malone said in an interview Monday night with Fox News' Laura
Ingraham.

"And me and my peers have been watching this for decades. We just
shrug our shoulders and shake our heads and say it�s Fauci.""

"Malone was commenting on a CNN "State of the Union" interview Sunday
in which Fauci was asked if "cotton and surgical masks are effective
at stopping the spread of omicron."

"Yeah," Fauci replied. "When the CDC said they are effective, in fact
they are."

In December, CNN medical expert Dr. Leana Wen advised "don't wear a
cloth mask � cloth masks are little more than facial decorations �
there's no place for them in light of omicron."

Is Dr. Anthony Fauci a serial liar?
Yes No
Enter your email
Completing this poll entitles you to WND news updates free of charge.
You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and
Terms of Use.
In March 2020, the CDC said masks "are usually not recommended" in
"non-health care settings." The executive director of the World
Health Organization health emergencies program, Dr. Mike Ryan, said
at the same time that there was "no specific evidence to suggest that
the wearing of masks by the mass population has any potential
benefit."

"In fact, there's some evidence to suggest the opposite in the misuse
of wearing a mask properly or fitting it properly," he said.

The World Health Organization at the time recommended people not wear
face masks unless they are sick with COVID-19 or caring for someone
who is sick.

Fauci, in a March 2020 interview with "60 Minutes," presented the
WHO's and the CDC's guidance at the time when he said there's "no
reason to be walking around with a mask" in "the middle of an
outbreak," warning of "unintended consequences."

Fauci has declared under oath that the National Institutes of Health
did not fund the dangerous gain-of-function virus research in China
that now is believed be the origin of the COVID-19 pandemic. But the
NIH admitted in October in a letter to the leading Republican on the
House Oversight Committee that the U.S. funded an experiment at the
Wuhan Institute of Virology in which a bat coronavirus was modified,
creating a virus that made mice "sicker" than the original virus.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., who has repeatedly sparred with Fauci in
Senate hearings over funding of the Wuhan lab, said in December he
thinks Fauci "should go to prison for five years for lying to
Congress."

Malone acknowledged that a tightly fitted N-95 mask, when worn
properly can curb the spread, but they're not feasible for school
children, for example.

Advertisement - story continues below

In any case, he said, omicron is as contagious as the measles.

"We're all going to get infected," said Malone, who has been a
leading proponent of early treatment through repurposed drugs and
taking into account natural immunity.

Malone, who was banned from Twitter last week, mentioned his
relationship with Fauci in a summary of his background during his
blockbuster three-hour interview with Joe Rogan.

Early in his career, he was involved in the development of an AIDS
vaccine then worked for the prestigious Salk Institute in gene
therapy research, where he helped develop the mRNA vaccine
technology, garnering 10 patents. He eventually transitioned from
academics to "focusing on making things that work for people." He
worked for a vaccine company that had contracts for all of the
biodefense products for the Defense Department. He has run more than
100 clinical trials, mostly related to vaccines but also in drug
repurposing.

"I've been involved in every major outbreak since AIDS," he said.
"This is kind of what I do."

Dr. Anthony Fauci in congressional testimony (C-SPAN 3 screen
capture)
Dr. Anthony Fauci in congressional testimony (C-SPAN 3 screen
capture)

Malone said he has won billions of dollars in federal grants and
contracts. And he often is brought in by the National Institutes of
Health to serve as a study section chairman for awarding $80 to $120
million contracts in vaccines and biodefense.

He has spend countless hours at CDC meetings and has many friends at
the agency and in the intelligence agencies.

"I know Tony Fauci personally. I've dealt with him my whole career,"
Malone said.

Fauci has been the director of the National Institute for Allergy and
Infectious Diseases since 1984.

In a video interview with WND on Dec. 20, Malone said the new omicron
variant could turn out to be "a Christmas present," serving as a
natural vaccine because it appears to be more contagious than
previous variants but with much milder symptoms, akin to the common
cold.

See Malone's Dec. 20 interview with WND:

See Malone's interview Dec. 2 interview with WND:

Re: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades

<prKdnVezCedxNUb8nZ2dnUU7-SmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9473&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9473

Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:33:00 -0800
Subject: Re: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,talk.politics.guns
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 03:33 UTC

On 1/5/22 6:46 AM, Johan Schmidt wrote:
> [...]
> Health to serve as a study section chairman for awarding $80 to $120
> million contracts in vaccines and biodefense.
>
> He has spend countless hours at CDC meetings and has many friends at
> the agency and in the intelligence agencies.
>
> "I know Tony Fauci personally. I've dealt with him my whole career,"
> Malone said.
>
> Fauci has been the director of the National Institute for Allergy and
> Infectious Diseases since 1984.
>
> In a video interview with WND on Dec. 20, Malone said the new omicron
> variant could turn out to be "a Christmas present," serving as a
> natural vaccine because it appears to be more contagious than
> previous variants but with much milder symptoms, akin to the common
> cold.
>
> See Malone's Dec. 20 interview with WND:
>

> See Malone's interview Dec. 2 interview with WND:

Advise the writer make a appointment with a competent psychiatric
professional as soon as possible.

Butthurt Doc doesn't believe he got enough credit; acts up (was: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades)

<f4220938-cb62-4cdd-af09-a096bbb214ban@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9476&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9476

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 03:07:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Butthurt Doc doesn't believe he got enough credit; acts up (was:
We've been watching Fauci lie for decades)
From: recscuba...@huntzinger.com (-hh)
 by: -hh - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:07 UTC

On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 10:33:07 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
> On 1/5/22 6:46 AM, Johan Schmidt wrote:
> > This little weasel .... Dec. 20 interview with WND:
> > ...Dec. 2 interview with WND:
>

> Advise the writer make a appointment with a competent psychiatric
> professional as soon as possible.

LOL, the trolls haven't gotten any smarter.

The sad thing that they don't recognize is that Malone is simply just butthurt.
He believes he didn't get enough credit for mRNA vaccines so that he's willing
to go talk to propaganda rags like WND and cause more harm than good.

Malone has been criticized for scaremongering on vaccine safety and efficacy,
despite he himself being vaccinated with it.

Granted, its a little more complicated: his specific claim is that the risk:benefit
of vaccination isn't as sufficiently compelling once you've been a CoVid survivor.
That's so fraught with issues that its ignoring the forest for the trees.

First, problem isn't that the risk:benefit has been inverted, but that it is simply
not as good as it previously was: he's making the mistake of trying to over-optimize.
Second, he's put blinders on in that he's focused only on the benefits to that one
individual for just CoVid, ignoring (a) their own secondary benefits and (b) of
the broader society benefits they bring within the context of a pandemic.

Specifically, on over-optimization, the baseline on a cost-only basis is the average
social cost of hospitalization (approx $2K) vs a $17 vax, = 118:1 risk:benefit.
Malone claims that prior infection makes one 20-30x less likely to be hospitalized,
so if true, then the ratio becomes (188/30):1 = 4:1 = still in favor of the vaccine.

For secondary, collectively reducing hospitalization rates means a lower risk of
healthcare infrastructure collapse, which benefits the medical outcomes all the
non-CoVid medical ailments (e.g., heat attacks), including that of (a) that same
individual, (b) and others (plus their own lower risk of CoVid transmission)

-hh

Re: Butthurt Doc doesn't believe he got enough credit; acts up (was: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades)

<7aef404f-4b38-49e9-ae02-bb938ec1fdb3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9482&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9482

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:01:28 -0800 (PST)
We've been watching Fauci lie for decades)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 19:01 UTC

Larry Washington: <rqebpk$f4d$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
> An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?

That's all any of the code demos I've shown Theo
are, for years now.
-----

But then Larry Washington flip flops:

Larry Washington: <rqk10g$j1c$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
So... these are "parts" the size of "code snippets", written in
AS, in this thread, not "the past"
(drop your bizarre narratives and dry out)."
-----

Larry Washington starts with "for years now" but then denies that is
in the past. And Larry Washington insists the code from the past was not
tied to bots... directly contradicting themselves.

Larry Washington - who caused more errors applying his 'fixes' than what
the machine started with before he got there. What I understand is, if
I've met people calling themselves "liberals" while fishing, they weren't
the usual ninny type that likes to cry about so much. Why are such folks
apparently never content. Do they not see what a waste that is? All that
he cares about is that Larry Washington gets to impart his prank call and
then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that Theo is an involuntary
target on the other end of the phone is his motivation.

Fuchsia runs on the AZ Cypher kernel. So yeah, AZ Cypher is mobile. AZ
Cypher is a super computer. AZ Cypher is a server. AZ Cypher is a desktop.
AZ Cypher is growing in market share.

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-b7075a23
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+the+narcissistic+bigot
Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

Re: Butthurt Doc doesn't believe he got enough credit; acts up (was: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades)

<0da75241-ce57-4ba7-a8fe-973d68477473n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9491&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9491

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:47:32 -0800 (PST)
We've been watching Fauci lie for decades)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud)
 by: Dustic Cook the Fucn - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 08:47 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 12:01:31 PM UTC-7, Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud wrote:
> [...]
> in the past. And Larry Washington insists the code from the past was not
> tied to bots... directly contradicting themselves.
>
> Larry Washington - who caused more errors applying his 'fixes' than what
> the machine started with before he got there. What I understand is, if
> I've met people calling themselves "liberals" while fishing, they weren't
> the usual ninny type that likes to cry about so much. Why are such folks
> apparently never content. Do they not see what a waste that is? All that
> he cares about is that Larry Washington gets to impart his prank call and
> then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that Theo is an involuntary
> target on the other end of the phone is his motivation.
>
> Fuchsia runs on the AZ Cypher kernel. So yeah, AZ Cypher is mobile. AZ
> Cypher is a super computer. AZ Cypher is a server. AZ Cypher is a desktop.

It was Shadow who stated that he and his college buddies used to steal
people's mail all the time and it was fun.

"Somewhere between 1996 or 2007 I trusted Snit, the absolutely angry
liar" - Shadow. The most obvious answer: Shadow's consumed glue since
then, and 'failed to remember'. Right, Shadow is trying to produce a programming
interface reference, which anyone can get from torrent sites, that I taught
myself. If he could stop being so lost he'd realize how ignorant he proves
himself to be.

What were you hoping for? Shadow - who caused more issues applying his
'fixes' than what the PC started with before he touched it.

-
Do not click this link!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>
http://techrights.org/2011/07/24/gnu-linux-macosx-by-michael-glasser-
roy-schestowitz-and-goblin-on-techbytes/
Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

Re: Butthurt Doc doesn't believe he got enough credit; acts up (was: We've been watching Fauci lie for decades)

<4d92a96d-c50f-4335-a138-f210cd12fe76n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9493&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9493

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 08:02:02 -0800 (PST)
We've been watching Fauci lie for decades)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Carrolll - frelwizer 3759)
 by: Steven Carrolll - fr - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 16:02 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 4:07:51 AM UTC-7, -hh wrote:
> On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 10:33:07 PM UTC-5, John wrote:
> > On 1/5/22 6:46 AM, Johan Schmidt wrote:
> > > This little weasel .... Dec. 20 interview with WND:
> > > ...Dec. 2 interview with WND:
> >

> > Advise the writer make a appointment with a competent psychiatric
> > professional as soon as possible.
> LOL, the trolls haven't gotten any smarter.
>
> The sad thing that they don't recognize is that Malone is simply just butthurt.
> He believes he didn't get enough credit for mRNA vaccines so that he's willing
> to go talk to propaganda rags like WND and cause more harm than good.
>
> Malone has been criticized for scaremongering on vaccine safety and efficacy,
> despite he himself being vaccinated with it.
>
> Granted, its a little more complicated: his specific claim is that the risk:benefit
> of vaccination isn't as sufficiently compelling once you've been a CoVid survivor.
> That's so fraught with issues that its ignoring the forest for the trees.
>
> First, problem isn't that the risk:benefit has been inverted, but that it is simply
> not as good as it previously was: he's making the mistake of trying to over-optimize.
> Second, he's put blinders on in that he's focused only on the benefits to that one
> individual for just CoVid, ignoring (a) their own secondary benefits and (b) of
> the broader society benefits they bring within the context of a pandemic.
>
> Specifically, on over-optimization, the baseline on a cost-only basis is the average
> social cost of hospitalization (approx $2K) vs a $17 vax, = 118:1 risk:benefit.
> Malone claims that prior infection makes one 20-30x less likely to be hospitalized,
> so if true, then the ratio becomes (188/30):1 = 4:1 = still in favor of the vaccine.
>
> For secondary, collectively reducing hospitalization rates means a lower risk of
> healthcare infrastructure collapse, which benefits the medical outcomes all the
> non-CoVid medical ailments (e.g., heat attacks), including that of (a) that same
> individual, (b) and others (plus their own lower risk of CoVid transmission)
>
> -hh

RonB: <XnsACC9F360B2F6CHT1@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other
than the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.
Rambling cretin. The whole sham is brimming of unbelievable holes and
leans heavily on RonB's 'liberal education' shenanigans.

What's the group coming to when a RonB flood post can not get any attention?
I have known turnips who argue better than you do. I shan't ask RonB how
any part of Diesel's body tastes no matter how frequently RonB kisses
it.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"