Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: joh...@dough.fake (John Dough)
Subject: Re: <STALKING_TARGET_74>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 00:04:40 GMT
 by: John Dough - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:04 UTC

On 2022-01-03, Dusty Cook <frelwizzen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris expects people to believe that a poster such as Snit Michael Glasser
> who he has regularly accused to be a liar is someone to 'respect'? Why can
> he believe people are *that* stupid?
>
> I want Chris to support his flooding accusation. Let's see the proof Chris.
> When I accused Chris of socking as Snit Michael Glasser I actually supported
> it with proof.
>
> How Chris determines when to use his stupid flood script for maximum impact
> http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
>
> Just give it up already. Chris is again trying to push his ego when he has
> no skill. He's the court jester and his many brainless programs show this.
>
> --
> Do not click this link!
> https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis

Who is Dusty Cook?
Sounds like some kind of a blues band.

Re: <STALKING_TARGET_74>

<sr815r$1aj$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9427&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9427

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:23:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:23 UTC

On 2022-01-07, John Dough <john@dough.fake> wrote:
> On 2022-01-03, Dusty Cook <frelwizzen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Chris expects people to believe that a poster such as Snit Michael Glasser
>> who he has regularly accused to be a liar is someone to 'respect'? Why can
>> he believe people are *that* stupid?
>>
>> I want Chris to support his flooding accusation. Let's see the proof Chris.
>> When I accused Chris of socking as Snit Michael Glasser I actually supported
>> it with proof.
>>
>> How Chris determines when to use his stupid flood script for maximum impact
>> http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
>>
>> Just give it up already. Chris is again trying to push his ego when he has
>> no skill. He's the court jester and his many brainless programs show this.
>>
>> --
>> Do not click this link!
>> https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
>> https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22
>> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis
>
> Who is Dusty Cook?
> Sounds like some kind of a blues band.

lol !
Sounds like a NASCAR driver to me.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Re: <STALKING_TARGET_74>

<sr8620$uab$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9431&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9431

From: Will...@alumni1.com (William Topper)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 01:46:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: William Topper - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 01:46 UTC

On 2022-01-07, pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:
> On 2022-01-07, John Dough <john@dough.fake> wrote:
>> On 2022-01-03, Dusty Cook <frelwizzen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Chris expects people to believe that a poster such as Snit Michael Glasser
>>> who he has regularly accused to be a liar is someone to 'respect'? Why can
>>> he believe people are *that* stupid?
>>>
>>> I want Chris to support his flooding accusation. Let's see the proof Chris.
>>> When I accused Chris of socking as Snit Michael Glasser I actually supported
>>> it with proof.
>>>
>>> How Chris determines when to use his stupid flood script for maximum impact
>>> http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
>>>
>>> Just give it up already. Chris is again trying to push his ego when he has
>>> no skill. He's the court jester and his many brainless programs show this.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Do not click this link!
>>> https://swisscows.com/web?query=dustin%20cook%20%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
>>> https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22FUNCTIONAL%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22