Counting in binary is just like counting in decimal -- if you are all thumbs. -- Glaser and Way

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

SubjectAuthor
* Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollDiesel Crook
+* Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollSteven Carroll
|`- Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollDiesel Kook
+* Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollSteve Carroll
|`- Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollDustin Cook
+- Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollSteve Carroll
+* Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollJohn Dough
|`- Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollSteven Petruzzellis
`* Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollDusty Crook
 `* Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carrollfringo
  `- Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve CarrollDustin the dude with the stuck floppy

1
Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<da0a6e00-5a2a-4719-b5bc-c063272367can@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9395&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9395

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 19:32:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel Crook)
 by: Diesel Crook - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 03:32 UTC

Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.

Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
lies about him.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretwizzer@gmail.com

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<dfaa0c1f-fb21-4db0-b636-82d8eab55a6en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9400&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9400

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 06:28:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Carroll)
 by: Steven Carroll - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 14:28 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 8:32:40 PM UTC-7, Steven Carroll wrote:
> Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
> but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
> RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
> That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
> by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
> are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
> negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
>
> Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
> to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
> up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
> two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
> waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
> to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
> Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
> lies about him.
>
> --
> Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

Nospam is seven seconds away from being in my kill filter. But Nospam
feels the need to mock the herd. Why would you want to cap the tools on
Linux to what can be done on commercial OSs? Thanks to Nospam and his
'friends' you now need a recognized list. If others start up with him
again I will jump in... as I hate him too much to not. I'm referring to
real posters here, not idiots, who are just here to disrupt anyway. Just
nonsense from Nospam. But he has completely left reason behind and is
just holding me accountable for the words of himself.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZeTJKpc3Y

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<2f724c78-1e6b-4867-a0f6-46e92e742bd1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9404&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9404

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 19:15:54 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 03:15 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 8:32:40 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
> but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
> RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
> That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
> by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
> are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
> negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
>
> Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
> to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
> up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
> two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
> waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
> to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
> Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
> lies about him.
>
> --
> Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

Everyone is Sockboy -- the oldest gag in the book.

Does Owl believe the lies Sockboy is posting?

It was Sockboy who got caught using lots of accounts for years, and
these are 'people' who come literally out of the blue directly into threads
where he was being proved wrong... continuously for years.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<363b72cb-6b4d-4de8-82d6-91a1f6594b80n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9405&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9405

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 22:43:46 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll)
 by: Steve Carroll - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 06:43 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 8:32:40 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
> but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
> RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
> That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
> by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
> are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
> negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
>
> Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
> to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
> up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
> two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
> waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
> to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
> Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
> lies about him.
>
> --
> Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

All joking aside, what lie?

Now Snit on the other end of the line doesn't matter. All that matters
is FromTheRafters gets to deliver the attack. So how to handle it? Don't
do anything but ignore the post. Reason isn't part of sport and never
was.

You're eight seconds away from being in my kill file. iOS, runs on the
NNTP protocol kernel. So yeah, NNTP protocol is mobile. NNTP protocol
is a super computer. NNTP protocol is a server. NNTP protocol is a desktop.
NNTP protocol is growing in market share.

When I was not focusing on approval of the herd, I wanted to be equitable
and open minded. I gave FromTheRafters more than a credible person should.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud
Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<1557b191-940a-4d7a-8ab6-4992c7faf3a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9411&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9411

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:22:28 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel Kook)
 by: Diesel Kook - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 00:22 UTC

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 7:28:16 AM UTC-7, Diesel Kook wrote:
> On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 8:32:40 PM UTC-7, Steven Carroll wrote:
> > Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
> > but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
> > RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
> > That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
> > by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
> > are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
> > negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
> >
> > Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
> > to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
> > up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
> > two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
> > waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
> > to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
> > Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
> > lies about him.
> >
> > --
> > Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com
> Nospam is seven seconds away from being in my kill filter. But Nospam
> feels the need to mock the herd. Why would you want to cap the tools on
> Linux to what can be done on commercial OSs? Thanks to Nospam and his
> 'friends' you now need a recognized list. If others start up with him
> again I will jump in... as I hate him too much to not. I'm referring to
> real posters here, not idiots, who are just here to disrupt anyway. Just
> nonsense from Nospam. But he has completely left reason behind and is
> just holding me accountable for the words of himself.
>
> --
> Get Rich Slow
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prZeTJKpc3Y
> https://www.walmart.com/browse/books/family-kids-books/cary-fagan/3920_582053_585918/YnJhbmQ6Q2FyeSBGYWdhbgieie
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot
> Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

Digger Thomnson's cut down on the nonstop egotistical, insane posts he
used to knock off but he is surely consistent in the honesty department.
He just uses socks more to make those threads. I thought showing Digger
Thomnson I know where he lives might help the situation. It did not.

It is the same pattern that happens in every group Digger Thomnson defiles.

Digger Thomnson is plainly trolling, he got caught and he's doing the
standard defensive tricks covered in Trolling 101 as he knocks himself
out to find what Mr. Brooks already has... but it backfired.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog!
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-86860011
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<IuLBJ.263690$aF1.68469@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9423&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9423

Followup: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: joh...@dough.fake (John Dough)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 00:07:04 GMT
 by: John Dough - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 00:07 UTC

On 2022-01-03, Diesel Crook <frelwizzen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
> but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
> RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
> That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
> by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
> are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
> negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
>
> Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
> to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
> up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
> two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
> waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
> to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
> Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
> lies about him.
>
> --
> Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretwizzer@gmail.com

Is Diesel Crook the same person as Dusty Cook?

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<7427e01f-7306-4980-b63b-4ee76534e135n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9432&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9432

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:11:07 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dusty Crook)
 by: Dusty Crook - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:11 UTC

On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 8:32:40 PM UTC-7, Dusty Crook wrote:
> Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
> but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
> RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
> That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
> by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
> are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
> negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
>
> Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
> to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
> up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
> two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
> waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
> to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
> Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
> lies about him.
>
> --
> Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

And in response you have nothing but a crack to start a troll-fest. The
complete farce is brimming of bizarre cracks and counts heavily on Mike
Easter's 'many certificates' nonsense.

I've been scanning a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
getting his ass kicked. I noticed that many of those he'd go out of his
way to regularly attack had comprehensive electronics knowledge. I didn't
find many who were also competent in the programming side of things, or
were also trained as an electrician along with various aspects of IT; with
the degrees to back it all up, too.

The herd members value the LCD instead of choice. Gee whiz, what was your
first hintadoodle? The ones which claimed it was and that are unambigiously
using faulty algorithm to make the resolution, or was it something else?
Please do be specific.

--
This broke the Internet!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<c33CJ.82897$Bu7.14755@fx26.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9433&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9433

Followup: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: phi...@nowhere.org (fringo)
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 22:23:04 GMT
 by: fringo - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:23 UTC

On 2022-01-07, Dusty Crook <frelwizzen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 8:32:40 PM UTC-7, Dusty Crook wrote:
>> Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
>> but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
>> RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
>> That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
>> by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
>> are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
>> negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
>>
>> Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
>> to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
>> up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
>> two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
>> waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
>> to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
>> Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
>> lies about him.
>>
>> --
>> Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com
>

> And in response you have nothing but a crack to start a troll-fest. The
> complete farce is brimming of bizarre cracks and counts heavily on Mike
> Easter's 'many certificates' nonsense.
>
> I've been scanning a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
> getting his ass kicked. I noticed that many of those he'd go out of his
> way to regularly attack had comprehensive electronics knowledge. I didn't
> find many who were also competent in the programming side of things, or
> were also trained as an electrician along with various aspects of IT; with
> the degrees to back it all up, too.
>
> The herd members value the LCD instead of choice. Gee whiz, what was your
> first hintadoodle? The ones which claimed it was and that are unambigiously
> using faulty algorithm to make the resolution, or was it something else?
> Please do be specific.
>
> --
> This broke the Internet!!
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot
> Dustin Cook the Fraud

He must have really hurt your butt.

--

Phil Fringo

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<c3d044e8-7b25-4706-a797-5bb9bd715640n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9435&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9435

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 14:43:16 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin Cook)
 by: Dustin Cook - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 22:43 UTC

On Monday, January 3, 2022 at 8:15:55 PM UTC-7, Dustin Cook wrote:
> On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 8:32:40 PM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:
> > Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
> > but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
> > RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
> > That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
> > by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
> > are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
> > negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
> >
> > Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
> > to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
> > up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
> > two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
> > waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
> > to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
> > Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
> > lies about him.
> >
> > --
> > Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com
> Everyone is Sockboy -- the oldest gag in the book.
>
> Does Owl believe the lies Sockboy is posting?
>
> It was Sockboy who got caught using lots of accounts for years, and
> these are 'people' who come literally out of the blue directly into threads
> where he was being proved wrong... continuously for years.
>

> --
> I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+narcissistic+bigot
> Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

https://secure.tennesseetrustee.org/index.php?main=Y

Select Sullivan County
Select Pay/Search Property Taxes
Enter 108 Warrior Drive
On second line click View

Why does Dustin Cook's family owe $4,742.45 in property taxes on a home
worth only $115,500

Rodney Wood has been a bad boy it seems!

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know!
https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<16e212b6-a4dd-40d3-b1c0-f5569b64bb20n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9440&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9440

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 23:32:19 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Petruzzellis)
 by: Steven Petruzzellis - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 07:32 UTC

On Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 5:07:07 PM UTC-7, John Dough wrote:
> On 2022-01-03, Diesel Crook <frelw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
> > but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
> > RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
> > That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
> > by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
> > are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
> > negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
> >
> > Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
> > to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
> > up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
> > two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
> > waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
> > to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
> > Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
> > lies about him.
> >
> > --
> > Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com
> Is Diesel Crook the same person as Dusty Cook?

You can not go into a social event, guzzle all the rotgut, defile all
the goats, steal the food and ralph in the kitchen without being observed.
Why do you think Vallor is trying to defend Wolffan? Even he sees his
nonsense. He can't comment on any of the stuff I quote because he sees
it is proved.

All I understand is, if I've met people calling themselves "liberals"
while in the back country, they weren't the usual dimwit class that likes
to grumble about this and that. Why are such people apparently never
content... WTF is up with that?

This forum is a cesspool.

--
Top Six Ways Wolffan Trolls
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22

Re: Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

<d421860b-6ac1-4026-ac9a-253722e50aden@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9441&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9441

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 01:25:00 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Dustin the dude with the stuck floppy)
 by: Dustin the dude with - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:25 UTC

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 3:23:07 PM UTC-7, fringo wrote:
> On 2022-01-07, Dusty Crook <frelw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 2, 2022 at 8:32:40 PM UTC-7, Dusty Crook wrote:
> >> Over and over, the refrain is Michael Glasser Snit wants to "talk tech",
> >> but the guy spends most of his time whining about "3d printers". How would
> >> RonB understand me if you trust there's a possibility that I use shills?
> >> That literally makes you feel OK? This is the so-called improved 'standard'
> >> by those calling themselves 'leftists', you must 'absolve' yourself, you
> >> are no longer seen as human, you're presumed guilty until you prove a
> >> negative... a thing that isn't possible in this environment.
> >>
> >> Idiot. I just don't see the point in Michael Glasser Snit continuing
> >> to repeat that lie, when they know it's is insane. I will no longer bring
> >> up the whackiest, so far, series of tales they've written about me; because
> >> two honest posters did as I asked and told Michael Glasser Snit with no
> >> waffling that they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me in regards
> >> to that topic. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Michael Glasser Snit.
> >> Use that one when you are bored with Michael Glasser Snit's confirmed
> >> lies about him.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com
> >

> > And in response you have nothing but a crack to start a troll-fest. The
> > complete farce is brimming of bizarre cracks and counts heavily on Mike
> > Easter's 'many certificates' nonsense.
> >
> > I've been scanning a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
> > getting his ass kicked. I noticed that many of those he'd go out of his
> > way to regularly attack had comprehensive electronics knowledge. I didn't
> > find many who were also competent in the programming side of things, or
> > were also trained as an electrician along with various aspects of IT; with
> > the degrees to back it all up, too.
> >
> > The herd members value the LCD instead of choice. Gee whiz, what was your
> > first hintadoodle? The ones which claimed it was and that are unambigiously
> > using faulty algorithm to make the resolution, or was it something else?
> > Please do be specific.
> >
> > --
> > This broke the Internet!!
> > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve+carroll+narcissistic+bigot
> > Dustin Cook the Fraud
> He must have really hurt your butt.
>
> --
>
> Phil Fringo

Mike Easter is trying again to slime Symantec. And in reply you have nothing
but a crack to start a troll-fest.

I see you're choosing to flounder in Mike Easter's domain of socks, shills
and deep state ops over a consideration that would have been a bit more
'compelling'. There are ever reducing reasons to come to this group and
a lack of empathy like this highlights why that's true.

With no reason at all, as is usual for Mike Easter. Mike Easter lies
so much that he has a impossible time keeping track of his dishonesty.
Or his shills of course.

My view is correct. Always correct.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know