"One day I woke up and discovered that I was in love with tripe." -- Tom Anderson

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

SubjectAuthor
* Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Stephen Carroll - fretwizzer
+- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Stephen - frelwizer
+* Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Diesel Crook
|`- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Steve Carroll - fretwizen
`- Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">Smit Michael Glaser

1
Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<e96c4037-e221-4e3c-9fb6-a7668a601229n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9443&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9443

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 04:20:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen Carroll - fretwizzer)
 by: Stephen Carroll - fr - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 12:20 UTC

Android is based on Linux. No matter what the trolls say. How F. Russell
decides when to use the absurd flood script to best emulate the style of
Snit (a real advocate)'s posts http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
One day, if you bother to focus... you'd see that F. Russell's scheme is
to 'casually' incite people and then play 'fool'. The 423.491.1448 number
belongs to LegionX (AKA Gremlin). Use that number when you want a good time
with F. Russell's confirmed lies about him. Nobody who isn't just using you
for criminal purposes sees you as anything remotely close to good. You have
few but F. Russell to thank for that.

The teller of untruths AKA F. Russell does it every time. Then the flood
begins. Because the milquetoast just has to run to other groups in an effort
to get attention from someone. Anyone. I reported him years ago. As expected,
it did diddly-squat to stop the boob.

-
Puppy Videos
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0
https://www.washingtonpost.com/doonesbury/media/mudline/archive?page=10
Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<362ed5dd-8a47-4f42-bc49-9dd15ede16e0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9444&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9444

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 05:07:17 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stephen - frelwizer)
 by: Stephen - frelwizer - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 13:07 UTC

On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 5:20:09 AM UTC-7, Stephen - frelwizer wrote:
> Android is based on Linux. No matter what the trolls say. How F. Russell
> decides when to use the absurd flood script to best emulate the style of
> Snit (a real advocate)'s posts http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
> One day, if you bother to focus... you'd see that F. Russell's scheme is
> to 'casually' incite people and then play 'fool'. The 423.491.1448 number
> belongs to LegionX (AKA Gremlin). Use that number when you want a good time
> with F. Russell's confirmed lies about him. Nobody who isn't just using you
> for criminal purposes sees you as anything remotely close to good. You have
> few but F. Russell to thank for that.
>
> The teller of untruths AKA F. Russell does it every time. Then the flood
> begins. Because the milquetoast just has to run to other groups in an effort
> to get attention from someone. Anyone. I reported him years ago. As expected,
> it did diddly-squat to stop the boob.
>

> -
> Puppy Videos
> Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/doonesbury/media/mudline/archive?page=10
> Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

The herd members value conformity instead of choice. Sockboy is the only
person I know who had a 'page' intended to attack me that quickly turned
into broken links with question marks where jpgs/scripts used to be, and
if you hovered over it, you would be reading about a news article that
was removed for malware. I am working on an idea which will be more than
anything Sockboy can do!

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<2ac33487-b9da-47a0-b589-e268226035d3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9445&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9445

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 06:42:44 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel Crook)
 by: Diesel Crook - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 14:42 UTC

On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 5:20:09 AM UTC-7, Diesel Crook wrote:
> Android is based on Linux. No matter what the trolls say. How F. Russell
> decides when to use the absurd flood script to best emulate the style of
> Snit (a real advocate)'s posts http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
> One day, if you bother to focus... you'd see that F. Russell's scheme is
> to 'casually' incite people and then play 'fool'. The 423.491.1448 number
> belongs to LegionX (AKA Gremlin). Use that number when you want a good time
> with F. Russell's confirmed lies about him. Nobody who isn't just using you
> for criminal purposes sees you as anything remotely close to good. You have
> few but F. Russell to thank for that.
>
> The teller of untruths AKA F. Russell does it every time. Then the flood
> begins. Because the milquetoast just has to run to other groups in an effort
> to get attention from someone. Anyone. I reported him years ago. As expected,
> it did diddly-squat to stop the boob.
>

> -
> Puppy Videos
> Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/doonesbury/media/mudline/archive?page=10
> Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

Given how often it seems that The Thing's post is some twist of a statement
Wolffan made which had been a thrashing on The Thing for something he
did which was stupid/fallacious/etc... its clearly a regular expression
of The Thing's constant distress for having been so regularly destroyed.
Steven Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot is a racist.

The Thing lies so frequently that he has a impossible time keeping track
of his dishonesty. Or his socks and other crap.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<7bb0997b-feea-416a-9ba3-22eb07a1f67cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9446&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9446

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 06:58:17 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Smit Michael Glaser)
 by: Smit Michael Glaser - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 14:58 UTC

On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 5:20:09 AM UTC-7, Smit Michael Glaser wrote:
> Android is based on Linux. No matter what the trolls say. How F. Russell
> decides when to use the absurd flood script to best emulate the style of
> Snit (a real advocate)'s posts http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
> One day, if you bother to focus... you'd see that F. Russell's scheme is
> to 'casually' incite people and then play 'fool'. The 423.491.1448 number
> belongs to LegionX (AKA Gremlin). Use that number when you want a good time
> with F. Russell's confirmed lies about him. Nobody who isn't just using you
> for criminal purposes sees you as anything remotely close to good. You have
> few but F. Russell to thank for that.
>
> The teller of untruths AKA F. Russell does it every time. Then the flood
> begins. Because the milquetoast just has to run to other groups in an effort
> to get attention from someone. Anyone. I reported him years ago. As expected,
> it did diddly-squat to stop the boob.
>

> -
> Puppy Videos
> Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/doonesbury/media/mudline/archive?page=10
> Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

The VLC CD Shadow mentioned is read-only media. It's not possible to burn
new information to it.

Don't look now, but I think Shadow has a serious obsession with Michael
Glasser AKA Snit. And in retaliation you have nothing but an attempt to
start a war. Shadow has yet to show how Kit Scenarist does anything above
the minimum on Linux.

How is wasting potential gray matter tied to failed neuron connectivity
in any way going to lead to meaningful newsgroup writing?

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Michael Glasser AKA Snit's computer has more memory than Shadow's. Michael
Glasser AKA Snit wins. Shadow loses. Any questions?

--
Puppy Videos!!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=steve%20carroll%20%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Re: Sandman's invalid CSS: <div style="padding: 3px; align: center;">

<bb0fff8b-0d4e-4600-b1ee-dd9acc9ebcc6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9454&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9454

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 16:15:08 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll - fretwizen)
 by: Steve Carroll - fret - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 00:15 UTC

On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 7:42:45 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll - fretwizen wrote:
> On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 5:20:09 AM UTC-7, Diesel Crook wrote:
> > Android is based on Linux. No matter what the trolls say. How F. Russell
> > decides when to use the absurd flood script to best emulate the style of
> > Snit (a real advocate)'s posts http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
> > One day, if you bother to focus... you'd see that F. Russell's scheme is
> > to 'casually' incite people and then play 'fool'. The 423.491.1448 number
> > belongs to LegionX (AKA Gremlin). Use that number when you want a good time
> > with F. Russell's confirmed lies about him. Nobody who isn't just using you
> > for criminal purposes sees you as anything remotely close to good. You have
> > few but F. Russell to thank for that.
> >
> > The teller of untruths AKA F. Russell does it every time. Then the flood
> > begins. Because the milquetoast just has to run to other groups in an effort
> > to get attention from someone. Anyone. I reported him years ago. As expected,
> > it did diddly-squat to stop the boob.
> >

> > -
> > Puppy Videos
> > Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0
> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/doonesbury/media/mudline/archive?page=10
> > Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll
> Given how often it seems that The Thing's post is some twist of a statement
> Wolffan made which had been a thrashing on The Thing for something he
> did which was stupid/fallacious/etc... its clearly a regular expression
> of The Thing's constant distress for having been so regularly destroyed.
> Steven Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot is a racist.
>
> The Thing lies so frequently that he has a impossible time keeping track
> of his dishonesty. Or his socks and other crap.
> --
> Best CMS Solution of 2017!
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
> https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

https://secure.tennesseetrustee.org/index.php?main=Y

Select Sullivan County
Select Pay/Search Property Taxes
Enter 108 Warrior Drive
On second line click View

Why does Dustin Cook's family owe $4,742.45 in property taxes on a home
worth only $115,500

Rodney Wood has been a bad boy it seems!

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretwizzer@gmail.com