Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 04:43:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 3d printers bugs
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Ann Glaser)
 by: Ann Glaser - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 12:43 UTC

On Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 12:58:56 PM UTC-7, Ann Glaser wrote:
> Everyone is Commander 'The Fool' Kinsey -- the oldest gag in the book.
> Commander 'The Fool' Kinsey lies so frequently that he has a impossible
> time keeping record of his dishonesty. Or his socks for that matter. Generally,
> Nospam wouldn't call a post like Commander 'The Fool' Kinsey's posts a
> fabrication until you invalidate it and he responds with the nothing but
> repetition ignoring what you said. Steven Petruzzellis is a Narcissistic
> Bigot. Just look at your posts and look at Nospam's, there is nothing for
> anyone to learn from a jerk like Commander 'The Fool' Kinsey. But knock
> yourself out, let him keep making an idiot of himself. I am sure one of
> his stooges will come to the rescue. The AOL CD Commander 'The Fool' Kinsey
> mentioned is read-only media. It is not possible to write new information
> to it.
>

> --
> Eight things to never feed your dog
> https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
> https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis

It was The Thing who got busted using lots of nyms repeatedly, and these
are 'people' who come out of the blue straight into threads where he was
being ripped apart... continuously for over a decade. I am working on a
program which will blow what Linux has away. My opinion: Even if The Thing
was merely learning for the sake of learning, the claim that gaining knowledge
as being one of having "NOTHING" to show for it does not follow because
you'll clearly have the insight to show for it and intelligence is something
you can show off. The Thing is trying again to slander BitDefender.

--
Do not click this link!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22