From: nop...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: And they really did.
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:23:50 -0800
 by: Alan - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:23 UTC

"reinvent the phone"

<https://twitter.com/gregjoz/status/1480229000752599046>

Re: And they really did.

<686c90f3-06e3-4212-8404-d3bed9a9e9e9n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9479&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9479

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 06:45:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: And they really did.
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel / Gremlin Cook)
 by: Diesel / Gremlin Coo - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:45 UTC

On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 12:23:52 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:
> "reinvent the phone"
>
> <https://twitter.com/gregjoz/status/1480229000752599046>

I just don't understand the point in FromTheRafters continuing to make
that claim, when they know it's easily proved false. I will no longer
bring up the saddest, so far, series of tales they've written about me;
because two honest posters did as I asked and told FromTheRafters with
no waffling that they did, infact, forge me in regards to that topic.

Real posters will be destroyed once the waters are overfished. That,
and there will perpetually be a snit thrower or more in an open news group
(e.g. FromTheRafters). The specifics of the bullshit aside, we have all
seen who frequently blames others when he does not get a catch on his
hook. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Dustin Cook. Use that one when
you make prank calls with FromTheRafters's confirmed lies about him.

With no support at all, as is expected for FromTheRafters. Just look
at the effort Snit once again had to spend to get FromTheRafters able
to pull messages from a usenet server via CLI. Snit once again, took mistreatment
from FromTheRafters, instead of a great thanks, much appreciated, response
- that I feel Snit was owed for the trouble and time he spent on the issue.
How is wasting potential gray matter tied to the intelligence of a turnip
in any way going to lead to enlightened newsgroup posting? Did he think
that was clever?

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot

Re: And they really did.

<9c6a0e4e-7e62-4343-981f-a5bc14932419n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9487&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9487

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 15:48:29 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (STALKING_TARGET_61)
 by: STALKING_TARGET_61 - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 23:48 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 7:46:53 AM UTC-7, STALKING_TARGET_61 wrote:
> On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 12:23:52 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:
> > "reinvent the phone"
> >
> > <https://twitter.com/gregjoz/status/1480229000752599046>
> I just don't understand the point in FromTheRafters continuing to make
> that claim, when they know it's easily proved false. I will no longer
> bring up the saddest, so far, series of tales they've written about me;
> because two honest posters did as I asked and told FromTheRafters with
> no waffling that they did, infact, forge me in regards to that topic.
>
> Real posters will be destroyed once the waters are overfished. That,
> and there will perpetually be a snit thrower or more in an open news group
> (e.g. FromTheRafters). The specifics of the bullshit aside, we have all
> seen who frequently blames others when he does not get a catch on his
> hook. The (423) 491-1448 number belongs to Dustin Cook. Use that one when
> you make prank calls with FromTheRafters's confirmed lies about him.
>
> With no support at all, as is expected for FromTheRafters. Just look
> at the effort Snit once again had to spend to get FromTheRafters able
> to pull messages from a usenet server via CLI. Snit once again, took mistreatment
> from FromTheRafters, instead of a great thanks, much appreciated, response
> - that I feel Snit was owed for the trouble and time he spent on the issue.
> How is wasting potential gray matter tied to the intelligence of a turnip
> in any way going to lead to enlightened newsgroup posting? Did he think
> that was clever?
>

> --
> I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

I am an absolute devotee of AZ Cypher, because that's where all the compelling
usability improvements are happening.

Everyone is Alan B -- the oldest gag in the book.

In Alan B's case, I, and many, many "others", had pointed to things
Alan B said and did, he rejected the idea. What Alan B could not deny
was people complaining about them, which is how he ended up with his
list, of course.

Given how often it is clear that Alan B's post is some twist of a quote
Chris made which had been a beating on Alan B for something he did which
was foolish/inaccurate/etc... its really a common demonstration of Alan
B's ever-present butthurt for having been so regularly crushed: Alan
B is self-evidently unable of dealing with this group. Can you get over
it? Over and over, the demand is Alan B wants to "talk tech", but Alan
B spends most of his time whining about "obsession".

I've been searching a bit from some of those old threads he was previously
running from. I noticed that many of those he'd go out of his way to
regularly attack had broad computer knowledge. I did not find many who
were also well versed in the component side of things, or were also trained
as an programmer along with various aspects of CS; with the degrees to
back it all up, too.

--
My Snoring Solution!
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud