Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 18:17:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: <STALKING_TARGET_17>
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Petruzzzellis)
 by: Steve Petruzzzellis - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 02:17 UTC

Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the number:

1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even AFTER
you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:

<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson City
even though the evidence is contrary:

<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
logs, even after you did:

Gremlin <XnsAC15C99DC32D3HT1@ruqg2R96.REs>:
-----
You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
-----

4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
even though it is:

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
information. And that does not explain this:

<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep getting
EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning me about circuits
you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in your head. :)

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud