You will be successful in your work.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: The snit - clear evidence of lying

SubjectAuthor
* The snit - clear evidence of lyingLegionX
+* Re: The snit - clear evidence of lyingSteve Carroll - frelwizzen
|`- Re: The snit - clear evidence of lyingSteven Carrolll - fretwizzer
`* Re: The snit - clear evidence of lyingSteve Carrolll - frelwizen 6938
 `- Re: The snit - clear evidence of lyingSteve Carrolll - frelwizen 6938

1
The snit - clear evidence of lying

<srg7cq$49v$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9472&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9472

From: MichaelA...@griftersconjobsllc.com (LegionX)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: The snit - clear evidence of lying
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 21:58:32 -0500 (EST)
 by: LegionX - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 02:58 UTC

<http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164178271700>

Hey buddy!

You have accused us all of being a Gremlin sock for several
months? now. We have asked you many times during this time that
you provide something to support your accusation. You haven't
done so.

Instead, you continue to repeat the completely unsupported
accusation - but you do so - in response to what anyone other
than us writes. You've also claimed that our writing style always
matches Gremlins. It doesn't and you can see several people are
responsible for the posts coming from this handle - so long as
you don't have any reading comprehension issues or other
cognitive thinking problems.

That's probably why you've been the only one making the
accusations. We already know you have both of those issues going
on. You've written about them.

You've also claimed - several times now - that our signature is
Gremlin showing he's ashamed. Well first of all - that's our
Signature. Gremlin put no time or effort into it. He's been busy
doing something you're allgeric to and would only get yourself
hurt (or worse) even trying to do - *electrical work*

It wouldn't be your kind of work. You have to be able to read well
and understand what you are reading or you can cause someone or
yourself to get hurt or crispy. Depending on what you're doing
some math might be involved. Fucking up there too can lead to
injury, crispiness and property damage. So for sure not your kind
of work.

And second, Why would our signature which contains nothing more
than publically available information - all about you - in one
place be cause for us or Gremlin to feel shame? The information
in our signature has nothing to do with us - and only to do with
Gremlin in the sense that one of our urls uses him in an example
of your need to lie in a big way.

If anyone should be ashamed of the contents of the urls we
continue to share - despite David Brooks stalker from Devon UK
efforts to silence us by filing a false complaint with our usenet
provider! - it would only be you.

The urls are all about you and the ways in which you lie twist and
spin unfounded accusations (lies snit. They are lies) you like to
write about others.

Well snit? What do you have to say for yourself?

<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>

--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>

Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!

Re: The snit - clear evidence of lying

<0954d8d0-0cc5-4b2d-9407-70b75f6097cdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9474&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9474

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 22:00:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The snit - clear evidence of lying
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll - frelwizzen)
 by: Steve Carroll - frel - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 06:00 UTC

On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 7:58:36 PM UTC-7, LegionX wrote:
> [...]
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
> <https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>
>
> Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
> paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
> welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
> person - by using the publically available contact information
> below:
>
> Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
> 3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
> 86301-4855
> 1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
> 1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
> They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
> earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on

Gee, imagine Sockboy trying to pin his buffoonery on Shadow, no one has
ever seen that before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. That's exactly what's taken place. Shadow
likes to leave out such nettlesome little particulars, though. Who else
do we know who pulls carbon copy madness? Oh, that's right, Sockboy. Our
second Sockboy. <giggle>. The guy is as loved as a drunken karaoke singer
-- and with good cause.

I didn't even know Sockboy already had a record of not only falsifying
so called evidence, but also having already been caught blatently doing
it and trying to pass it off as like a 3 dollar bill. Why do you think
Shadow is trying to defend Sockboy? Even he sees through the crap. He will
not comment on *any* of the stuff I quote because he sees it is proved.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22

Re: The snit - clear evidence of lying

<6c4b433b-fb8a-4337-8a54-0aaf729ed7a2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9475&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9475

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 02:31:04 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carrolll - frelwizen 6938)
 by: Steve Carrolll - fre - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 10:31 UTC

> [...]
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
> <https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>
>
> Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
> paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
> welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
> person - by using the publically available contact information
> below:
>
> Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
> 3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
> 86301-4855
> 1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
> 1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
> They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
> earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on

This is what Carroll does: he points to comment ABOUT people (made from real
people or socks), no matter how unsupported, and calls that evedence even
as he ignores what the target of his accusations actually has said.

Meanwhile I just point to what Carroll says:

<rrdeqo$kog$1@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

And the reply:

<zctCH.2588$rY1.190@fx40.iad>

Carroll admits to, at the very least, threats of harassing my employer,
then tries to minimize it by saying multiple posts somehow count as just
"one incident" of his outrageous behavior.

Then Carroll bizarrely insists people should WANT to be harassed by him
because that gives them a chance to prove they are innocent. Utter insanity!

He directly admits to the threats but tries to pretend he did not follow
through, but he gives away his game with this comment:

-----
...here you *still* are, trying to make it appear that *I* should
feel guilty for blowing the whistle
-----
He refers to his harassment as "blowing the whistle" -- but does not speak
of feeling guilty IF he had done so, but speaks about HAVING done so. He
tried to deny it, but then made it clear he harassed my employer.

To add more support to his admission there, he claims to not understand
how harassing people is bad, or how innocent people can be harmed by his
harassment. He admits he cannot see what is wrong with such harassment, but
then pretends he was stopped by some anonymous Jiminy Cricket who made him
rethink how wrong his actions are. Why does he contradict himself so much?

In short: He proves much of what I have been saying about him right there.
His words. No need to dig back.

After he screwed up, and as predicted, "new" people showed up. While he
currently is denying he uses such socks, in the past he has admitted to it:

<d278fe60-ce88-403d-95a2-6f108edeb1de@googlegroups.com>
-----
I faked those Mac accounts, (i.e Toasty) because you
deserved it
-----

Yeah, he does bad things because his victims deserve it. That is his worldview...
he needs his anonymous Jiminy Cricket to stop him. He cannot stop himself.

--
This broke the Internet
http://techrights.org/2011/07/24/gnu-linux-macosx-by-michael-glasser-roy-
Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll

Re: The snit - clear evidence of lying

<6e1450ba-31d8-4927-81c2-55bc369aeb75n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9477&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9477

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 03:19:20 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carrolll - frelwizen 6938)
 by: Steve Carrolll - fre - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:19 UTC

On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 3:31:06 AM UTC-7, Steve Carrolll - frelwizen 6938 wrote:
> [...]
> harassment. He admits he cannot see what is wrong with such harassment, but
> then pretends he was stopped by some anonymous Jiminy Cricket who made him
> rethink how wrong his actions are. Why does he contradict himself so much?
>
> In short: He proves much of what I have been saying about him right there.
> His words. No need to dig back.
>
> After he screwed up, and as predicted, "new" people showed up. While he
> currently is denying he uses such socks, in the past he has admitted to it:
>
> <d278fe60-ce88-403d...@googlegroups.com>
> -----
> I faked those Mac accounts, (i.e Toasty) because you
> deserved it
> -----
>
> Yeah, he does bad things because his victims deserve it. That is his worldview...
> he needs his anonymous Jiminy Cricket to stop him. He cannot stop himself.

Generally, Troll Killer Snit wouldn't call something like Just Wondering's
claims a delusion until you negate it and he responds with the shifting
of goal posts without offering any evidence. Narcissistic Bigot AKA Steve
Carroll.

Almost everything Just Wondering says about Troll Killer Snit is a lie.
Who isn't aware of this by now?

Having to endure the use of circuitry is too much for Just Wondering to
deal with. For the record, taking effort getting informed isn't wasted time.
Declaring you know more than everyone else and trying to 'prove' people
that it is true? That is a waste.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The snit - clear evidence of lying

<48f23f8e-0643-405d-ad1c-c521d822b6cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9478&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9478

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 05:42:53 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Carrolll - fretwizzer)
 by: Steven Carrolll - fr - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 13:42 UTC

On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 11:00:28 PM UTC-7, Steven Carrolll - fretwizzer wrote:
> [...]
> Gee, imagine Sockboy trying to pin his buffoonery on Shadow, no one has
> ever seen that before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. That's exactly what's taken place. Shadow
> likes to leave out such nettlesome little particulars, though. Who else
> do we know who pulls carbon copy madness? Oh, that's right, Sockboy. Our
> second Sockboy. <giggle>. The guy is as loved as a drunken karaoke singer
> -- and with good cause.
>
> I didn't even know Sockboy already had a record of not only falsifying
> so called evidence, but also having already been caught blatently doing
> it and trying to pass it off as like a 3 dollar bill. Why do you think
> Shadow is trying to defend Sockboy? Even he sees through the crap. He will
> not comment on *any* of the stuff I quote because he sees it is proved.
>
> --
> I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened

"Somewhere between 1999 or 2002 I trusted Michael Snit Glasser, the fully
irrational liar" - FromTheRafters. A shadow of Michael Snit Glasser,
projected wisely, at the wrong time.

FromTheRafters is a crazed liar who regularly claims anyone who disagrees
with Michael Snit Glasser to be a sock and, still, he wants us to believe
that is true. Gotta be drugs. So, in FromTheRafters's 'story', that an
app has been published is "confirmation" that Michael Snit Glasser wrote
it now? LOL! How did FromTheRafters get _so_ narcissistic he thinks everything
is about his trolling??

--
Get Rich Slow!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud