Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 03:12:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Narcissistic Bigot (Steve Carroll)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steve Carroll - frelwizzen)
 by: Steve Carroll - frel - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 11:12 UTC

He is incontrovertibly lying, he got busted and he's doing the standard
ego protecting nonsense taught in trolling 101 as he strives to be given
a smattering of honor... but it will not work. Rod Speed has gone the
extra mile, essentially hand holding Toasty on coding practices only for
Toasty to blindly attack him and continue to show that he has no real
interest in the subject. In all reality, it's too hard for snit. Rod Speed's
first statement stands proper and correct. How is GIMP on Linux doing
anything above the lowest common denominator? Toasty just has a bunch
of completely unsubstantiated allegations and he knows it, so his game
is to repeat his bullshit repeatedly and engage 'lurkers' (who are either
socks or shills) to 'back' that BS to gaslight his audience. You're like
a dead, bloated whale on the beach. We all see you hiding there and just
laugh at you. And you're so brain-dead you keep doing it.

--
Puppy Videos
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot

Re: Narcissistic Bigot (Steve Carroll)

<0855f623-ab7e-488c-b339-651de89c88c6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9494&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9494

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 12:02:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Narcissistic Bigot (Steve Carroll)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Steven Petruzzelis)
 by: Steven Petruzzelis - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 20:02 UTC

On Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at 4:12:39 AM UTC-7, Steven Petruzzelis wrote:
> He is incontrovertibly lying, he got busted and he's doing the standard
> ego protecting nonsense taught in trolling 101 as he strives to be given
> a smattering of honor... but it will not work. Rod Speed has gone the
> extra mile, essentially hand holding Toasty on coding practices only for
> Toasty to blindly attack him and continue to show that he has no real
> interest in the subject. In all reality, it's too hard for snit. Rod Speed's
> first statement stands proper and correct. How is GIMP on Linux doing
> anything above the lowest common denominator? Toasty just has a bunch
> of completely unsubstantiated allegations and he knows it, so his game
> is to repeat his bullshit repeatedly and engage 'lurkers' (who are either
> socks or shills) to 'back' that BS to gaslight his audience. You're like
> a dead, bloated whale on the beach. We all see you hiding there and just
> laugh at you. And you're so brain-dead you keep doing it.
>
> --
> Puppy Videos
> https://www.bing.com/search?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis

It was Peter Köhlmann who stated that he and his students used to rip off
customers all the time and it was fun, not even a moral dilemma for them
at all. If Jeff Relf has 'some_file.pdf' open in a word processor such
as gedit and Peter Köhlmann wants to change its name to 'mack.doc' via
a GUI menu item, Jeff Relf's video might be useful.

Are you being like Peter Köhlmann on purpose?

I'd respond to Peter Köhlmann directly but he is a moron who distorts
your words to effect his craving to call everyone a sock.

For my idea of working towards kindness, it appears that in order for
Jeff Relf to do that, he has to give Peter Köhlmann a pass for every SJW
comment he's made about Jeff Relf, and ignore every single ignorant lie
he's posted about Jeff Relf as well. Various individuals who've known Peter
Köhlmann for quite some time, and also have experience with him highly
advise avoiding him to get him to troll someplace else. As long as Jeff
Relf and anyone else continues to tickle his belly, he will not seek a
food supply someplace else.

--
Live on Kickstarter
<https://www.spokeo.com/Dustin-Cook/Tennessee/Kingsport/p40064865906>