Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 06:57:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Steven Petruzzellis is a Narcissistic Bigot
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzer)
 by: Stefen Petruzzellis - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 14:57 UTC

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Rbowman started in
2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Rbowman
(heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Rbowman
continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out
in 2009 and started contacting Rbowman's employer with the stated goal
to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA>
<http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD>
<http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive.
I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Rbowman stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one*
chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Rbowman* of running:
<http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts):
<http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and
has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Rbowman stopped
responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll%3A+narcissistic+bigot