Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 04:01:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Snit Michael Glasser Gotta' Love NNTP protocol confuses the herd
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Petruzzellis - fretwizzer)
 by: Stefen Petruzzellis - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:01 UTC

That's what David does when he gets upset. He immediately creates a new identity,
starts a stupid thread so he can claim he didn't do it. Don't blame me it
was my left hand... and then he responds to himself with his right hand.
I just don't see the point in David continuing to tell that story, when they
know it's so bizarre. I will no longer bring up the weirdest, so far, series
of lies they've written about me in the past; because several impartial regulars
did as I asked and told David with no waffling that they did, knowingly,
misrepresent me when they talked about that idea. David is being controlled
by Apple. If David calls getting his ass kicked hard by Nospam and me successful
'trolling', then whatever... he is a fine troll. I do not go along with that
meaning, I use another term. I call David a perfect mouth-breather.

--
Puppy Videos
https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael

Re: Snit Michael Glasser Gotta' Love NNTP protocol confuses the herd

<502100ea-caea-4235-b8a8-110e5e27865fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9502&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9502

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 12:16:34 -0800 (PST)
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Diesel / Gremlin Kook)
 by: Diesel / Gremlin Koo - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 20:16 UTC

On Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 5:02:00 AM UTC-7, Diesel / Gremlin Kook wrote:
> That's what David does when he gets upset. He immediately creates a new identity,
> starts a stupid thread so he can claim he didn't do it. Don't blame me it
> was my left hand... and then he responds to himself with his right hand.
> I just don't see the point in David continuing to tell that story, when they
> know it's so bizarre. I will no longer bring up the weirdest, so far, series
> of lies they've written about me in the past; because several impartial regulars
> did as I asked and told David with no waffling that they did, knowingly,
> misrepresent me when they talked about that idea. David is being controlled
> by Apple. If David calls getting his ass kicked hard by Nospam and me successful
> 'trolling', then whatever... he is a fine troll. I do not go along with that
> meaning, I use another term. I call David a perfect mouth-breather.
>
> --
> Puppy Videos
> https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael
> Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

~BD~ lies so frequently that he has a hard time keeping record of his
lies. Or his sock puppets of course. The Chrome 7-ZIP ~BD~ mentioned is
read-only media. It's not possible to burn new information to it. It was
~BD~ who got caught using untold numbers of forgeries for years, and these
are 'people' who come clearly out of the blue directly into threads where
he was being proved wrong... continuously for years. I just don't see
the point in ~BD~ continuing to repeat that lie, when they know it's is
insane. I will no longer bring up the weirdest, so far, series of tales
they've written about me; because three truthful regulars did as I asked
and told ~BD~ in no uncertain terms that they did, knowingly, misrepresent
me when they talked about that topic. Lines of text containing tells.

By being taught by 'teachers' like that you get terms like 'liberalism'.
Carried to its ultimate conclusion, the push that it's 'unequal' for a
heterosexual male to not wish to identify as a dead body is pushed.

-
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud