From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.computer.workshop
Subject: Re: It's A Good Thing Snit's Bot isn't using freedyn.de
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 17:30:49 -0500
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:30 UTC

On 1/23/2022 5:16 PM, pothead wrote:
> On 2022-01-23, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
>> Because we would never get rid of him.
>> There is a poster in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh who clones other peoples
>> email and nicks and then floods the group under that name and others
>> with 100's of messages all automated.
>> He usually posts as Rudy Canoza

> Snit isn't smart enough to script something like that.
> As for getting rid of snit, the gadfly known as snit has been trolling for some
> 20 years so I doubt he has any intention of leaving now.
> He is easily filtered so he's mostly talking to himself anyway.

Snit is a smart Apple programmer and based upon his creative bot I
think he is capable of even more. He needs to stop using Google and
use something like freedyn.de and his bot will be much more believable
because he doesn't have to use the same email address. It will also
make it harder to filter.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: It's A Good Thing Snit's Bot isn't using freedyn.de

<_WkHJ.16971$f04.1419@fx23.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9519&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9519

Followup: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.computer.workshop
From: Sco...@introvertMAPS.org (Scott W Carson)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:48:26 GMT
 by: Scott W Carson - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:48 UTC

On 2022-01-23, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/23/2022 5:16 PM, pothead wrote:
>> On 2022-01-23, Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
>>> Because we would never get rid of him.
>>> There is a poster in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh who clones other peoples
>>> email and nicks and then floods the group under that name and others
>>> with 100's of messages all automated.
>>> He usually posts as Rudy Canoza

>> Snit isn't smart enough to script something like that.
>> As for getting rid of snit, the gadfly known as snit has been trolling for some
>> 20 years so I doubt he has any intention of leaving now.
>> He is easily filtered so he's mostly talking to himself anyway.
>

> Snit is a smart Apple programmer and based upon his creative bot I
> think he is capable of even more. He needs to stop using Google and
> use something like freedyn.de and his bot will be much more believable
> because he doesn't have to use the same email address. It will also
> make it harder to filter.

That's funny. Thanks for the laugh. FUP set to COLA where this garbage belongs.

--
Scott W. Carson