From: august.c...@myemail.invalid (August Christopher)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Macbook Pro 16 M1 Max
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 02:18:20 GMT
 by: August Christopher - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 02:18 UTC

Hi there

Have been using the 16 inch M1 Max with 32 core GPU and 64GB ram + 2TB SSD for
a few weeks now and must say i am astonished at the performance. Battery life
on this thing is incredible, I can go 15 hours no problem, with multiple apps
open, virtual machines running (Windows 11 ARM). The fans just seldom turn on
and when they do we're talking about ~1,500RPM so not audible.

Apple has hit it out of the park. An actual laptop you can use on your lap and
can go a 14 hour flight no problem.

Only gripe is apps that I can't display in the menu bar due to the notch - I
mean nothing beyond the notch to the left of it.

Awesome machine.

-August

Re: Macbook Pro 16 M1 Max

<rWrFJ.270616$qz4.167349@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9514&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9514

From: august.c...@myemail.invalid (August Christopher)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Macbook Pro 16 M1 Max
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 05:07:35 GMT
 by: August Christopher - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 05:07 UTC

On 18 Jan 2022 at 5:10:07 am AEDT, "STALKING_TARGET_12" <frelwizzen@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 7:18:22 PM UTC-7, August Christopher wrote:
>> Hi there
>>
>> Have been using the 16 inch M1 Max with 32 core GPU and 64GB ram + 2TB SSD for
>> a few weeks now and must say i am astonished at the performance. Battery life
>> on this thing is incredible, I can go 15 hours no problem, with multiple apps
>> open, virtual machines running (Windows 11 ARM). The fans just seldom turn on
>> and when they do we're talking about ~1,500RPM so not audible.
>>
>> Apple has hit it out of the park. An actual laptop you can use on your lap and
>> can go a 14 hour flight no problem.
>>
>> Only gripe is apps that I can't display in the menu bar due to the notch - I
>> mean nothing beyond the notch to the left of it.
>>
>> Awesome machine.
>>
>> -August
>

> You insisting a lie is real does not make it true. Gremlin the functionally
> illiterate fraud.
>
> From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the trolling
> nonsense is getting better.
>

> -
> Get Rich Slow
> https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

OK then.

What the hell. I just stepped into crazy town here.

Re: Re: Macbook Pro 16 M1 Max

<sandman-ae385717aad6c4a9643ab6c2f573883c@individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9521&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9521

From: mr...@sandman.net (Sandman)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Re: Macbook Pro 16 M1 Max
Date: 24 Jan 2022 10:45:10 GMT
 by: Sandman - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:45 UTC

In article <rWrFJ.270616$qz4.167349@fx97.iad>, August Christopher wrote:

> On 18 Jan 2022 at 5:10:07 am AEDT, "STALKING_TARGET_12"
> <frelwizzen@gmail.com>

> > > August Christopher:
> > > Hi there
> >
> > > Have been using the 16 inch M1 Max with 32 core GPU and 64GB ram
> > > + 2TB SSD for a few weeks now and must say i am astonished at
> > > the performance. Battery life on this thing is incredible, I can
> > > go 15 hours no problem, with multiple apps open, virtual
> > > machines running (Windows 11 ARM). The fans just seldom turn on
> > > and when they do we're talking about ~1,500RPM so not audible.
> >
> > > Apple has hit it out of the park. An actual laptop you can use
> > > on your lap and can go a 14 hour flight no problem.
> >
> > > Only gripe is apps that I can't display in the menu bar due to
> > > the notch - I mean nothing beyond the notch to the left of it.
> >
> > > Awesome machine.
> >
> > > -August
> >
> > STALKING_TARGET_12 (Snit):
> > You insisting a lie is real does not make it true. Gremlin the
> > functionally illiterate fraud.
>
> > From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like
> > the trolling nonsense is getting better.
>
> > -
> > Get Rich Slow
> > https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
> > Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot
>
> OK then.

> What the hell. I just stepped into crazy town here.

You've run into a flooding post from our resident troll Snit. It has nothing
to do with you and can be safely ignored. He's been doing this for years :)

--
Sandman