From: ros...@gerberkawasaki.com (Jack Fake)
Subject: Re: Apple paid CEO (and degenerate) Tim Cook $99M in 2021
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 04:37:25 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,sac.politics
 by: Jack Fake - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 03:37 UTC

In article <93618a46-6a99-4eaf-af99-
8583a2d1b594n@googlegroups.com>
Text-Drivers R Killers <xeton2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Where does this money come from.?? China, that's where. They pay the media and sports leagues and corporate america billions every year to support DIVERSITY AND ILLEGALS knowing that will destroy america like it destroys every country.
>
> http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2022/02/apple-chief-tim-cook-faces-shareholder.html
>
> feb 17 2022 A powerful investors’ advisory group has called for shareholders to vote against the $99m (£73m) pay package awarded to Apple boss Tim Cook last year.
>
> In a letter to shareholders, the advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) wrote there were “significant concerns regarding the design and magnitude of the equity award” made to Cook in 2021, adding that half of the award “lacks performance criteria”.
>
> ISS had made the recommendation for when the company’s shareholders meet next month.
>
> Cook, 61, has a personal fortune of $2.3bn, according to Forbes, and has been a vocal critic of social and economic inequality. He has pledged to give away his fortune before his death.
>
> Last year, Cook took home $3m in salary, and received $82.3m in stock awards, $12m for hitting targets, and another $1.4m for air travel, retirement plan contributions, insurance premiums and other contributions.
>
> His total remuneration package was worth $98.7m in 2021, compared with $14.8m a year earlier. Cook’s pay was 1,447 times that of the average Apple employee, according to a filing disclosed in January.

Apple is the perfect example of employment based on social
attitude vs actual qualifications to do the work.

Also consider that well over 50% of the world is functionally
stupid.

That is Apple's market, the functionally stupid.

Re: Apple paid CEO (and degenerate) Tim Cook $99M in 2021

<H5qdncdsqNWxvZL_nZ2dnUU7-QXNnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9546&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9546

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy,talk.politics.guns,sac.politics
From: non...@none.none (Bob Campbell)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:27:24 -0600
 by: Bob Campbell - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 04:27 UTC

Jack Fake <ross@gerberkawasaki.com> wrote:

> Apple is the perfect example of employment based on social
> attitude vs actual qualifications to do the work.
>
> Also consider that well over 50% of the world is functionally
> stupid.

It is obvious what 50% you belong to.
> That is Apple's market, the functionally stupid.

Whereas Google’s market consists of geniuses? 🙄