Spock: The odds of surviving another attack are 13562190123 to 1, Captain.

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like him

SubjectAuthor
* OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like himrabidR04CH
`* Re: OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like himAnonymous
 +- Re: OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like himrabidR04CH
 `- Re: OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like himJohn

1
OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like him

<tJKWJ.16147$AO.12620@fx21.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9577&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9577

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: rab...@R04.CH (rabidR04CH)
Subject: OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like him
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 11:24:57 -0500
 by: rabidR04CH - Fri, 11 Mar 2022 16:24 UTC

<https://thepostmillennial.com/apple-ceo-opposes-florida-texas-law?utm_campaign=64494>

Apple CEO backs gender indoctrination, sterilization for kids
Libby Emmons
Brooklyn, NY
March 11, 2022 10:13 AM

Apple CEO Tim Cook has taken issue with laws passed in Florida and Texas
that bans grooming children into gender ideology, and prohibits medical
sterilization of minors. Additional laws, like those in Iowa, prevent
biological males from competing in girls' sports. Arkansas has also
banned this kind of surgery for children.

"As a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community," Cook said, "I am deeply
concerned about laws being enacted across the country, particularly
those focused on vulnerable youth."

Cook's Apple is one of more than 60 companies, inclusive of many tech
firms, that is planning to run an ad in Texas on Tuesday to condemn the
state for protecting children from dangerous surgeries and unapproved
drugs to treat gender dysphoria. The White House has also taken aim at
these laws, calling them discriminatory.

Apple, Google, Meta, Johnson & Johnson, Ikea, PayPal, Capitol One,
Electronic Arts, and other firms will be running their ad opposing the
state in the Dallas Morning News. They will be calling the practice of
protecting healthy kids from taking drugs that lead to sterilization, or
being given genital mutilation or breast removal surgeries,
"discriminatory," according to Axios.

The Texas law also contains the provision that parents who allow their
children to undergo medical gender transition through the use of
surgeries or drugs that have not been FDA approved for this use, which
Cook and others call "gender affirmative care," would be investigated
for child abuse.

The ad will states that "The recent attempt to criminalize a parent for
helping their transgender child access medically necessary,
age-appropriate healthcare in the state of Texas goes against the values
of our companies," going on to say "We call on public leaders — in Texas
and across the country — to abandon efforts to write discrimination into
law and policy."

Of the prohibition on genital mutilation surgeries and drugs that lead
to sterilization with prolonged use, the ad reads "It's not just wrong,
it has an impact on our employees, our customers, their families, and
our work."

Pushback against the Florida law, which bans the grooming of children
into gender ideology and requires schools to not keep secrets about
their children's gender identity exploration at school, includes Disney
CEO Bob Chapek.

Chapek weighed in on the law that prevents activist teachers from
grooming K-3rd graders into adult sexuality, saying "I know that many
are upset that we did not speak out against the bill. We were opposed to
the bill from the outset, but we chose not to take a public position on
it because we thought we could be more effective working behind the
scenes, engaging directly with lawmakers on both sides of the aisle."
Disney has pledged to donate $5 million to Human Rights Watch, an
organization that promotes medical gender transition in children,
including puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and genital surgery.

--
rabidR04CH
MSI GT72 2QD on Windows 10

Re: OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like him

<t0h13n$v494$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9595&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9595

From: ano...@anon.net (Anonymous)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 02:38:00 +0000
 by: Anonymous - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 02:38 UTC

rabidR04CH:

> Apple CEO backs gender indoctrination, sterilization for kids

These large corporations should all be broken under antitrust laws.

Coastal California deserves to be nuked from one end to the other,
as well as Boston, New York and D.C.

Re: OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like him

<s03XJ.92623$LN2.40111@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9598&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9598

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: rab...@r04.ch (rabidR04CH)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 10:30:31 -0500
 by: rabidR04CH - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 15:30 UTC

On 2022-03-11 9:38 p.m., Anonymous wrote:
> rabidR04CH:
>
>> Apple CEO backs gender indoctrination, sterilization for kids
>
> These large corporations should all be broken under antitrust laws.
>
> Coastal California deserves to be nuked from one end to the other,
> as well as Boston, New York and D.C.

It's quite amazing how easily the people in those areas have been
convinced to follow the Devil.

--
rabidR04CH
Zephyrus G14 GA401QM on Windows 11
"But Peter and the apostles answered, 'We must obey God rather than
men.'" - Acts 5:29
For fans of message boards, I invite you:
https://retalk.com/invite/rabidR04CH

Re: OT: This homosexual makes it very difficult to like him

<ksydnd0PxbjJs7D_nZ2dnUU7-QmdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9611&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9611

Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 15:35:48 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-11,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Sat, 12 Mar 2022 23:35 UTC

On 3/11/22 6:38 PM, Anonymous wrote:
> rabidR04CH:
>
>> Apple CEO backs gender indoctrination, sterilization for kids
>
> These large corporations should all be broken under antitrust laws.
>
> Coastal California deserves to be nuked from one end to the other,
> as well as Boston, New York and D.C.

Recommend defoliating Texas with tactical nukes.