1: No code table for op: ++post

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

SubjectAuthor
* Tor Compromised by addons.telludatruth
`* Re: Tor Compromised by addons.Anonymous Remailer (austria)
 `* Re: Tor Compromised by addons.telludatruth
  `* Re: Tor Compromised by addons.cary
   +* Re: Tor Compromised by addons.cary
   |`* Re: Tor Compromised by addons.JustMike
   | `* Re: Tor Compromised by addons.Rainer Zwerschke
   |  +* Re: Tor Compromised by addons.carson
   |  |`- Re: Tor Compromised by addons.Anonymous
   |  `- Re: Tor Compromised by addons.Anonymous
   `- Re: Tor Compromised by addons.Anonymous Remailer (austria)

1
Tor Compromised by addons.

<XnsAD8A605A98679TRUTHW8CKZXlllk@46.165.242.91>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9112&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9112

From: telludat...@yahoo.com (telludatruth)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Tor Compromised by addons.
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 01:33:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: telludatruth - Wed, 18 Aug 2021 01:33 UTC

In using two different FFox Radio station addons, Tor rarely gives
timely connection to either requiring multiple new ids and new circuits
to connect.

Then today after connection was made, it stopped playing and when I
forced a new tor id twice and new circuits, the same connection came
back, indicating that tor is compromised and cookies or something is
overiding the new ID/new circuit.

It's a terrible browser they are giving people. VERY memory and resource
intensive and hard to both start and terminate. Bad programming and bad
browser. Not safe.

Also there are indications that tor developers are selectively censoring
user input to their blog based on the tor signature used to make the
comment. Not good. reposted to alt.privacy.anon-server.

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<8be1e0ea21c250b2052bc6b2786532da@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9126&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9126

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Subject: Re: Tor Compromised by addons.
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 04:01:00 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.censorship
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Thu, 19 Aug 2021 02:01 UTC

In article <XnsAD8A605A98679TRUTHW8CKZXlllk@46.165.242.91>
telludatruth <telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In using two different FFox Radio station addons, Tor rarely gives
> timely connection to either requiring multiple new ids and new circuits
> to connect.
>
> Then today after connection was made, it stopped playing and when I
> forced a new tor id twice and new circuits, the same connection came
> back, indicating that tor is compromised and cookies or something is
> overiding the new ID/new circuit.
>
> It's a terrible browser they are giving people. VERY memory and resource
> intensive and hard to both start and terminate. Bad programming and bad
> browser. Not safe.
>
> Also there are indications that tor developers are selectively censoring
> user input to their blog based on the tor signature used to make the
> comment. Not good. reposted to alt.privacy.anon-server.

Stop trying to show little boys pictures of your penis.

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<XnsAD93A4672BEE8TRUTHW8CKZXlllk@46.165.242.91>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9268&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9268

From: telludat...@yahoo.com (telludatruth)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.privacy,alt.censorship
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:18:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: telludatruth - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:18 UTC

"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in

> In article <XnsAD8A605A98679TRUTHW8CKZXlllk@46.165.242.91>
> telludatruth <telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> In using two different FFox Radio station addons, Tor rarely gives
>> timely connection to either requiring multiple new ids and new
>> circuits to connect.
>>
>> Then today after connection was made, it stopped playing and when I
>> forced a new tor id twice and new circuits, the same connection came
>> back, indicating that tor is compromised and cookies or something is
>> overiding the new ID/new circuit.
>>
>> It's a terrible browser they are giving people. VERY memory and
>> resource intensive and hard to both start and terminate. Bad
>> programming and bad browser. Not safe.
>>
>> Also there are indications that tor developers are selectively
>> censoring user input to their blog based on the tor signature used to
>> make the comment. Not good. reposted to alt.privacy.anon-server.
>
> Stop trying to show little boys pictures of your penis.

I would except your mouth is always on it.

Re the rest of my good post, seems they might have improved the
connectability with the radio add-ons, possibly. Every other day brings
another "update" but no noticeably improvement in the SLOW, exceedingly
unresponsive non-responding browser. My guess is the tor "developers"
are not sophisticated enough to produce their own browser nor to make
the necessary modifications to firefox to make it a half way decent
browser. Still have to use task manager if I don't want to wait 20
minutes for the crap browser to unload. It's a PIG, it really is really a
POS.

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<sm2jig11r4fugliq1nhvenm494mk2ru1cf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9301&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9301

From: car...@gnails.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 20:01:19 -0500
 by: car...@gnails.com - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 01:01 UTC

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:18:59 -0000 (UTC), telludatruth
<telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:

>"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in
>

>> In article <XnsAD8A605A98679TRUTHW8CKZXlllk@46.165.242.91>
>> telludatruth <telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> In using two different FFox Radio station addons, Tor rarely gives
>>> timely connection to either requiring multiple new ids and new
>>> circuits to connect.
>>>
>>> Then today after connection was made, it stopped playing and when I
>>> forced a new tor id twice and new circuits, the same connection came
>>> back, indicating that tor is compromised and cookies or something is
>>> overiding the new ID/new circuit.
>>>
>>> It's a terrible browser they are giving people. VERY memory and
>>> resource intensive and hard to both start and terminate. Bad
>>> programming and bad browser. Not safe.
>>>
>>> Also there are indications that tor developers are selectively
>>> censoring user input to their blog based on the tor signature used to
>>> make the comment. Not good. reposted to alt.privacy.anon-server.
>>
>> Stop trying to show little boys pictures of your penis.
>>

>I would except your mouth is always on it.
>
>Re the rest of my good post, seems they might have improved the
>connectability with the radio add-ons, possibly. Every other day brings
>another "update" but no noticeably improvement in the SLOW, exceedingly
>unresponsive non-responding browser. My guess is the tor "developers"
>are not sophisticated enough to produce their own browser nor to make
>the necessary modifications to firefox to make it a half way decent
>browser. Still have to use task manager if I don't want to wait 20
>minutes for the crap browser to unload. It's a PIG, it really is really a
>POS.

I think true Tor users, not anti Tor trolls, find that Tor works just
fine. The entire post of the troll's is full of dung. I have never
expierenced the problems this troll has made up.

This jerk has been posting this kind of crap for a long, long time.

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<mn2jigdn9ks26i35h76alt9hdsi3t1682o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9302&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9302

From: car...@gnails.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 20:04:12 -0500
 by: car...@gnails.com - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 01:04 UTC

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 20:01:19 -0500, cary@gnails.com wrote:

>On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:18:59 -0000 (UTC), telludatruth
><telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in

>>> Stop trying to show little boys pictures of your penis.
>>>

>>I would except your mouth is always on it.
>>
>>Re the rest of my good post, seems they might have improved the
>>connectability with the radio add-ons, possibly. Every other day brings
>>another "update" but no noticeably improvement in the SLOW, exceedingly
>>unresponsive non-responding browser. My guess is the tor "developers"
>>are not sophisticated enough to produce their own browser nor to make
>>the necessary modifications to firefox to make it a half way decent
>>browser. Still have to use task manager if I don't want to wait 20
>>minutes for the crap browser to unload. It's a PIG, it really is really a
>>POS.
>
>I think true Tor users, not anti Tor trolls, find that Tor works just
>fine. The entire post of the troll's is full of dung. I have never
>expierenced the problems this troll has made up.
>
>This jerk has been posting this kind of crap for a long, long time.

I missed one point. Anybody who starts adding "apps", etc., to Tor
despite the clear advice to not do so on the Tor site, creates his own
problems. Although, in this case, it simply is the long standing Troll
posting his long line of anti Tor junk.

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<52c42b552df2f87870418d7ffdd95344@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9307&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9307

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 08:10:30 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Sat, 28 Aug 2021 06:10 UTC

In article <sm2jig11r4fugliq1nhvenm494mk2ru1cf@4ax.com>
cary@gnails.com wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:18:59 -0000 (UTC), telludatruth
> <telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote in

> >> Stop trying to show little boys pictures of your penis.
> >>

> >I would except your mouth is always on it.
> >
> >Re the rest of my good post, seems they might have improved the
> >connectability with the radio add-ons, possibly. Every other day brings
> >another "update" but no noticeably improvement in the SLOW, exceedingly
> >unresponsive non-responding browser. My guess is the tor "developers"
> >are not sophisticated enough to produce their own browser nor to make
> >the necessary modifications to firefox to make it a half way decent
> >browser. Still have to use task manager if I don't want to wait 20
> >minutes for the crap browser to unload. It's a PIG, it really is really a
> >POS.
>
> I think true Tor users, not anti Tor trolls, find that Tor works just
> fine. The entire post of the troll's is full of dung. I have never
> expierenced the problems this troll has made up.
>
> This jerk has been posting this kind of crap for a long, long time.

He's trying to compensate for voting Democrat and his tiny penis.

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<XnsADA364C4A768EmikeisHere22dxxwqm99@46.165.242.91>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9575&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9575

From: JustM...@nospaminvalid.org (JustMike)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 01:54:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: JustMike - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 01:54 UTC

cary@gnails.com wrote in

> On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 20:01:19 -0500, cary@gnails.com wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 08:18:59 -0000 (UTC), telludatruth
>><telludatruth@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote
>>>in news:8be1e0ea21c250b2052bc6b2786532da@remailer.privacy.at:

>>>I would except your mouth is always on it.
>>>
>>>Re the rest of my good post, seems they might have improved the
>>>connectability with the radio add-ons, possibly. Every other day
>>>brings another "update" but no noticeably improvement in the SLOW,
>>>exceedingly unresponsive non-responding browser. My guess is the tor
>>>"developers" are not sophisticated enough to produce their own
>>>browser nor to make the necessary modifications to firefox to make it
>>>a half way decent browser. Still have to use task manager if I don't
>>>want to wait 20 minutes for the crap browser to unload. It's a PIG,
>>>it really is really a POS.
>>
>>I think true Tor users, not anti Tor trolls, find that Tor works just
>>fine. The entire post of the troll's is full of dung. I have never
>>expierenced the problems this troll has made up.
>>
>>This jerk has been posting this kind of crap for a long, long time.
>
> I missed one point. Anybody who starts adding "apps", etc., to Tor
> despite the clear advice to not do so on the Tor site, creates his own
> problems. Although, in this case, it simply is the long standing Troll
> posting his long line of anti Tor junk.

Oh look it's another group of TWS victims. Usually means Trump worshipper
victims, but in this case means TOR Worshipper victims. Tor software is
an amateur product put out by a group of amateurs who cannot program
there way out of a paperbag.

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<shkf0b$1js6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9578&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9578

From: rainer.z...@web.de (Rainer Zwerschke)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:50:16 +0200
 by: Rainer Zwerschke - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 08:50 UTC

Tor was coded by the US Navy. :-)

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<lrvrjg55no09olm8e40odh839lq61r756o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9585&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9585

From: car...@i46a.com
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 08:24:08 -0500
 by: car...@i46a.com - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:24 UTC

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:50:16 +0200, Rainer Zwerschke
<rainer.zwerschke@web.de> wrote:

>Am 12.09.2021 um 03:54 schrieb JustMike:
>> cary@gnails.com wrote in

Del

>>> I missed one point. Anybody who starts adding "apps", etc., to Tor
>>> despite the clear advice to not do so on the Tor site, creates his own
>>> problems. Although, in this case, it simply is the long standing Troll
>>> posting his long line of anti Tor junk.
>>
>> Oh look it's another group of TWS victims. Usually means Trump worshipper
>> victims, but in this case means TOR Worshipper victims. Tor software is
>> an amateur product put out by a group of amateurs who cannot program
>> there way out of a paperbag.
>>

>Tor was coded by the US Navy. :-)

Like the trolling butthead gives a rat's behind about the truth.

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<ed89f99a9a10ef392d2adce589567036@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9620&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9620

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:45:39 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 04:45 UTC

In article <lrvrjg55no09olm8e40odh839lq61r756o@4ax.com>
carson@i46a.com wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:50:16 +0200, Rainer Zwerschke
> <rainer.zwerschke@web.de> wrote:
>
> >Am 12.09.2021 um 03:54 schrieb JustMike:
> >> cary@gnails.com wrote in
> >>
> Del

> >> Oh look it's another group of TWS victims. Usually means Trump worshipper
> >> victims, but in this case means TOR Worshipper victims. Tor software is
> >> an amateur product put out by a group of amateurs who cannot program
> >> there way out of a paperbag.
> >>

> >Tor was coded by the US Navy. :-)
>
> Like the trolling butthead gives a rat's behind about the truth.

There are plenty more just like him out there.

Re: Tor Compromised by addons.

<8e97551bebb8b8db19071d78167949ef@remailer.paranoici.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9623&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9623

From: nob...@remailer.paranoici.org (Anonymous)
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:56:14 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 05:56 UTC

In article <shkf0b$1js6$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Rainer Zwerschke <rainer.zwerschke@web.de> wrote:

> Am 12.09.2021 um 03:54 schrieb JustMike:
> > cary@gnails.com wrote in

> >> I missed one point. Anybody who starts adding "apps", etc., to Tor
> >> despite the clear advice to not do so on the Tor site, creates his own
> >> problems. Although, in this case, it simply is the long standing Troll
> >> posting his long line of anti Tor junk.
> >
> > Oh look it's another group of TWS victims. Usually means Trump worshipper
> > victims, but in this case means TOR Worshipper victims. Tor software is
> > an amateur product put out by a group of amateurs who cannot program
> > there way out of a paperbag.
> >
> Tor was coded by the US Navy. :-)

True. Our resident torll genius conveniently ignores that.