From: spa...@nospam.com (Andy Burnelli)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Updated: "Android and iOS features that Users of the Other Operating System Wish they Had" Google Docs Document
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:41:51 +0000
 by: Andy Burnelli - Fri, 18 Mar 2022 01:41 UTC

sms wrote:

> I have no dog int this fight, I use both Android and iOS/iPadOS/WatchOs
> and Android. I just put out accurate, referenced, unbiased, information.

I have to admit, at least Steve and I own and use both Android & iOS.

There's no evidence the iKook trolls like nospam do likewise.

In fact, it's clear the iKooks like nospam know _nothing_ about either.

Want proof?
a. The iKooks claim graphical wifi debugging as just one obvious example.
(and yet, it doesn't exist - they simply fabricated that it does)
b. The iKooks claim Android isn't updated as long as is iOS
(and yet, most of Android is updated forever, ever since Android 10)

Those are just two examples of this fact:
a. The iKooks don't use _both_ Android & iOS
b. At least Steve and I do (every single day we use both, in fact)
c. The iKooks know neither (they don't even realize iOS is monolithic)

Why?
A. All iKoos have low self esteem
(which is important because they gain their esteem from Apple ads)
B. All iKooks are ignorant
(which is important because they lack education they need to comprehend)
C. All iKooks have a low IQ
(Jolly Roger, Lewis & Alan Baker are around 40 or 50 I estimate, while
Alan Browne, Chris, and nospam are just about 10 points below normal)

This matters because a lot of people think iKooks exist because iPhone
HARDWARE is different from Android hardware or that the iPhone ECOYSYSTEM is
different from the Android ecosystem... but that's _not_ why they're iKooks.
a. They're iKooks because they drank the punch Apple so gladly fed them.
b. They _believe_ in the propaganda from Apple.
c. Worse, they derive almost all their self esteem from that propaganda.

So, to ikooks, facts are dangerous.
Facts are dangerous to any imaginary belief system.

*The people who bear those facts are the most dangerous of all to them.*