Over the shoulder supervision is more a need of the manager than the programming task.

computers / alt.privacy.anon-server / Where to dox drop anonymously?

SubjectAuthor
* Where to dox drop anonymously?waterworks
+- Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Stefan Claas
+- Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Ramblin' Jack
+- Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Nomen Nescio
+* Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Anonymous Remailer (austria)
|`* Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?reactor
| `* Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Stefan Claas
|  `* Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Anonymous Remailer (austria)
|   `* Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Stefan Claas
|    `* Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Nomen Nescio
|     +- Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Stefan Claas
|     +- Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?D
|     `- Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?D
`- Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?Anonymous Remailer (austria)

1
Where to dox drop anonymously?

<ADB18E8046BECmxyzptlk@46.165.242.75>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9756&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9756

From: waterwo...@H2O.org (waterworks)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: Where to dox drop anonymously?
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 13:00:35 -0000 (UTC)
News-Agent: OE 6.00.2900
 by: waterworks - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 13:00 UTC

Any sites which let you dox drop without logging your IP?

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<052446bd-af4b-42d8-92f9-0760f65f9018n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9757&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9757

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 06:18:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 13:18 UTC

On Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 3:00:39 PM UTC+2, waterworks wrote:
> Any sites which let you dox drop without logging your IP?

This is a.p.a-s ... Ask 'Anonymous'. They have expierence with doxxing people.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<sipu48$jo3$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9758&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9758

From: ramblinj...@mixnym.net (Ramblin' Jack)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:55:18 -0500
 by: Ramblin' Jack - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 13:55 UTC

On 9/26/2021 8:00 AM, waterworks wrote:

> Any sites which let you dox drop without logging your IP?

Pastebin using Tor?

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<22315c4e9c088496abcdd8bf98e99c07@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9761&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9761

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 03:04:07 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 01:04 UTC

In article <ADB18E8046BECmxyzptlk@46.165.242.75>
waterworks <waterworks@H2O.org> wrote:

> Any sites which let you dox drop without logging your IP?

You looking at misdemeanor doxxing or 4th degree felony doxxing?

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<22315c4e9c088496abcdd8bf98e99c07@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9762&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9762

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 03:45:18 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 01:45 UTC

In article <ADB18E8046BECmxyzptlk@46.165.242.75>
waterworks <waterworks@H2O.org> wrote:

> Any sites which let you dox drop without logging your IP?

You looking at misdemeanor doxxing or 4th degree felony doxxing?

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<sisggu$15l$1@news.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9763&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9763

From: joh...@cern.ch (reactor)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 08:21:34 -0500
 by: reactor - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 13:21 UTC

> In article <ADB18E8046BECmxyzptlk@46.165.242.75>
> waterworks <waterworks@H2O.org> wrote:
>

>> Any sites which let you dox drop without logging your IP?
>
> You looking at misdemeanor doxxing or 4th degree felony doxxing?

I imagine that is determined by the state/country where the
doxxing is done. Doxxing bastards don't consider or give a damn
that some people have been killed by the police when they raid the
home of doxxed people. One doxxing bastard was recently given 4
years for his crime against humanity.

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<d968bf8e-2645-425d-8b92-331d578cf7e0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9766&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9766

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 07:44:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Mon, 27 Sep 2021 14:44 UTC

On Monday, September 27, 2021 at 3:21:36 PM UTC+2, reactor wrote:

> > In article <ADB18E8046...@46.165.242.75>
> > waterworks <water...@H2O.org> wrote:
> >

> >> Any sites which let you dox drop without logging your IP?
> >
> > You looking at misdemeanor doxxing or 4th degree felony doxxing?
> I imagine that is determined by the state/country where the
> doxxing is done. Doxxing bastards don't consider or give a damn
> that some people have been killed by the police when they raid the
> home of doxxed people. One doxxing bastard was recently given 4
> years for his crime against humanity.

Four years, this is good! Can you, or sombody else, please point me
to paragraphs from law how doxxing is defined there? I ask because
the word dox, or doxxing is IMHO slang and I would like to know
the proper law definition.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<f8136398feed0eb129a424efe49a96d3@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9778&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9778

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 02:27:30 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 00:27 UTC

In article <d968bf8e-2645-425d-8b92-
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, September 27, 2021 at 3:21:36 PM UTC+2, reactor wrote:

> > > You looking at misdemeanor doxxing or 4th degree felony doxxing?
> > I imagine that is determined by the state/country where the
> > doxxing is done. Doxxing bastards don't consider or give a damn
> > that some people have been killed by the police when they raid the
> > home of doxxed people. One doxxing bastard was recently given 4
> > years for his crime against humanity.
>
> Four years, this is good! Can you, or sombody else, please point me
> to paragraphs from law how doxxing is defined there? I ask because
> the word dox, or doxxing is IMHO slang and I would like to know
> the proper law definition.

Doxxing isn't actually illegal in many states, yet.

It's still relatively new to legislation, but commonly
prosecuted under one, any or all of the following, Harassment,
Cyber-harassment, Terroristic threats or Stalking.

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<a0ffbcb9-2603-4656-a861-a24e02bfe750n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9779&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9779

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 00:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 07:03 UTC

On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 2:27:31 AM UTC+2, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> In article <d968bf8e-2645-425d-8b92-
> 331d57...@googlegroups.com>
> Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I imagine that is determined by the state/country where the
> > > doxxing is done. Doxxing bastards don't consider or give a damn
> > > that some people have been killed by the police when they raid the
> > > home of doxxed people. One doxxing bastard was recently given 4
> > > years for his crime against humanity.
> >
> > Four years, this is good! Can you, or sombody else, please point me
> > to paragraphs from law how doxxing is defined there? I ask because
> > the word dox, or doxxing is IMHO slang and I would like to know
> > the proper law definition.
> Doxxing isn't actually illegal in many states, yet.
>
> It's still relatively new to legislation, but commonly
> prosecuted under one, any or all of the following, Harassment,
> Cyber-harassment, Terroristic threats or Stalking.

Ah, ok. Thank you for the explanation.

Regards
Stefan

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<3c59667a48eacedb468c1573516a70b7@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9780&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9780

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:23:15 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Nomen Nescio - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 09:23 UTC

In article <a0ffbcb9-2603-4656-a861-
a24e02bfe750n@googlegroups.com>
Stefan Claas <spam.trap.usenet@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 2:27:31 AM UTC+2, Anonymous Remailer (austria) wrote:
> > In article <d968bf8e-2645-425d-8b92-
> > 331d57...@googlegroups.com>
> > Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Four years, this is good! Can you, or sombody else, please point me
> > > to paragraphs from law how doxxing is defined there? I ask because
> > > the word dox, or doxxing is IMHO slang and I would like to know
> > > the proper law definition.
> > Doxxing isn't actually illegal in many states, yet.
> >
> > It's still relatively new to legislation, but commonly
> > prosecuted under one, any or all of the following, Harassment,
> > Cyber-harassment, Terroristic threats or Stalking.
>
> Ah, ok. Thank you for the explanation.

This rose bush also has a few branches as it applies to public
/ government officials.

Since they are public officials they have to publish their
working contact details for constituents.

Where the line gets crossed is when someone targets a spouse,
children or family in general over politics.

Another branch would be if they have business interests, and
somebody maliciously goes out of their way to doxx people
working there over political disagreements. Gets messy sorting
it out sometimes.

Threatening government officials of the United States is a
felony under federal law. ... Threatening other officials is a
Class D or C felony, usually carrying maximum penalties of 5 or
10 years under 18 U.S.C. � 875, 18 U.S.C. � 876 and other
statutes, that is investigated by the Federal Bureau of
Investigation.

The IRS does a good job of sorting out the classification of who
is and isn't a government employee.

https://www.masc.sc/SiteCollectionDocuments/Human%20Resources/cl
assification_public_officials.pdf

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<da7f751c-42c5-4460-8547-525dfb7d64c3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9782&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9782

Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 06:15:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: spam.tra...@gmail.com (Stefan Claas)
 by: Stefan Claas - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 13:15 UTC

On Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 11:23:17 AM UTC+2, Nomen Nescio wrote:
> In article <a0ffbcb9-2603-4656-a861-
> a24e02...@googlegroups.com>
> Stefan Claas <spam.tra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Doxxing isn't actually illegal in many states, yet.
> > >
> > > It's still relatively new to legislation, but commonly
> > > prosecuted under one, any or all of the following, Harassment,
> > > Cyber-harassment, Terroristic threats or Stalking.
> >
> > Ah, ok. Thank you for the explanation.
> This rose bush also has a few branches as it applies to public
> / government officials.
>
> Since they are public officials they have to publish their
> working contact details for constituents.
>
> Where the line gets crossed is when someone targets a spouse,
> children or family in general over politics.
>
> Another branch would be if they have business interests, and
> somebody maliciously goes out of their way to doxx people
> working there over political disagreements. Gets messy sorting
> it out sometimes.
>
> Threatening government officials of the United States is a
> felony under federal law. ... Threatening other officials is a
> Class D or C felony, usually carrying maximum penalties of 5 or
> 10 years under 18 U.S.C. § 875, 18 U.S.C. § 876 and other
> statutes, that is investigated by the Federal Bureau of
> Investigation.
>
> The IRS does a good job of sorting out the classification of who
> is and isn't a government employee.
>
> https://www.masc.sc/SiteCollectionDocuments/Human%20Resources/cl
> assification_public_officials.pdf

Thank you for the additional information, much appreciated!

Regards
Stefan

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<481d79d27d1eccd12a58745237cd694f@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9785&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9785

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:26:43 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:26 UTC

On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:23:15 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>The IRS does a good job

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<f03a7146aef3e5a703fe58c738468119@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9786&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9786

From: J...@M (D)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 16:53:40 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: D - Thu, 30 Sep 2021 14:53 UTC

On Thu, 30 Sep 2021 11:23:15 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>The IRS does a good job

Re: Where to dox drop anonymously?

<0e08292fdc8c74896bb6aab2da770fec@remailer.privacy.at>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9808&group=alt.privacy.anon-server#9808

From: mixmas...@remailer.privacy.at (Anonymous Remailer (austria))
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 09:39:41 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
 by: Anonymous Remailer ( - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 07:39 UTC

In article <ADB18E8046BECmxyzptlk@46.165.242.75>
waterworks <waterworks@H2O.org> wrote:

> Any sites which let you dox drop without logging your IP?

Usenet!

Or, if you're sending it to someone else.

Run by "anonymous"

https://anonpaste.org/

AnonPaste[dot]org - Because ignorance is
bliss1.3.5AnonPaste[dot]org is a minimalist, open source online
pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data.
Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES.

Donate to AnonPaste[dot]org

AnonPaste is entirely supported by the general public.

Your donations pay for AnonPaste projects, staff, servers and
protective infrastructure.

� Bitcoin: 16G7A92qwWNAPuj7Q2XumMLvTqYpLV5qyr

CONTACT OUR SUPPORT TEAM: anonpaste@protonmail.com

Anonymous and the People's Liberation Front are proud to
announce a totally secure and safe alternative to the now
infamous PasteBin service.

As many might be aware, PasteBin has been in the news lately for
making some rather shady claims as to what they are willing to
censor, and when they are willing to give up IP addresses to the
authorities. And as a recent leak of private E-Mails show
clearly, PasteBin is not only willing to give up IP addresses to
governments - but apparently has already given many IPs to at
least one private security firm. And these leaked E-Mail's also
revealed a distinct animosity towards Anonymous . And so the PLF
and Anonymous have teamed up to offer a paste service truly free
of all such nonsense. Here is a brief list of some of the
features of AnonPaste[dot]org:

No connection logs, period.
All pastes are encrypted BY THE BROWSER using 256 bit AES
encryption. This means there is no usable paste data stored on
the server for the authorities or anyone else to seize.�
No moderation or censorship. Because the data on our servers is
unreadable by us (or anyone), the responsibility for the
legality or appropriateness of any paste lies solely with the
person posting. So there will be no need for us to police this
service, and in fact we don't even have the ability of deleting
any particular paste.
No advertisements. This service will be totally user supported
through donations. Links for this are available on the web site.
Built in URL shortener for the convenience of people posting.
Paste services have become very popular, and many people want to
post controversial material. This is especially so for those
involved in Information Activism. We feel that it is essential
that everyone, and especially those in the movement - have a
safe and secure paste service that they can trust with their
valuable and often politically sensitive material. As always, we
believe in the radical notion that information should be free.

SIGNED -- Anonymous and the Staff of the People's Liberation
Front PLF